Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Clan Reveal: Tremere

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Paradox Interactive; The Chinese Room; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/...querade-bloodlines-2/news/clan-reveal-tremere

Good evening Kindred,

Last week we revealed the first of the playable clans for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, Brujah. Today we’re excited to be sharing the second playable of the four available at release, in Fall of 2024. Following launch, two additional clans will be made available in DLC: one giving you a new way to experience the main-game and another offering a completely unique Seattle story.

From the ashes of the attack on their main chantry, the Tremere know the clan is injured but far from fallen.

Playing as a Tremere in Bloodlines 2
As a Tremere in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, you use your arcane powers to control your own Blood and that of your foes. The playstyle is rewarding when keeping your distance in combat, making enemies scream in agony as you boil their blood, shaping your own vitae into projectiles, or even ripping the blood from their veins.

What's Next?
Next week, we’re on hiatus for Thanksgiving, but we’ll be back with a third playable clan at the PC Gaming Show: Most Wanted on the 30th of November.​

The Jester

Cipher
wow.jpg

mibbles

codex grandma
Patron
Thank you for making me think this was something worthwhile, Infinitron.

:?

Don Peste

Arcane
The Chinese Room lays off a third of its staff
Just days after releasing a patch that fixes the bug that made impossible to play the game on Windows 11.

Soon...

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Anyway, I have the slight feeling that this game might be another case of "PR team needs a PR team".

15 second teasers lining up and then the team in the comments saying there'll be a "big info" trailer in January.
What the hell?
Just wait until January to give us some data. Do they think those who still care would forget about the thing entirely in a month or two? :lol:

Last edited:

Gahbreeil

Learned
Hey now the Skyrim VTM mod actually has a lot of effort put into it.

It looks... 50/50 to be honest.

It's not something I would endorse, I would much rather have it as a Morrowind mod. If vanilla + Tamriel Rebuilt could equal the South of England, that would be decent.

I've complained about previews that are 30 minute talk shows where they show <60sec of gameplay. I'm wondering if they heard me. While I definitely prefer this, it just reeks of Kickstarter-era extend and pretend. Even the "post-alpha gameplay footage" disclaimer. They might as well open with, "We're not very confident in what we're about to give you a glimpse of, and we haven't actually done any work".

RaggleFraggle

Ask me about VTM
Hey now the Skyrim VTM mod actually has a lot of effort put into it.

It looks... 50/50 to be honest.

It's not something I would endorse, I would much rather have it as a Morrowind mod. If vanilla + Tamriel Rebuilt could equal the South of England, that would be decent.

I would love to see this amount of effort put into an original game. The dev could probably make a fair amount of money that way and wouldn't need to adhere to Paradox's fan game license restrictions.

Kiste

Augur
Holy fuck, a whole 6 seconds of actual gameplay footage. What a "reveal"!

Those are 6 extremely effective seconds, though, because that's all it took to demonstrate that the game looks like ass.

Jacov

Educated
This blood strike animation is not half-bad. I'm afraid that's all they have.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom