Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls Todd Howard Appreciation Thread

what do you think of Todd?

• i like him and i like bethesda

• he's a nice guy but i'm not getting scammed again

• i'd play bethesda games, don't care about todd tho

• i don't like him, i don't like bethesda games, and i only play turn-based games

• who is todd? (kc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
"there is a score employees are given, but everyone's told the highest score is unattainable"

forever 84% :negative:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

KateMicucci

Arcane
By Azura, behold His glorious halo!

interesting that todd thinks there's a design flaw if the player starts over with a new character (around 1:43:00)

tbh I agree with him although I know that's a controversial opinion around here, where nerds are used to d&d games that expect you to plan your character build from start to finish during character creation.

if tesvi had character building similar to Troubleshooter, or if character abilities were heavily tied to equipment like Terraria, I wouldn't mind

Last edited:

KateMicucci

Arcane
-Employees are underpaid, and Bethesda knows they can get away with it, since the video games industry in the MD area is nonexistent.
LMAO

Yeah no video game companies at all in fucking Maryland!!! :roll:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_game_companies_based_in_Maryland Looks like it's Bethesda, Firaxis, and a few mobile companies. California and the greater Seattle area it isn't.
true, there used to be a lot more but they're out of business now it seems

Arbiter

Scholar
DfYUpNTXkAERIp2.jpg

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I think (as I’ve allways done inspite of Bethesda’s shortcomings) that Toddster has his heart in the right place when it comes to RPGs. It’s just that his greed does not let him do as he wishes.

Last edited:

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
I don't believe a word the ass has said since he (or one of his colleagues) said that making Fallout games was in their DNA or something.
Seeing how Fallout turned out, it was definitely cancerous DNA.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Always a Todd at the tip of the iceberg. Errr…. NO. Not Todd Cruise. Wth is with my brain. Tom not Todd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom