Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

SumDrunkGuy

I still don't have my shoutbox privs back yet... Look I get it, hilarious joke. "Lets force SDG to play a game he never wanted to play haha". It's gonna take months before I get my fuckin steam deck so I can't play Fallout even if I wanted to. So how about we reinstate my shoutbox privs until I get my steam deck and then we can do that Fallout thing. Seems like a win for everyone.
what platforms do you have?
Ps4, Switch, and Android.

Codex Year of the Donut
I still don't have my shoutbox privs back yet... Look I get it, hilarious joke. "Lets force SDG to play a game he never wanted to play haha". It's gonna take months before I get my fuckin steam deck so I can't play Fallout even if I wanted to. So how about we reinstate my shoutbox privs until I get my steam deck and then we can do that Fallout thing. Seems like a win for everyone.
https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/baldurs-gate-and-baldurs-gate-ii-enhanced-editions-switch/
get playing

SumDrunkGuy

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/baldurs-gate-and-baldurs-gate-ii-enhanced-editions-switch/
get playing
Wow, only $50? I'll get started right away.

Besides, it's Fallout 1 they want to torture me with. Not Baldurs Gate.

SumDrunkGuy

I really am considering asking the garbage man to film me jumping into the back of his truck. I hear he's a chill dude. I bet he'd go along with it. It would save me a lot of time and energy.

DakaSha

Arcane
Let me think about this for a few months

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I really am considering asking the garbage man to film me jumping into the back of his truck. I hear he's a chill dude. I bet he'd go along with it. It would save me a lot of time and energy.
Please don't do this. You could die if the compactor turns on.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

SumDrunkGuy

Let me think about this for a few months
On second thought fuck shoutbox and fuck you. I take back my apology and I'm putting you back on ignore with your filthy scumbag whore.
tumblr-08a07fd6fefad016b122168df9b917b3-d6286721-500.gif

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
Please don't do this. You could die if the compactor turns on.
Yeah but what's the downside?
Someone has to extract his remains outta the compactor
Now there's some disturbing imagery.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
... or I could ban you until your steam deck arrives. Allowing you enough time to sober up and prepare.

What date are you expecting it?

SumDrunkGuy

... or I could ban you until your steam deck arrives. Allowing you enough time to sober up and prepare.

I have a job, the Chiefs are winning, I'm getting into PC gaming, I'm happy, and you punch me in the dick with this. Why do you want me to be miserable? Come on you know I was just messing with daka and wasn't being malicious towards him.

Even me and Hando had bad fights and we're bestest of friends.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

I have a job, the Chiefs are winning, I'm getting into PC gaming, I'm happy, and you punch me in the dick with this. Why do you want me to be miserable? Come on you know I was just messing with daka and wasn't being malicious towards him.

Playing Fallout is for your own good. We're expanding your horizons and putting you on the path to developing good taste.

SumDrunkGuy

Let's not pretend I've never attempted to play Fallout. One of my best friends irl (before he got married and had a kid) was a diehard Fallout fan and burned discs of 1 and 2 for me and got me to play them. I walked out into the desert and got killed by a scorpion. That's my Fallout experience. It's a fond memory that I will always cherish and let's leave it at that.

ADL

Prophet
get playing
Wow, only $50? I'll get started right away.
What the fuck? Do console cuckolds really?

Self-Ejected

Atlet

Self-Ejected
Vatnik
Let's not pretend I've never attempted to play Fallout. One of my best friends irl (before he got married and had a kid) was a diehard Fallout fan and burned discs of 1 and 2 for me and got me to play them. I walked out into the desert and got killed by a scorpion. That's my Fallout experience. It's a fond memory that I will always cherish and let's leave it at that.
Just play Fallout ffs! It's gonna be fun

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom