Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
So the day is upon us.

Robber Baron

Savant
fukenice.png

Males and females have different idle stances
Females have feminine idle stance now
Thank you! brb buying 2 copies for a coop run

Vatnik Wumao
Fuck the reviewers, but why did they insist on releasing this in 2023?
I'd like to think that the reviewers are overexaggerating the bugs. I played Wrathfinder on release too and it was an overall stable experience with (non-combat) bugs being mostly limited to one or two side quests, particularly in the later areas of the game. I'm hoping that it's the same for this game, but we'll see soon enough I guess.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I'd like to think that the reviewers are overexaggerating the bugs. I played Wrathfinder on release too and it was an overall stable experience with (non-combat) bugs being mostly limited to one or two side quests, particularly in the later areas of the game. I'm hoping that it's the same for this game, but we'll see soon enough I guess.
It was pretty buggy at release but only if you played fast. By the time I reached later chapters they patched out most major bugs, at least for Lich path.
For Kingmaker on the other hand it was not possible to play slower to miss bugs unless it took you 6 months for a single run..

Vatnik Wumao
It was pretty buggy at release but only if you played fast. By the time I reached later chapters they patched out most major bugs, at least for Lich path.
I guess I was lucky because I played aeon -> devil. Less developed path, less bugs to be had, heh.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I had to edit my save with a mod to avoid a complete showstopper than took them like 3 weeks to solve. That's exceptionally bad. In theory I could have reverted to a save 4 hours earlier (if I had made one at the perfect point), but that's not much better.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
drukhari faggot is the only option for gay romance so obviously its going to be subhuman's/journalist's preference

Incendax

Augur
Wrath was pretty buggy for me: several archetypes straight up missing text, with broken abilities that did nothing, the infamous charge bug that lasted for over a year, access to mythic options for paths you were not even on, no spells at all for some mythic paths, etc.

But it was nowhere near as bad as Kingmaker at launch. That one had fully game ending bugs where your whole run got ruined.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Wrath was pretty buggy for me: several archetypes straight up missing text, with broken abilities that did nothing, the infamous charge bug that lasted for over a year
You could evade that "bug" by clever positioning before charge.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
But really guys, this is Owlcat we are talking about, is anyone surprised? They haven't even finished Wrath yet!

:troll:
Different teams are working on these games
Please tell the Wrath team that they completely broke walls and LoS with the DLC patch, so in Drezen I had demons meleeing my characters up on the wall from down by the gate, and cultists shooting through walls in interior locations. Oh, and charge still breaks every now and then when used to initiate TB combat, wasting the MC's surprise turn even if it was someone else charging.

Parabalus

Arcane
For Kingmaker on the other hand it was not possible to play slower to miss bugs unless it took you 6 months for a single run..
For Kingmaker it was the opposite, playing fast you avoided the bugs they added with each patch.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom