Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Them ruskies's got new NWN2 screenies...

Texas Red

Whiner
Pegultagol said:
so that is why in Russia, it is 'tsar' or 'czar'.
If I learn Russian, in how many countries would I be able to communicate at least on rudimentary terms?

In most, if not all, post Soviet countries. All of the presidents/prime ministers of those countries know Russian. Its a huge plus on your CV.

spacemoose

Erudite
Voss said:
Whats with the different dialogue screens? One is just a box, the other goes fullscreen. Weird. Or is the one for 'dramatic' conversations.

I'm guessing you can choose between several UI standards. which would be great

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Letter-boxed dialogue is for cinematic JRPG goodness, box-in-the-upper-left is for regular NPC dialogue.

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Jasede said:
So, here are some guidelines, written in English:
caesar - kay-sahr
linguam latinam - ling-wam lah-tee-num
caligula - kah-lee-ghu-lah
pulchritudinem - pull-chri-tuh-dee-nem

That´s practically spanish pronunciation. There is only one way to pronounce words or combination of words.

An easy lenguage would be English grammar with Spanish pronunciation.

Deacdo

Liturgist
jeansberg said:
Deacdo said:
Has anyone created a little character creation/development program? I seem to recall for NWN (or was it BG2?) someone developed a little HTML (or something) program that allowed you to create all the different characters, level them up and see how they progress etc.
Well, here's an Excel spreadsheet kinda thing. I'd much prefer an actual program, but it's better than nothing.
Thanks. Hopefully all the rules are implemented so I don't have to bother finding them.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Come what may, I just preordered the game...I feel so dirty now lol.

I'm starving for a remotly decent RPG, at some of the stuff we heard about the game sound somewhat promising.
Also, I liked the screenshot of the Travel Map. Reminded me of the UI of Baldurs Gate 2, which I thought was very atmospheric and well done.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom