Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
$60 video games aren't fast food.

His point is that even the dumbest of consumers have standards of quality, and Skyrim was more than adequate to meet them if we're judging by sales. As compared to DA2 and ME3, which were recognized as flops by even the consoletards. And he's right. Skyrim isn't a particularly good game, but it's good enough.

Exactly.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Better prettier than Oblivion which does matter. Wymyn witcher would be derp considered that witcher mutagens are adjusted to male hormones... and that knowledge needed to adjust the process was lost when Kar Morchen was raided and looted by Sorcerers led mob, but unlike some I am not against more choices in games, provided you're still able to see the difference between game and reality. and CD Project raped lore before.

Commissar Draco

Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Feminists like Rougey/Lesi want Female Witchers who will be treated like Men though. For me it is waste of Devs time and Potatoes, and indulgement of RL fantasies.

F... Spell check which ignores RPG and Comp potato.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
in before retarded and irrelevant discussion about the definition of "flop"

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Feminists like Rougey/Lesi want Female Witchers who will be treated like Men though. For me it is waste of Devs time and Potatoes, and indulgement of RL fantasies.

I'd pay good money for an RPG that lets you play as a female adventurer in an ancient/medieval/early modern fantasy setting and actually has people treat you like you're something special/weird.
"Oh lol look who's coming it's that woman who thinks she can do men's work lulz."
And of course the ability to use your female charms in order to reach your goals. Wanna get a good deal with that nobleman? Just lift your skirts for him.

Then just add some characters who will *require* you to lift your skirts for them before giving you a quest and watch the sweet, sweet feminist butthurt flow like menstrual blood during their periods. :smug:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I'd pay good money for an RPG that lets you play as a female adventurer in an ancient/medieval/early modern fantasy setting and actually has people treat you like you're something special/weird.
"Oh lol look who's coming it's that woman who thinks she can do men's work lulz."
And of course the ability to use your female charms in order to reach your goals. Wanna get a good deal with that nobleman? Just lift your skirts for him.

Then just add some characters who will *require* you to lift your skirts for them before giving you a quest and watch the sweet, sweet feminist butthurt flow like menstrual blood during their periods. :smug:

I'm always disappointed more RPGs don't allow sexual solutions for female characters. It's just a fact of life that women can use sex appeal to get their way. The Fallout games are the only ones I know of that really allow it.

Commissar Draco

Patron
Both Bloodlines and Arcanum were guilty of this dreadful kyriarchic behavior, thanks Godess this vile den of Sexism and cis-privileged Troika got bankrupted. Fear not Comrade Sawyer will make sure every class, build and sexual deviancy will be equally represented... and played in one proper and balanced way.:troll:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I loved how in order to gain access to the gentlemen's club as a lady you had to fuck the owner and he'd give you a special invitation. :lol:

Arcanum, best game ever.

racofer

Thread Incliner

One of the reasons I like ADwR so much.

:love:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I'm always disappointed more RPGs don't allow sexual solutions for female characters. It's just a fact of life that women can use sex appeal to get their way. The Fallout games are the only ones I know of that really allow it.
I'm glad you're disappointed. Games became bigger than neckbeards and thank goodness.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I'm glad you're disappointed. Games became bigger than neckbeards and thank goodness.

I don't want bikini armor or to roleplay a slutty man-fantasy, but if I am a female assassin with high charisma I should certainly have seduction as part of my repertoire, even if it ends with a knife in the back when we get back to his place.

hiver

Yeah... it would also be great if male characters could get fucked in the ass by some hillbillies as means of avoiding combat.

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity

Yeah... it would also be great if male characters could get fucked in the ass by some hillbillies as means of avoiding combat.

lol these feminists think they're people

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Hey, even white knights don't mind getting buttfucked in their crusades.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

I don't want bikini armor or to roleplay a slutty man-fantasy, but if I am a female assassin with high charisma I should certainly have seduction as part of my repertoire, even if it ends with a knife in the back when we get back to his place.
Oh well in that case that's because the Fallout games and a few others are the only RPGs that even support the playstyle of that character concept. Most crpgs are about killing things head-on.

Harold

Arcane
I loved how in order to gain access to the gentlemen's club as a lady you had to fuck the owner and he'd give you a special invitation. :lol:

Arcanum, best game ever.

Actually, you could just steal it from him or kill him and his bodyguard and loot it from his corpse.

SophosTheWise

Cipher
Ugh, I'm really skeptical of their new open-world-approach. Not that I think CD Projekt cannot do it, but they absolutely never had an emphasis on open worlds - they definitely excelled at other things. But, oh well.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Not that I think CD Projekt cannot do it, but they absolutely never had an emphasis on open world
Because they never made an open-world game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom