Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why not a LP of Neverwinter Night 1

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
OK....what ver. of NWN do I need to run this mod. I think I got the hak pack downloaded..but the module won't run. It says I need a newer version of NWN patch.

Black Cat

Magister
RK47 said:
OK....what ver. of NWN do I need to run this mod. I think I got the hak pack downloaded..but the module won't run. It says I need a newer version of NWN patch.

ADWR Wiki said:
What's required to play?Edit

Neverwinter Nights and the Shadows of Undrentide (SoU) & Hordes of the Underdark (HotU) expansion packs are required. All three can be obtained with the Diamond Edition. A Dance with Rogues Part One v1.30+ requires Neverwinter Nights version 1.69.

The ACAG hakpak is also required.

:rpgcodex:

laclonquan said:
It's the key problem of playing females. The obvious solution is playing a lesbian, of course.

Of course, since most games dont have lezzie romance, you get out of doing romance quest. A win win solution!

But then what's the point of playing a game whose entire point is getting, uhm, forcefully done stuffies and playing through a weird girl's fantasies? :P

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Man, I spent so much time with NWN it's not even funny. Probably the most hours played on any one game. Not the OC itself, it was atrocious. Nor the user-created modules (though one or two of them were decently amusing). I was all about the Persistent World servers. Happyworld, Haze, Daggerford... the ones with permadeath rules, active DMs and frequently-changed passwords to keep the worst drama queens and fetishists out. Even spent half a year as a dungeon master in Daggerford. Creating custom dungeons on the fly with our palette of areas, the create-transition-marker-tool and spawning placables. Running quests with the players and my co-DMs to unravel a plot to burn down the temple of Lathander. Good times.

I still have fond memories of the spider caves I made one night on a whim. We had this player on the server who's character was a dwarf fighter. Experience gain was extremely slow, same with gold rewards. Permadeath rules were enforced. On a server where the average level was between 1 and 2, he was level 5, wth a tower shield and full plate. Basically everything we could spawn that'd actually challenge Kuta would spell instant death for any other unlucky sods he happened to be grouped up with. So he'd usually steamroll through encounters, giving the GM a choice between a walkover or a TPK which'd ruin the fun of a group of players. So I made spider caves. Spawned a ton of boulders and shit in narrow corridors so people would have to move single-file through the maze. since Kuta was in front (obviously), I could spawn big spiders there and smaller ones to harras the sides/rear of the column so everyone got a level-appropriate opponent. I still couldn't really kill Kuta because he had a shitload of HP (and I didn't want to be blatantly unfair withthe spawns), but the spider poison eventually reduced his strength to 4-5(ish) so he could only move at a crawl in his full plate. then suddenly one of the players had the brilliant idea to set fire to some of the spiderwebs. The entire place was literally covered in spiderwebs, and we all know what happens when you set fire to them in D&D. Eventually Kuta had to drop his hideously expensive full plate and run stark naked out of the caves before he got cooked to death. Because of a player action. It was glorious!

:love:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Done. ...my god. What have I ..hahah. Oh man...hahhahahaHUAHHGHGHGHGGH!!!

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
it would probably help you get in the mood if you roleplayed writing the lp as a woman as well

a strong, independent and sexually liberated one free from the shackles of the patriarchal system

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Black Cat said:
Lesifoere said:
Please don't tell us how many of Valine's fetishes and fantasies you are into.

Lesi onee-sama is so tsundere.

:love:

Starting to creep me out here.

RK47 said:
Done. ...my god. What have I ..hahah. Oh man...hahhahahaHUAHHGHGHGHGGH!!!

That was pretty much my initial reaction.

sirfink

Scholar
Ruprekt said:
do the LP from the POV of a woman reincarnated with the multiple personalities of schopenhauer, nietzsche and hitler

aka The Holy Trinity of the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom