Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Pre-Release Thread [ALPHA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The Great Deceiver

Trickster
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
The strongold will most certainly just be a place where you can, as the elves say, "chillax".

:troll:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
The strongold will most certainly just be a place where you can, as the elves say, "chillax".

I don't understand why some Codexians are worried about a stronghold being a "place of safety" or whatever. You wouldn't be able to advance the story while lazing around inside of it.

Stronghold or no stronghold, you'll probably be able to idle inside a shop in one of the cities, go AFK for a day, get back on the computer, and your party will still be standing around in the shop. OH NO, THE GAME FEELS TOO SAFE!

The Great Deceiver

Trickster
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

I don't understand why some Codexians are worried about a stronghold being a "place of safety" or whatever. You wouldn't be able to advance the story while lazing around inside of it.

Stronghold or no stronghold, you'll probably be able to idle inside a shop in one of the cities, go AFK for a day, get back on the computer, and your party will still be standing around in the shop.

Not sure why you directed this post at me, though.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Can someone suggest a goal if I'll fall asleep:
4.35 Hepler joins the writing team. Makes companions a shitload deeper and romanceable.
Designs her own companion (sex toy).

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
4.35 Hepler joins the writing team. Makes companions a shitload deeper and romanceable.

yLBMVOT.jpg

norolim

Arcane
So, there's not going to be heavy drinking, like during Obsidian PE closing party? Just those boring interwviews? I'm canceling my pledge :mad:

Globbi

Augur
Sound quality is terrible, kinda sucks they couldn't borrow a good mic from someone. Also I wish they got rid of the crappy effects when changing camera.

Anyway, it's not bad, grabbing a beer and gona listen to stories :)

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
the chat problem comes from twitch, not inxile. Try to open the stream in another browser. I switched from chrome to firefox to get it.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well my friends I'm here to witness cRPG history with you once again. I am truly excited by the prospects of this game... especially with the overwhelming amount of financial Kickstarting this has received!! May this, along with the other noteworthy KS projects, keep the Codex in cardiac arrest for the foreseeable future.

:love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom