Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Underrail: Infusion Dev Log #6: New Environment Renderer

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Wont happen, you'll get a prettier underrail with some vertical combat , proper c&c is taking far too long to make.
Go play some more Fallout: New Vegas you colossal faggot. Your opinion is bad and I hope you lose weight so there is less of you on this earth.

Underrail has tons of examples of both NPC interactivity and C&C. I would love for you people to cite some examples of games that have great C&C

Pentiment

Tyrion8338

Novice
Whoa, that looks like a huge upgrade, really like this art style.

One thing team could improve would be a bit deeper tactical combat, preferably with added companion or two. Combat got a bit stale for me after a while with only main character so I stopped playing.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I don't care about C&C if Styg delivers the same level of exploration and combat he did in the first game.

It doesn't even need to be better, just as good.
I just wish he would tone it down with trash encounters.

For this reason I only played the DLC once.

CHEMS

Scholar
Vertical combat, guess Styg figured out a new way Death Stalkers can fuck up the ass

:negative:

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Vertical combat, guess Styg figured out a new way Death Stalkers can fuck up the ass

:negative:
death stalkers are more and more like aliens. Next we will see small small stalkers emerging from eggs...

Zariusz

Arbiter
I hope that this time proper modding will be possible. Like always i also wish that you could use SMGs together with riot shields and that riot shields could give us some protection against bullets instead of only affecting melee.

80rPS0T.jpeg

Last edited:

ciox

Liturgist
I hope that this time proper modding will be possible. Like always i also wish that you could use SMGs together with riot shields and that riot shields could give us some protection against bullets instead of only affecting melee.
I would love a hook enhancement for guns that lets you do that, since it even exists in real life like for the SPAS-12.
You sacrifice an attachment slot but get something cool in return.

FriendlyMerchant

I liked the older visuals better. Sprites are always superior to 3d models.

Shaki

Arbiter
I don't care about C&C if Styg delivers the same level of exploration and combat he did in the first game.
I do care, this adds better replay-value than restarting the game and try another type of weapons a new build.
underfail fans just sit around jerking off to the idea of playing the game, they hate anything that makes playing the game fun
Meanwhile Rusty, as a truly fun loving gamer, only jerks off to the idea of his male PC being spitroasted by a vampire and a nigger, in an upcoming RPG masterpiece, Baldur's Gate 3.

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Whoa, that looks like a huge upgrade, really like this art style.

One thing team could improve would be a bit deeper tactical combat, preferably with added companion or two. Combat got a bit stale for me after a while with only main character so I stopped playing.
I vehemently disagree with the increase in the number of controllable characters. Crawlers and other creatures are far scarier if you only control a character, instead of a team.

If you got bored playing Underrail, it just might not be your cup of tea.

Lorebrok

Educated
Yeah looks cool and all but after that time all we get is just some graphical updates(again), not even really drip feeding us. Call me when the good shit rolls in.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom