Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Thaumaturge Released

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Developing a game, in any capacity, and not having it in your native tongue is cucked beyond measure, voiced or not. Very telling of the people making the game.

Not when that language is fucking Polish. It's a language spoken by a single insignificant and impoverished nation with a population size on par with California.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Developing a game, in any capacity, and not having it in your native tongue is cucked beyond measure, voiced or not. Very telling of the people making the game.

Not when that language is fucking Polish. It's a language spoken by a single insignificant and impoverished nation with a population size on par with California.
success breeds jealousy

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
What's the problem with that line? It's not anachronistic and is otherwise completely unremarkable.
It's not because of an anachronism, because you're correct there isn't one. It's that, not before my morning coffee is a modern joke.

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg

Which is why it adorns mass produced tat like wall posters and mugs.

BlackPlate

Novice
Can't even run the game, get the 'dx12 is not supported on your system', which is a blatant lie. Tried forcing -dx11, this glorified visual novel cannot run in dx11. Checked for solutions and devs clearly have no clue what they are doing. Hell, I even went as far as to restart(!) my PC to see if it will work, nothing. I abhor nu-developers who cannot even make working games.

BlackPlate

Novice
I abhor nu-developers who cannot even make working games.

Brother, skip this movie
I don't like doing a hit and run on a game that could still have something redeemable. I want to hate it for what it is, not for what I imagine it to be. Can't say I feel like I'm missing out, but given the option I would rather sperg out with some concrete grievances.

BlackPlate

Novice
Be more open-minded to cultivating hate. Spite makes life better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom