Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Venus Rising "where sex is more important then combat" lolz

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Pay2Fuck is a thing now?

Dr Tomo

Learned
Female Centaur in the pictures.:lol: The game may go for interspecies adult socialization. Every biofag's dream MMO.
Well I wasn't expecting them to have Centaurs in the game, so I guess people are going to get super excited when you can have "adult socialization" options with fox ladies in future expansions.

Heh, even sandbox-full loot-free-PVP MMORPGs would probably have more female players than this shit. Player base would probably consist of: 70% - basement dwellers of worst kind, 25% - 13 year old males, 4% - chinese farmers, and 1% - hookers' advertisers.

Well this is the best market to go for as the consumer base is the most susceptible to manipulation since they will be too horny to realize they ran up their card at the MT store. I still get the feeling that right now they are claiming that things have to be consensual, but post release expect to see an expansion or an item being sold in the store that allows you to sodomize victims once you defeat them. Stay below the radar to avoid negative press and once the studio has a bunch of people playing/paying as they say, 0 fucks given.

Norfleet

Yes, but I think this game would probably only have one farmer. He would still be 4% of the population, but all that 4% would be that one guy.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Heh, even sandbox-full loot-free-PVP MMORPGs would probably have more female players than this shit. Player base would probably consist of: 70% - basement dwellers of worst kind, 25% - 13 year olds, 4% - chinese farmers, and 1% - hookers' advertisers.

This game will have 80% female player characters, played by guys.

Heh, even sandbox-full loot-free-PVP MMORPGs would probably have more female players than this shit. Player base would probably consist of: 70% - basement dwellers of worst kind, 25% - 13 year old males, 4% - chinese farmers, and 1% - hookers' advertisers.

Well this is the best market to go for as the consumer base is the most susceptible to manipulation since they will be too horny to realize they ran up their card at the MT store. I still get the feeling that right now they are claiming that things have to be consensual, but post release expect to see an expansion or an item being sold in the store that allows you to sodomize victims once you defeat them. Stay below the radar to avoid negative press and once the studio has a bunch of people playing/paying as they say, 0 fucks given.
Yeah, that part of target demo sure seemed to like Saints Raw 4 anal probe, at least basing on youtube comments. So I kinda agree. Poor parents and their cards transaction history.

imweasel

2pzz0vk.jpg

w70iv5.jpg

:hmmm:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom