Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What games did you complete in 2023?

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
Black Dawn Rebirth
Black Crypt
Death Stranding
Leisure Suit Larry 2
The Talos Principle
Conspiracies
Obduction
Neverwinter Nights: Pirates of the Sword Coast
Riddle of the Sphinx (remake)
Starship Titanic
The Bards Tale 4
The castle
Tesla Effect
Jettatura
Stasis: Bone Totem
Lucy Dreaming
Chasm: The Rift

Last edited:

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Replayed a lot of older games, mostly action and rts games. I really miss rts games like C&C, AoE/AoM, WC3 and DoW1.

Finished

Age of Mythology
Alien vs Predator
Alien vs Predator 2
Alien vs Predator 2010
Aliens Colonial Marines
Age of Wonders 4
Baldur's Gate 3
Bright Memory: Infinite
C&C Generals
C&C3 Tiberium Wars + KW
C&C3 Red Alert
Crossfire: Legion
Doom 3
Doom Eternal The Ancient Gods I&II
Everspace 2
Evil West
Ghostrunner - Project_Hel
Ion Fury
Max Payne 1
Max Payne 2
Max Payne 3
MechWarrior 5 Rise of Rasalhague
Nox
The Punisher
Quake II
Solasta - Palace of Ice
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo
Stasis: Bone Totem
Stronghold 1
Trepang2
Turbo Overkill
Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War + Winter Assault

Work in Progress

Colony Ship
Alien: Isolation
Sprawl
Warhammer 40000 - Boltgun
Lacuna
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk
The Hong Kong Massacre

Some games on my list for next year, in no particular order

Cyberpunk 2077
Dusk
Elex 2
Ghostrunner 2
Jagged Alliance 3
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Rogue Trader (I hope its mostly patched and stable at some point 2024)

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Europa Universalis IV (all DLC) :4.5/5:

Rimworld (with lots of mods) :4.5/5:

Civilization V (all DLC and lots of mods) :4.5/5:

Baldur's Gate 3 (stopped after Act 2) :4/5:

Plans for next year:
Colony Ship
Pathfinder 1 & 2
WH40K
Wasteland 3 (possibly)
Solasta

Renfri

Cipher
This year I tried to finish games I started, unless they were really bad and it has been working:

Dragon's Dogma
Baldur's Gate 3
Divinity 2
Divinity: Original Sin 1
Kingdom Come: Deliverance (very soon)

and then some Path of Exile and Last Epoch ;)

newtmonkey

Arcane
-=CRPGs=-
Planescape: Torment :4/5:
Combat is a big mess, but the fascinating world, fun companions, and well-written story help make up for it. It deserves all the praise it gets.

Pillars of Eternity :4/5:
The story is not particularly interesting, but the exploration, combat, and party building are all fun. I created my party (hiring adventurers at the inn) instead of using the companions, and I think the game was better for it. I became quite addicted toward the end, and I did basically everything, including the DLC or course.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic :3/5:
The first planet is pretty dull, but I mostly enjoyed the game after that point. It suffers from absolutely terrible controls and interface, clearly designed for the XBOX first and foremost and then awkwardly converted to mouse and keyboard. It also suffers from being unbelievably easy. I did like the wide variety of quests, both required and optional, and it seems like the game would be interesting to replay as a completely different character.

Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos :3/5:
This looks and sounds fantastic, but is just too simplistic. It has only one really good dungeon (Urbish Mines), with most of the rest being absolute cakewalks with little to no puzzles. The endgame was also clearly rushed, though the final dungeon is decent.

Diablo II :3/5:
This was fun to play through (with expansion of course), but I found many of the maps to be really boring and filled with the same enemy groups over and over. It was also ridiculously easy on the default difficulty level. On the plus side, it looks and sounds great.

Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition :2/5:
I cleared the main campaign, and it was just not that great, though I found myself becoming somewhat addicted at some point. Sticking you with just a single (non-controllable) henchman was a huge mistake, in my opinion. It forces you to either take the rogue henchman, or take some rogue skills for your character, unless you want the early game to be even more tedious.

Diablo III: Eternal Collection (Switch) :2/5:
I refuse to play the PC version due to its always-online requirement even for the single-player campaign, so I went with the console version. It's very simplified compared with Diablo II, astoundingly easy even on Master difficulty, and it completely lacks any sense of mood or atmosphere. The dialogue is some of the worst I've ever read, more like a Saturday morning cartoon than anything. It's not broken but it is quite a disappointment.

-=JRPGs=-
Dragon Quest III: Soshite Densetsu He (Famicom) :5/5:
Even better than the excellent Dragon Quest II in every way. The game starts out quite linear, but shortly opens up and gives you access to basically the entire world, and the game doesn't even really gate you with increasingly difficult random encounters (outside of dungeons of course). The combat is fantastic, as your utility spells are very effective all the way to the very end of the game.

Live A Live (Super Famicom) :5/5:
An excellent RPG, with some real depth to the combat. The game consists of several separate scenarios, each with its own characters, world, and gimmicks... after you clear all the scenarios, you unlock one more. Clear that, and you enter the final scenario, where you choose one of the characters as a hero and assemble a party out of any of the other characters. The scenarios range in quality, but even the worst of them has its charms.

Lenus: Kodai Kikai no Kioku (Super Famicom) :3.5/5:
Released as Paladin's Quest outside of Japan, this game takes place in a bizarre sci-fi world that reminded me somewhat of the 1973 animated sci-fi film, Fantastic Planet. The game mostly plays like any other JRPG, but has some interesting mechanics. Linear to a fault, but a decent challenge, and the mercenary and spell systems are cool.

Phantasy Star II: Kaerazaru Toki no Owari Ni (Mega Drive) :3.5/5:
Combat has some difficulty, but 99% of the enemies have no special abilities whatsoever, and differ only in their stats. Between the boring enemies and your lack of technique points to cast spells, most battles are fought and won by just trading blows back and forth. Still, it feels very satisfying indeed to complete the more difficult dungeons, and the game becomes somewhat nonlinear after the first 25% of the game.

Final Fantasy IV: Easy Type (Super Famicom) :3/5:
I've already completed the JPN and US versions of Final Fantasy IV, so I decided to play through this version to compare. It's pretty much the US version, with some minor changes (including a MUCH easier last boss). Nothing amazing, but it was enjoyable to blast through the game.

Shining and the Darkness (Mega Drive) :3/5:
This is a decent first-person dungeon crawler with some charming graphics, but suffers from being too damned easy. Your three-person party consists of you (fighter), a priest, and a wizard... but even the priest and wizard are pretty lethal in melee, and you end up winning many random encounters before the monsters even get a chance to do anything. The dungeon itself though is very cool, and it's fun mapping it out and seeing how it all connects.

Lunar: The Silver Star (Mega CD) :3/5:
This charming game is full of fun characters but suffers from being unbelievably linear and easy. Probably a good choice for someone new to JRPGs.

Dragon Slayer: Eiyu Densetsu (PC Engine) :2.5/5:
This one has an awful first impression, with you being forced to grind; by this I don't mean that the game is hard, but that there are areas early on where you need to be at least a certain level or you are prevented from entering them. Luckily, the game stops doing that quickly, and the rest of the game is fine. Combat is mostly mindless, though you do need to watch your resources to get through some of the harder dungeons.

Cosmic Fantasy 2: Boken Shonen Van (PC Engine) :2/5:
A pretty poor JRPG. It's linear to the extreme, and combat is completely mindless as enemies don't have any special attacks or abilities whatsoever... this is also true for boss enemies (even the final boss!!!). The characters are pretty likeable, and the game isn't broken. It's also mercifully short.

Final Fantasy USA: Mystic Quest (Super Famicom) :2/5:
This devious scheme by executives to trick kids into playing a bad game starts out kind of fun, but shortly become tedious. There are no random encounters. Instead, enemies are visible on the map. However, they just stand in place and most of the dungeons consist of corridors that are just a single tile wide, which means you pretty much have to kill every single enemy in the game. Good music, though.

Tengai Makyo ZIRIA (PC Engine) :1/5:
It's extremely linear and repetitive, and it spreads what little content it has VERY thin. You spend many hours with just one or two characters in your party, so combat is basically just trading blows back and forth. Imagine Dragon Quest (1986) but without any exploration whatsoever, and spread across 40 hours of gameplay instead of 10. However, it's not broken or anything.

Cosmic Fantasy: Boken Shonen Yu (PC Engine) :0.5/5:
It's an ugly game, from the garish tiles making up the backgrounds, to the poorly defined monsters in combat. Most enemies have no special attacks or abilities, but have tons of HP and attack for lots of damage, so unless you want to grind levels for hours, you have to cast the DEF+ spell every single battle. That's the strategy for every single fight in the game, including the last boss. Worst of all, the game is actually broken. Many of the spells and items do absolutely nothing, and I never got the RUN command to work even once.

-=Other=-
Adventures of Lolo (NES) :5/5:
I started this up thinking I'd just try it out, got addicted, and completed the entire game in a single setting. Simply an amazing puzzle game, with a lot of stuff going on. The game starts out easy and becomes increasingly difficult, but is always fair. Some of the later levels are quite devious, and map designers like to throw you some red herrings. You really have to understand everything about the game and think a bit outside the box to solve some of the final puzzles. I'm looking forward to playing the sequel in 2024!

Last edited:

El Pollo Diablo

Educated
Since it's still 2023 I'm adding one more game to my list

Black Tiger (Arcade, 1987) :4/5: I managed to 1CC it (which I consider "completing" when it comes to arcade game). It was easier than I expected. Still a pretty good game though especially for the year of release.

HansDampf

Arcane
As usual, there are a bunch of Doom WADs in the mix, but this time also a new addiction: Super Mario World romhacks. Pls send help...
Games marked with a * are replays. I don't feel like rating them, but I'll give some awards at the end.
In order of playing:

Rogue Legacy 2 (had enough after 2 playthroughs)
Neon White
(all red medals)
SIGNALIS
(Deutsche Lesben im Weltall :obviously: )
Chained Echoes (100%? This game is too freaking long!)
*Half-Life
Rexaura
(Portal 1 Mod with puzzles that feature those energy pellets that were replaced with lasers in Portal 2)
Strawberry Jam (big Celeste Mod, finished 3 of the 5 lobbies, the others were too hard)
*Per.Oxyd (old DOS puzzle game)
OneShot
*Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Phoenotopia: Awakening
(starting the metroidvania month)
Trash Quest
Pseudoregalia
Astalon: Tears of the Earth
Iconoclasts
(ending metroidvania month)
Quake + Arcane Dimensions
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
Ashes: Afterglow
*Terranigma
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Slay the Princess
(not bad but overhyped VN)
*Baten Kaitos
The Talos Principle 2
*The Talos Principle
+ Road To Gehenna

MyHouse
The Given
(big puzzle map)
Moonlight (alien alphabet riddles, meh)
Cyberdreams (puzzles about killing Cyberdemons in creative ways)
Hopscotch (platforming)
Arch-Vile Jump (AVJ practice maps)
Insanity Edged
Tarnsman's Projectile Hell
Hundreds & Thousands
GOODWAD
(collection of short, arcady challenges and bs)
Break Point
Zeppelin Armada
*Not Even Remotely Fair Ep1+2
(100% saveless, in preparation for episode 3 which was just released)
There may have been more I don't remember.

Mario's Keytastrophe (1-room puzzles)
Super Mario Logic (same but lame)
Of Jumps and Platforms
stick mice in my head and then beat my head in with a hammer and let them back out
JUMP½
Super Mario Bros. Peach's Adventure
(ft. Fat Peach)
Super Mario Bros. 1X
South Point Hotel
(1-room puzzles based on points)
Slurdgery
Nachos and Fried Oreos
Learn2Kaizo
(all Kaizo hacks from here)
Baby Kaizo World
Baby Kaizo World 2
Love Yourself
Quickie World
Quickie World 2
Akogare Mario World
Super Ryu World

The Awards! Replays are excluded.

Best Game: Neon White
Insanely motivating first-person parkour speedrun game with great soundtrack. Each level has a hint that shows you one possible shortcut, but there are usually more. And when you find them all, the levels have a great flow.

Best Hidden Gem: Phoenotopia: Awakening
I never heard of this game before. It's a cute but fairly challenging Zelda 2/Metroid blend with stamina-based combat, lots of tools and weapons, great puzzles and secrets everywhere. It just gets a bit long for completionists.

Biggest Disappointment: Super Mario Bros. Wonder
After seeing all the positive reviews and some gameplay videos, I was looking forward to another classic style 2D Mario game. But it turned out to be merely okay (i.e. "meh") with almost no challenge and lots of lame filler content. The wonders look cool, sure. But they often last only like 10 seconds and offer very little in terms of platforming. All show, little substance.

About Time: System Shock
This game must have been on my list for 6 or 7 years. I kept pushing it back for reasons, especially after the remake was announced. And when the remake was finally released this year, I realized it would have been stupid to play the remake before the original. It did not disappoint. In fact, the design of the station and progression felt really ... "modern". In a good way.
Still haven't played the remake.

Best Doom WAD: Tarnsman's Projectile Hell
It's like Valiant on steroids with funny and reasonably challenging maps. Lots of little changes have been made to enemy AI to increase the frequency of projectiles. It's almost like a light version of -fast. TPH is also a rare case of a big megaWAD where all maps were made by a single person (by Tarnsman, in case you were wondering).

Best SMW Hack: JUMP½
Want a good non-Kaizo challenge? With a lengthy campaign of 130 exits, varied and creative level design, smooth difficulty curve (going from tame vanilla levels to "I can't believe it's not Kaizo"), optional puzzles, secrets, costumes, dragon coins to unlock upgrades, and more, this is the ultimate SMW hack.

ds

Cipher
Patron
Haven't played as much as I was hoping to this year, especially when it comes to RPGs.

• Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
  • Neverwinter Nights: Kingmaker
  • The Order of the Thorne - The King's Challenge
  • Neverwinter Nights: The Dark Ranger's Treasure
  • Neverwinter Nights: The Winds of Eremor
  • Neverwinter Nights: To Heir is Human
  • Psychonauts 2
  • The Excavation of Hob's Barrow
  • Fallout
  • Harvester
  • Neverwinter Nights: Pirates of the Sword Coast
  • The Secret of Monkey Island
  • Half-Life: Uplink
  • Fallout 2
  • Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
  • Neverwinter Nights: Wyvern Crown of Cormyr
  • Half-Life: MMod
  • Half-Life: Blue Shift
  • Half-Life: Opposing Force
  • The Curse of Monkey Island
  • Neverwinter Nights: Dark Dreams of Furiae
  • Half-Life: USS Darkstar (via MMod)
  • Escape from Monkey Island
  • Perilous Warp
  • Neverwinter Nights: Darkness over Daggerford
  • Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D.
  • Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
  • The Magic Circle
  • Tales of Monkey Island (Chapters 1 to 3 so far)

Arcks

Educated
5/5 //These are all replays. No 2023 game I played reached vaunted 5 stars status.
Jagged Alliance 2
Suikoden V
Atom RPG: Trudograd

4/5
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence
Dynamite Cop! //probably the best 3d brawler I've played. Not that I've played many of them.
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
Metal Max 2 Reloaded //Made mistake playing this before metal max 3 for DS, not realizing this one is slightly newer, having couple QoL changes that made playing 3rd one bit of a pain.
Stardew Valley //I still prefer rune factory
ATOM RPG: Post-Apocalyptic Indie Game
Jupiter Hell
Horizon's Gate //This one is probably too high
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters
DYSMANTLE
River City Saga: Three Kingdoms //This too
Nightmare of Decay
Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader //goty 1
Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun
Fire Emblem Engage
Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name //goty 2
Like a Dragon: Ishin!

3/5
Pokémon Black/White
Kaizou Choujin Shubibinman Zero
Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi
Mega Man X6
Cannon Spike
Gunple: Gunman's Proof
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Suikoden Tactics
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Tales of Legendia
Last Alert
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Apocalypse
Die Hard Arcade
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
Spyro the Dragon
Shinobi Legions
Carrier
Pepsiman
SkyGunner
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Final Zone II
Suikoden IV
Super Robot Taisen Original Generation
Saiyuki: Journey West
Star Ocean: Second Evolution // Worse than I remembered, probably applies to all first three games.
Retro Game Challenge
Growlanser II: The Sense of Justice
Ore ga Omae o Mamoru
Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star
Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden
Go Go Ackman 2
Go Go Ackman
Zoids Saga DS: Legend of Arcadia
Terminator: Resistance
Scarlet Nexus
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga
Postal: Brain Damaged

2/5
Zombie Revenge
Vay

Less games than I thought. Guess I spend too much playing around with small plastic men.

KD6-3.7

Literate
Four Last Things
Halls of Torment (ongoing)
House of Da Vinci III
The Procession to Cavalry
Treasure Chest Clicker
Disfigure
I Commissioned Some Bees
Steam Engine Simulator

Dr1f7

Scholar
RE1 :5/5::5/5:
Amnesia Machine for pigs :5/5::5/5:
AURA: Heintai Cards :5/5::3.5/5:
Estella's Nightmare :5/5::3.5/5:
Paradise Lust :5/5::3.5/5:
Magic Pussy: Chapter 1 :5/5::3.5/5:
Lust Academy :5/5::4/5:
Lust Academy 2 :5/5::4.5/5:
Universe In Cum :5/5::2/5:
Hot Pussy College :0/5::0/5:

------------------------------

I'd also like to OFFICIALLY announce: I've finished dota - FOREVER fuck that dogshit ass trash ass game 0/10 gaben owes me 3 thousand hours of my life back and kiss my ass :fight:

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
MSX Metal Gear - A product of its time that showed potential

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - I wrote a review of this exhausting thing

Mafia - got it for free, didn't like it

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - otoh, thought this one was all right

The Darkside Detective - cute casual adventure game

Resident Evil 3 Remake - downgrade from 2 but still liked it more than 1

Silent Hill 4 - grew on me after an awkward beginning

Ion Fury - okay, goes a bit downhill halfway through

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - some frustrating parts, but okay

The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild - some okay content with some systems I didn't care for

Metal Gear Solid - wasn't as much of an improvement over the MSX game as I hoped it would be

Halo 2 - liked it much better than the first one

Sonic Adventure DX - some good songs with terrible physics, gameplay, writing, and sound editing

Halo 3 - didn't wow me as much as 2 but comparably entertaining

Super Mario Odyssey - pretty fun

Demonicon - amusing eurojank

Halo 3 ODST - okay with some annoying aspects

Hitman 3 - weakest of the Assassination World

Halo Reach - liked it as much as 2

Metroid Dread - all right, but three of those late-game bosses were too demanding for my tastes. Took over an hour to beat and left me with wrist pain

Bound by Flame - Spiders' worst RPG, didn't like it

Hard West - okay enough, liked the mood

Pikmin 3 - pretty neat

The Technomancer - better than Bound by Flame, not as good as Mars War Logs

Disco Elysium - Surprisingly ended up liking this

Yakuza Kiwami 2 - okay, incredibly stupid ending

Terminator: Resistance - a better sequel than any movie after the second one

Desperados III - all right, though the difficulty becomes too demanding for my tastes in the last parts

The Outer Worlds - okay, certainly room for improvement

Drakensang - 0sacred memed me into playing this, I hated it all the while, motivated mostly by the babes

Halo 4 - liked it well enough

Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - mixed feelings

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition - bland and generic. I'm guessing Nelka's fondness for this series is a zoomer tastes thing

Terminator: Resistance Annihilation Line - more of the same, so still good

The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark - funny, but didn't like it as much as the first one

Doom 3 - inferior to both Doom and newDewm

Call of Cthulhu - could have been better, could have been a lot worse too

Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil -an improvement over the base game at least

Weird West - not great, but not too bad either

The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild - some okay content with some systems I didn't care for

Metal Gear Solid - wasn't as much of an improvement over the MSX game as I hoped it would be

Sonic Adventure DX - some good songs with terrible physics, gameplay, writing, and sound editing

Metroid Dread - all right, but three of those late-game bosses were too demanding for my tastes. Took over an hour to beat and left me with wrist pain

Pikmin 3 - pretty neat

Desperados III - all right, though the difficulty becomes too demanding for my tastes in the last parts

Drakensang - 0sacred memed me into playing this, I hated it all the while, motivated mostly by the babes

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition - bland and generic. I'm guessing Nelka's fondness for this series is a zoomer tastes thing

The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark - funny, but didn't like it as much as the first one

what the fuck honestly

Butter

Arcane
Patron
I used to be able to complete a lot of games. This year I completed Legends of Amberland 2 and a replay of Deus Ex. I spent a lot of time on Underrail and Wizardry 7 but didn't finish either. I've finished Wizardry 7 before, but I always get burned out on Underrail before finishing it; I'm up to the Institute and level 20 on my latest character so maybe I'll try to finish it in 2024.

Machocruz

Arcane
Amnesia - The Bunker :4/5: a return to form for Frictional, it's a much better game than the dreadful Rebirth. It's also probably the most gameplay-heavy of all Frictional games (including Penumbra) - there's combat, both short- and long-term resource management, stealth, non-linear level design, traps, limited inventory capacity and an item box, save room, metroidvania-style area gating, etc etc. A must play for all fans of survival horror genre.
Single player viable? I've only seen this played multi.

Machocruz

Arcane
Closest I got to completing a game was beating each map (5) on the highest difficulty (out of 5) in State of Decay 2. That comes to about 20 clears across the three hardest difficulties since Feb '22. I was so addicted to this game that none of the others I started got finished. Maybe next year.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Amnesia - The Bunker :4/5: a return to form for Frictional, it's a much better game than the dreadful Rebirth. It's also probably the most gameplay-heavy of all Frictional games (including Penumbra) - there's combat, both short- and long-term resource management, stealth, non-linear level design, traps, limited inventory capacity and an item box, save room, metroidvania-style area gating, etc etc. A must play for all fans of survival horror genre.
Single player viable? I've only seen this played multi.
i think you're mixing it up with some other game. Amnesia the Bunker is a single player game.

Wunderbar

Arcane

Pikmin 3 - pretty neat

what the fuck honestly
he's unemployed, spends all time at home, and plays exclusively on easy difficulty settings.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
he's unemployed, spends all time at home, and plays exclusively on easy difficulty settings.
Retired early, yes, and not quite accurate. I played Metal Gear, Wrath of the Righteous, Demonicon, Bound by Flame, Hard West, and Troubleshooter on their easier settings.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
Why would you play WotR on easy difficulty??? Combat is the only good redeeming quality of the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom