Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

To the Codex resident Pollacks regarding StarCraft2:

Elzair

Cipher
Imho changing IP is not a problem, given that the majority of Poles using the services of TP SA, Netia May or changing ip and ban does not receive.

WTF, dude?!

Elzair

Cipher
I just wanted to also suggest some common account, but if no such storm chasing these things are actually not worth the risk. How much will it even lasted this beta? It is difficult to say how much I could spend on playing if I do not know whether I like playing in the beta of Battlefield 2 I played quite a lot, although she was very limited.

WTF, Malakal? Are you having sex with your beta key or something?

Elzair

Cipher
Elwro said:
someone is on your shoulders trysnął

Uhh, I don't really want to try that. God damn! It seems like Poles think of nothing else except sex!

Elzair

Cipher
EnglishMotherfuckerDoYouSpeakIt.gif

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ja mam właśnie 5ciodniowy weekend, pozniej 2 dni szkoly, weekend, tydzien do szkoly i wolne juz do konca wakacji, wiec mam spoooro czasu ;] Ogolnie jestem tez fanem gier Blizzarda (chociaz sa cholernie mainstreamowe, czasem az za bardzo), m.in. Starcrafta wlasnie. Ale jesli Malakal bardzo chce w to zagrac to jestem gotow mu to odstapic - nie bede sie o to klocil :)

Ewentualnie zawsze mozesz rzucic moneta komu dasz keya ;]

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Quilty said:
entertainer said:
dragonfk said:
entertainer said:
MetalCraze said:
What's going on here
Can I have a beta key too?

cholera jebak huj

"chuj" you illiterate bastard!

Chuj ci w dupe

Fuck you in the ass?

I'm learning Polish! Best thread ever.
It's actually "Dick in your ass". The polish equivalent of "Fuck" is "Kurwa mać" (if something goes wrong), "Fuck you" is "Pierdol się".

Monocause

Arcane
Konjad, ty w maturalnej jesteś, że tak wcześnie masz wolne?

Malakal, jeżeli nie jesteś przekonany czy beta ci się spodoba i czy wsiąkniesz, to możę odstąp Konjadowi - wydaje się być entuzjastycznie nastawiony?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Jasne, mogę odstąpić.

Z jednej strony chciałbym spróbować sc2 no ale z drugiej na pewno nie przebiję konkurencji w ilości czasu jaką mam zamiar poświęcić na grę. Poczekam sobie aż wyjdzie pełna wersja a potem wyciągnę z inwentarza. Jak bedzie dobra to może nawet zakupię.

Monocause

Arcane
Fajnie, bardzo miły gest z twojej strony ;)

Konjad, sprawdź priv. Wisisz Malakalowi piwo ;>

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
OK, dzięki, Malak :)

Konjad, ty w maturalnej jesteś, że tak wcześnie masz wolne?
Nie, w drugiej dopiero, ale koncze wczesniej szkole, bo pozniej jade do szpitala (w polowie kwietnia) na dwa tygodnie do miesiaca, a po operacji nie bede mogl zbyt sie poruszac przez dosc dlugi czas (pare tygodni, moze nawet miesiecy), wiec raczej bede siedzial caly czas w domu, gdy wroce ze szpitala (czyli komp 16h/dobe ;] )

Dziekuje za klucz, Monocause.

Konjad

Patron
A teraz mam pieciodniowy weekend, bo mam rekolekcje w szkole, ale co za frajerzy chodza na rekolekcje? :cool:

Monocause

Arcane
OK folks, nothing to see here. Konjad got the key because Malakal's avatar is an Edwin rip-off from IWD2. We solved the conflict the Pollack way - we will share our sisters between ourselves so that we create semen ties which resolve conflicts and establish brotherhood.

Monocause

Arcane
The portrait was present in both games so my statement was technically correct. I demand access to your sister's vagina for insulting me in front of my extended family. If you fail to do so, you'll prove that you have no honor, like a woman.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
But it first appeared in IWD. It's like saying 'It's like Harold, that ghoul from Fallout 3' :smug:

However, I will forget about this if you present me three women from your family, so that I may impregnate them.

Konjad

Patron
Dudes, I played just one game now but SC2 IS AWESOME. I need to play more but it's probably better than the first one.

PS. The only thing that sucks is that it doesn't support my screen resolution, so my graphic looks kinda crappy even on high :|

OK, gonna play more, see ya!

1eyedking

Erudite
Konjad said:
Dudes, I played just one game now but SC2 IS AWESOME. I need to play more but it's probably better than the first one.
It's only been a couple of days of beta-testing and we already have a new classic! Great!!

Jesus...

The Codex should definitely filter registrations with an IQ test. 3 digits and you're in, 2 digits and you're off to Bethesda-land.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
1eyedking said:
Konjad said:
It's only been a couple of days of beta-testing and we already have a new classic! Great!!

Actually the beta test has been running for slightly over a month.

1eyedking

Erudite
Doesn't matter. It's still a fucking beta, for Christ's sake.

Konjad said:
You're just butthurt and jealous.
Shut up. I want my "SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS" back or I'll burn and pillage their faggot studio.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom