Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Where can I find other gamers like those on the codex ?

CrimHead

Scholar
Every time I try to convince my only friend who consistently plays games to look into Planescape Torment he tells me it looks like diablo, so fuck it

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
When I find a new friend, it's usually by asking them if they played Fallout. Then next days we're friends. That's why I never learned how to make friends, because it kinda happened automatically without any effort on my side.
On studies I have problem with it because there are more people who played it and it apparently works only on singular Fallout fans, not whole groups of them :forever alone: .
Especially when most of them are LARPers and heretics against the Holy Fallout Canon.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Two friends of mine are both avid gamers. One of them has every console since the 80's and the other only plays games on his pc. Whenever they had a few drinks and gaming as a subject comes up you can bet your ass they'll go at the whole consoletard/pcfag thing. It's fucking hilarious.

ZbojLamignat

Educated
You should probably stay far away from such people in rl. Keep it private, internet is enough.

In rl concentrate on a pack of trusted friends with whom you can get drunk but also go abroad for holiday and devote rest of "social time" to meeting girls who are hot and don't give two shits about vidya gamez.

Thank me later :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom