Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Two Worlds Two: The End

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The Smithy
01.jpg

hero.jpg
Yeah. What's next?
girl.jpg
I've some things I need to handle. Take some time to get acquainted with Sokaris. He's been waiting for you near the forge.
hero.jpg
Blacksmith. So... no breast and recovery then?
girl.jpg
Just humor him. He doesn't get much company down there.
hero.jpg
That's encouraging.
girl.jpg
Find me later.
01a.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

hero.jpg
How did you...
smith.jpg
You smell like a dungeon. Or a sewer...
hero.jpg
You must be Sokaris. They didn't tell me you were...
smith.jpg
Blind? They didn't tell me you were coming. I would've pretended to do something much more impressive.
:hmmm: Is this really the proper way to introduce a blind character? Having the protagonist making a remark on things that the players are nearly blind to? It's too dark, I can't see his facial features, and yet this game thinks I should act surprised that this orc is blind. If I wanna go full autist, why is he even lighting up those four tiny candles atop his forge? He doesn't need the light at all.

Here's how they should've introduced this guy. It's dark. Pitch dark when you enter the smith shop, then the orc used the bellows to make the coals burn really bright. Then you ask why all the darkness? Cause that's fucking weird. Are you just acting cool for the sake of cool? Kek, human. I'm blind. There you go.

hero.jpg
Glad to see I'm not the only one with a sense of humor.
smith.jpg
Or the ass end of a joke...
hero.jpg
And quick...
smith.jpg
If you say 'for an orc' I'll put you through a wall...So... Ready to do a little work?

Uh oh. Please don't ask me to make five beds and water taps.

hero.jpg
Sure... hopefully we won't need to rebuild any walls...
smith.jpg
First thing's first... I'm sure you picked up a few pieces of junk on the way here. Useful or not, we can salvage the parts.
hero.jpg
For what?
smith.jpg
Melt'em down, repair other items. You pick up a few tricks after a while. It doesn't need to be pretty...
hero.jpg
I just needs to work.
smith.jpg
Exactly.
hero.jpg
Ready when you are.
smith.jpg
All right then. Let's put those pieces to good use.
hero.jpg
Any ideas?
smith.jpg
That's up to you... Can't exactly build a new sword from scratch, but you can reinforce the ones you have.

Meaning no crafting, only upgrades.

hero.jpg
What about materials? Not all weapons are made the same.
smith.jpg
You'll learn to recognize them; iron, steel... if you can't tell wood from stone... well...
hero.jpg
I get it, you and I can be archery partners. What comes next?
smith.jpg
Stones, the magical kind. Should I keep talking?
hero.jpg
Sure.
smith.jpg
First, let's see if you've been listening. Bring me five pieces of steel and we'll go from there.
hero.jpg
Where do I get steel?
smith.jpg
Use what you took from the groms, smash it to pieces and well... there you go.
hero.jpg
Thanks, Sokaris.
04.jpg

RK47

Patron
Stone 2.0
05.jpg

hero.jpg
A teleportation stone?
mage.jpg
I take it you are familiar with the device.
hero.jpg
Somewhat. Anything I should know?
mage.jpg
This one can be... volatile at times. But you should be able to use it to access any teleport we've connected to. As of now, that means the one in the camp and the one in my room. Any others you come in contact with will become accessible through any of the many nodes throughout Antaloor.
hero.jpg
Sounds straightforward enough.
mage.jpg
Let's hope so.
06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

RK47

Patron
Torturous Tutorials
01.jpg

tits.jpg
Much better now, thank you. Sharing such visions can be rather... straining. Luckily, the orcs have been kind enough to find strength in little more than my word.
hero.jpg
Your vision... what does it mean?
tits.jpg
If Gandohar manages to extract Aziraal's remaining power from your sister's body without you to stabilize the process, he may have found a way in which to control it. What remains to be seen are his motives.
hero.jpg
So what's the plan?
tits.jpg
Patience! The answer will become clear shortly. For now, speak with Ghortarius. He will enlighten you as to the next course of action and has been charged with the task of delivering you here.
hero.jpg
You can't tell me now?
tits.jpg
I am sure you'd agree that my time is better spent locating your sister.

Fine. The sooner I get away from this tutorial bullshit the better.

02.jpg

girl.jpg
Not this time. Bringing you here was just the first step.
hero.jpg
Glad to know I'm not the only errand boy...
girl.jpg
I get the point.
hero.jpg
You seem...different from the other orcs.

Yeah, She has...things. On her chest.

girl.jpg
That's because I am not an orc...

What? Really?

hero.jpg
Are you ... like Cassara?
girl.jpg
Flattering as that sounds, no. She found me. Well, I suppose she found all of us. After Oswaroth, the Orcs had been pushed to the brink of extinction... Cassara picked up the pieces, so to say.
hero.jpg
So this is it? Four orcs and a Prophet stand against Gandohar and his army?
girl.jpg
We have you, don't we?
hero.jpg
And if I fail?
girl.jpg
Let's hope you don't...
hero.jpg
That's confidence-inspiring...
girl.jpg
Look, this time you're not alone. We'll do what we can, but you need to get started... Good luck and... be safe.
hero.jpg
I... thank you.

I appreciate the help. But I hope they don't turn out into another Balor and his buddies. All talk and no action.

03.jpg

hero.jpg
Have it right here.
smith.jpg
Keep'em. Use it to fix the junk you've been wearing.
hero.jpg
Right...
smith.jpg
Alright, let's move on to stones, then. There are stones everywhere in Antaloor, but what you're after are magical ones.
hero.jpg
I'm not exactly the best mage...
smith.jpg
Don't need to be. They're used to enhance your weapons or armor. Make'em work different... usually better.
hero.jpg
Usually?
smith.jpg
It'll take more than a few ales before Ghortarius will tell you that story. Look, just upgrade your weapons properly. There'll be an inlay, that's where you place the stones.

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

hero.jpg
Looks?
smith.jpg
Am I holding something I could use to cave in your skull?
hero.jpg
I take it you wanted something?
smith.jpg
Ever heard of the Orcish Rune?
hero.jpg
Can't say I have.
smith.jpg
It's an ancient artifact. Legend says that it was forged by Yatholen himself. Never made much sense to me, but orcs've always been better at telling stories than reading them. Point is, we caught word that it might be somewhere in the Savannah of Erimos. Might be worth your time.
hero.jpg
You want to stick it in the forge, don't you?
smith.jpg
That, or you can sell it to someone and buy something worth killing with.
hero.jpg
I'll take a look.
smith.jpg
I can live with that. Good hunting...

RK47

Patron
And just when you think it's over...
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

YES PLEASE.

hero.jpg
The Prophet seems to think so.
mage.jpg
Interesting, let's hope she knows what's she's doing.
hero.jpg
I'd like to think so.
mage.jpg
Unfounded confidence, a fascinating human trait. One that often leads to failure and defeat, yet a defining attribute throughout the history of your race.

I look forward to killing all of your kind once this is over, orc.

hero.jpg
Whatever you say.
mage.jpg
I suppose... At any rate, our teleport was damaged during your rescue. It's close to operational, but has been a bit... temperamental with regards to long distance travel. I'm afraid the risk is too substantial in its current state.
hero.jpg
Risk?
mage.jpg
Of course. The teleports require a stabilizing stone to accurately direct the current, but ours went missing during my repairs. I suspect the groms, but have nothing but intuition to go on. If we are to get you on your way, I'll need that stone.
hero.jpg
Doesn't sound like I have much of a choice.
mage.jpg
Unfortunately... no.
hero.jpg
Do you have any idea where it might be?
mage.jpg
Before I moved the device, I was working on it near the bridge at the opposite end of the island. Just follow the path and reference your map. If nothing else, look for a bridge with a group of groms nearby. If the stone was indeed taken while I was away, the groms will most likely return to see what else they can find.
04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
1st city was kinda cool, especially if you like harassing people from the rooftops.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
The quest locked chests and dungeons were the 2nd worst thing about the game right after the lack of mayhaps. It was also what eventually made me quit.

What's the point of having an open world game with that shit?

RK47

Patron
Can't stop the Bullshit
01.jpg

mage.jpg
Excellent.
hero.jpg
You were right about the groms. I found a group of them near the bridge with the stone.
mage.jpg
Undoubtedly. They're often attracted to shiny objects, similar to fish... and human women. Heh. We were fortunate enough to get it back at all.
hero.jpg
Now that you have it, are you or anyone else planning to clue me in as to where am I going?
mage.jpg
Of course, of course. But I'm not the best suited for this explanation. The Prophet will give you the guidance you require while I finish repairing the teleport.
hero.jpg
Where can I find her?
mage.jpg
She's here.
02.jpg

03.jpg

tits.jpg
Of course. Your journey starts here. If we are to prevent the catastrophic events that lie ahead, you'll need to unearth Gandohar's intentions and cast light upon the shadow surrounding his newfound power.
hero.jpg
Any idea where I should start?
tits.jpg
We know little about the Dark Lord before he first appeared eleven years ago. However, recently, rumors have begun to circulate concerning a Tower of Fangs near Hatmandor that may have quartered the evil mage before the Battle of Oswaroth. I suspect that much can be gained from any materials Gandohar may have left behind.
hero.jpg
Once I reach Hatmandor, what exactly am I looking for?
tits.jpg
There is a resistance movement forming against Gandohar and his forces. They have managed to conceal their identity and location, even from me. Notwithstanding, I am quite certain they cultivate political ties with Hatmandor's criminal underworld. Do what you can in order to contact the resistance. They may be our only insight as to the Tower's entrance.
hero.jpg
If there's a way in, I'll find it.
tits.jpg
I am certain you will.

With that she teleports away.

04.jpg

05.jpg

RK47

Patron
Rage Onward
06.jpg

hero.jpg
Great, so what you're saying is, I could very well end up at the bottom of the ocean.
mage.jpg
No, no, no. The stream seems to be fluctuating between Hatmandor and Bayan, a village between the Savannah and Hatmandor. Either way, I'd pack light...
hero.jpg
Anything else I should know before I leave?
mage.jpg
If the stream breaks down, your jump could be cut short. In that case, use your map to get reoriented.
hero.jpg
I get the overwhelming feeling this is not going to end well.
mage.jpg
I wouldn't worry. Your likelihood of survival is quite high. I will continue my work with the teleport until it returns to full capacity... Now, I'd recommend getting on your way.
07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

RK47

Patron
They all want my meat
01.jpg

03.jpg

hero.jpg
I don't have much but here, take this.

I hand him one of my sausage rations.

man.jpg
Oh, thank you sir! It smells amazing!
hero.jpg
Why? What happened here?
man.jpg
Drought. I used to live in Oros, a small fisherman's village just south of here, but a storm tore the dock apart and took most of our boats with it. So I cam here in hopes of starting over, but what I found was famine and starvation.
hero.jpg
Then why stay?
man.jpg
Gates on the way to Hatmandor are shut. I don't have much of a choice.
hero.jpg
That's where I'm headed. Can you tell me how to get there?
man.jpg
It's just northwest of here. About a day's journey on horseback. If you manage a way in, perhaps there's still hope for me and the rest of this place.

So, I'm not in Hatmandor yet.

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

:neveraskedforthis:

RK47

Patron
Steve's Dark Past
01.jpg

02.jpg

hero.jpg
You could say that.
man.jpg
Glad to have you. If you're looking to gamble, this here is the hottest dice table east of the Lion.
03.jpg

man.jpg
You keep your mouth shut! I run an honest game here. It's not my problem he likes to get drunk and bet carelessly.

I am intrigued. Gambling is easy money, right?

hero.jpg
Is gambling legal out here?
man.jpg
Of course! You can find tables and players all over Erimos. Hell, I can't think of a single place in all of Antaloor where players don't gather around tables just like this one and try their hand at a good dice rolling.
hero.jpg
What are the rules of the game?
man.jpg
It depends on what and where you are playing. Usually you just have to get more pips than the dealer to win but not all tables are exactly the same. For instance, a less formal dealer might allow kicking the table durnig a roll to increase the action. Best practice is to lay down a bet and hope the dice are hot. A dealer will let you know if you're out of line.
hero.jpg
How many times can I play?
man.jpg
As many times as you like. The more you play, the more chances you have to win.
hero.jpg
Can I increase my bets?
man.jpg
Of course you can! But remember, practices like that can be mighty risky. You can easily walk away with a bag full of auras or empty pockets.
hero.jpg
Thanks for the invitation. Let's do it.
04.jpg

RK47

Patron
A man down on his luck
01.jpg

02.jpg

man.jpg
I've never seen you around here before. New in town?
hero.jpg
Just passing through.
man.jpg
Good! Great!... Look, I know how hard it can be to find your way around an unfamiliar place. So if it's information you need, you came to the right place.
hero.jpg
Actually, I'm trying to locate the leaders of the resistance movement in Hatmandor.
man.jpg
Huh? Were you talking to me? ...No, no... I have no idea where these folks would be.

:lol:

hero.jpg
What kind of information dealer are you?
man.jpg
Here's the thing, I really enjoy gambling, ok, but due to a completely unrelated problem... I lost all my money in a high stakes game of dice. The goods news for you, my friend, is that due to my current financial predicament I've been forced to sell this treasure map for the rock bottom price of a hundred auras. What do you say?
hero.jpg
I'd say you're crazy if you expect me to believe that anyone down on their luck would even consider selling a treasure. Just what are you trying to pull here?
man.jpg
Nothing, I swear... To be completely honest with you I tried to claim the damn treasure... in fact I almost died trying. But a man like yourself would have no problem at all.

Hmm. Only a hundred. That's not a lot.

hero.jpg
Here's your money. I'm trusting you on this. I don't want to have to come back here.
man.jpg
Of course not, I can personally guarantee your satisfaction. Now, let me mark the location on your map and you'll be on your way to a small fortune.
03.jpg

hero.jpg
How did you come across this information?
man.jpg
Not that it's important but... I needed a place to lay low for a while after a slight misunderstanding with a local dealer. He was under the impression that I doubled my bet mid-turn. Who doubles a 5,000 aura bet on a long shot? I mean, come on! Anyway, I ended up stumbling upon this ancient labyrinth...and the rest is history.
hero.jpg
Hopefully it works out in my favor. Best of luck at the tables.
04.jpg

05.jpg

RK47

Patron
Sudden Escalation
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

hero.jpg
You must be Alima.
woman.jpg
Sounds like you've been getting acquainted with the locals. I'm sure they've painted me as being quite cruel. But it's my job to make tough decisions, not manipulate the weather.
hero.jpg
I'm not here to pass judgement.
woman.jpg
I apologize for my apparent... frustration. We've experienced droughts before... but nothing like this. Our crops died faster than we could harvest them.
hero.jpg
And your horses? The Savannah's known for breeding some of the finest.
woman.jpg
Maybe so, but they weren't as fine as a good meal.
hero.jpg
You ate them?
woman.jpg
We've done all we could to save our people. We could buy food from Bayan but they've stopped trading. Stockpiling their goods. And I cannot send a mesenger to Hatmandor because the gates are shut.
hero.jpg
Are there any horses left?
woman.jpg
Only a few. But the people would rather eat them... maybe if you'd consider helping us... we might be willing to part with one of the few we have left.

A tempting offer.

05.jpg

hero.jpg
Let's get started then. Where should I begin?
woman.jpg
Before we start, I want to be honest with you... One of our finest horses is sick...
hero.jpg
So I'll end up with some old jade as a payment for help? What kind of games are you playing here?
woman.jpg
No, no, no! I only ask that you be patient and help me brew the herbs we need to treat the animal.
hero.jpg
Sounds serious enough. What do we need?
woman.jpg
Mint root. Unfortunately they're not easy to come by. They grow deep beneath the Savannah soil and there's no way of telling where. The good news is that ostriches will often search them out, eating the mint roots to settle their digestive tracts.
hero.jpg
What do you suppose I do, kill the things and dig the mint root out of their stomachs?
woman.jpg
Exactly. A pack of them roam the valley nearby. Come back when you have at least three roots.

So, three roots for a horse. Not a bad deal. Let's go hunting.

RK47

Patron
Steve 1 Birds 0
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

woman.jpg
This kind of knowledge doesn't normally come cheap.
hero.jpg
Try to be brief.

:lol: Yeah. FFS. It's just a simple mix and match. Please don't over-complicate this shit.

woman.jpg
All over Antaloor you can find many types of ingredient that can be truly usefu-

:hmmm: On second thought, let's skip her babbling and go straight to the mixing the mint roots.

08.jpg

hero.jpg
I followed your directions and ended up with this slop.
woman.jpg
The consistency of this purgative is excellent. Let's try it out. Mmmm. Thanks to you the horse is starting to look better. I just hope you can help my people the same way.
hero.jpg
I said I would and I'm not one to go back on his word. What do you need me do?
woman.jpg
Travel to Halhin and talk to Altan. Explain to him that we're willing to pay for any surplus goods they have and without their help we can't hope to survive much longer.

Thats a dumb move, giving away your weakness like that. How are you gonna bargain from that weak position?

hero.jpg
What makes you think they'll be willing to help?
woman.jpg
Altan is a good man. If I know him well enough, he'll lend us a helping hand in our time of need. There's not much else I can tell you. Take your horse, but please... don't abandon us.
09.jpg

RK47

Patron
Solve THIS, retard!
07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

hero.jpg
Alima sent me to secure a trade agreement with you. The people of Bayan are dying of starvation and Alima believes that her people can't hope to survive much longer without your help.
man.jpg
Trade? Money means nothing in the Savannah. I've told them this. It is why they find themselves hungry.
hero.jpg
They find themselves hungry because more fortunate neighbors would rather see them starve.
man.jpg
Watch your tongue, boy. Bayan isn't the only village with hungry people. The drought has affected all of us. But Halhin is my responsibility. I am not Alima's keeper.
hero.jpg
Maybe hunger's made them blind.. But what's your excuse? Are the rest of your people as cruel? What do they have to say about this?
man.jpg
Who do you think you are? Questioning my decisions. You've never lived a day under my leadership, but you act as if you'd do better.

Yeah, he's right. The hero does sound like Adam Jensen, Mr.Augmented know-it-all :lol:

hero.jpg
I would.

:lol: ALPHA as fuck.

man.jpg
Arrogance, idealism. All the traits of an untested leader. Surely you've heard of the Rustler's Run.
hero.jpg
Enlighten me...
man.jpg
The people of the Savannah have bred horses delivered tofu for centuries. The Rustler's Run Akina downhill is our oldest tradition... a race between villages, between neighbors. The winner of this race is given the opportunity to replace the village leadership if they choose.
hero.jpg
Progressive.
man.jpg
I ran the trail nearly a decade ago, becoming the leader. No one has beaten my record. Here is your opportunity, complete the initiation. Compete for my title.
hero.jpg
If this is what it takes.
man.jpg
Then take this scroll. Dechiper its contents. It will lead you to a symbol that can only be discovered by a skilled rider. Write the correct symbol on the back of this page and you will be allowed to compete.
10.jpg

11.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom