Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Pound Meat

Prophet
How are you posting if you're banned?

Edit: oh from shoutbox. That's what happens when you put your faith in the Chiefs.

Edit 2: just put Theo on ignore and stop shitting up the Shoutbox with erection news and ass eating. Shoutbox is for talking Kesha and Dreamcast.

Last edited:

SumDrunkGuy

*advocates for someone to get banned because he doesn't like them*
*get banned himself*
It's not funny. Falsely accusing a guy of sexual harassment just for lulz is psychotic behavior. Everybody is laughing at me and punishing me for getting pissed off about it. What, am I supposed to find it hilarious that Theo attempted to get me banned from shoutbox for the second time (and was succesful)? Haha, great joke theo. Now I'm permabanned and can't talk to my friends anymore. Awesome.

Bring up the logs. Show me where I sexually harassed anyone.

Last edited:

SumDrunkGuy

The sequence of events:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/629988950819209216/1015980182609350767/sequence.png

TL:DR SDG whips himself up into a frenzy over Theodora pointing out what he was doing, proceeds to make thread and a video making a fool of himself, then DU noticing the thread decides to fuck with him because it would be funny to him.

Theo attempted to get me banned from shoutbox for the second time
Its pure projection.
I wasn't even talking to mebs directly. Are you fuckin blind? She was responding to what I was saying while I was basically talking to myself.

bionicman

Liturgist
sdg should respond only through yt vids instead of typing text, maxie only through vocaroo, that would be fun

SumDrunkGuy

I'm just a fuckin joke around here man. Nobody cares about anything I say even when I try to give input on things I have a decent understanding of like movies and stuff. I don't purely shitpost all of the time. I try to contribute meaningful stuff sometimes but I will only ever be thought of as a shitposter. It's time to end me and I'd like for my youtube channel to disappear as well. DarkUnderlord you know what you gotta do. Kill me off bud. Nice knowin you all :salute:

Derringer

Prophet
The sequence of events:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/629988950819209216/1015980182609350767/sequence.png

TL:DR SDG whips himself up into a frenzy over Theodora pointing out what he was doing, proceeds to make thread and a video making a fool of himself, then DU noticing the thread decides to fuck with him because it would be funny to him.

Theo attempted to get me banned from shoutbox for the second time
Its pure projection.
I wasn't even talking to mebs directly. Are you fuckin blind? She was responding to what I was saying while I was basically talking to myself.
Conversations are predominately people just talking to themselves trying to bridge a subject.

Utfärd

"I respect Infinitron"

"I consider Crispy my bro"

tenor.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom