Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

SerratedBiz

Arcane
This thread. :hmmm:

newcomer

Learned
I still vote for outcome: Tsundere princess.

The main objective in this game is to survive until coronation (~2 years). I do hope that there's an outcome to be a tsundere princess though...
I can't wait to see how our little princess survive the politics, wars and a particular "enemy of womankind" :smug:

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I still vote for outcome: Tsundere princess.

The main objective in this game is to survive until coronation (~2 years). I do hope that there's an outcome to be a tsundere princess though...
I can't wait to see how our little princess survive the politics, wars and a particular "enemy of womankind" :smug:
What? Uesugi Kensei AKA Lyric Suite is here too?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
This thread.
KAXUA.png

Subtly altered.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Results are in! ;)

Morning
Animal - Dogs 111
Animal - Falcons 1111
Animal - Horse 11
Expression - Decorations 1
Faith - Divination 11
History - Novan 1

Evening
Economics - Accounting 1
Medicine - Poison 11
Expression - Voice 11
Expression - Instrument 1111
Intrigue - Internal Affairs 1
Animal - Horses 1

Guys, you need to be a little bit clearer on which one is morning and which is evening classes. I'm just going to assume after this your first choice is morning and the second as evening. :salute:

newcomer

Learned
Is there any difference between morning and evening class aside from their name & time onii-chan? Because I think they are the same, and so I don't exactly specify them

RK47

Patron
Probably not. It's not like you'll get tired after a good afternoon nap.

RK47

Patron
01.jpg

rk.jpg
Mmmm. Looks like a trip to the Hatoful Academy is the first thing we do in the morning. Followed by a little musical lesson. Come, Princess! Let us go!
02.jpg

elo.jpg
Aaah. So many birds...
rk.jpg
And remember, whatever you do. Do not romance the white one.
elo.jpg
Which one is your favorite?
rk.jpg
Why, pigeons of course! Their fried head is very crunchy! Although the meat is pretty paltry in comparison to the flightless chicken! Fu fu fu~!
elo.jpg
03.jpg

elo.jpg
Mmm. Hey, wake up. It's time to go.
rk.jpg
Oh my! Forgive me, Princess. I'm not very musically inclined! The music must've put me to sleep.
elo.jpg
It's alright. Let's go back to the castle.
rk.jpg
Princess, you should do something fun this weekend - I can't stand how miserable you look.
elo.jpg
Yes, maybe.

Elodie returned to the castle...
rk.jpg
HALT! Princess, there appears to be some sort of disturbance at the castle gate!
elo.jpg
What's that commotion? Father? What's going on?
jul.jpg
I've come to pay my respects in honor of your mother.
dad.jpg
You have no respect or honor. It's because of you and your powers that my wife is dead!
elo.jpg
What?!?
jul.jpg
I am a Lumen, as was she, and like every Lumen I am willing to give my life if necessary to protect our domain.
dad.jpg
Your line has been traitors for two hundred years. I won't have you corrupting my daughter. GUARDS!
rk.jpg
ALLOW ME, MY LIEGE!
04.jpg

roboky-sitn.gif
Ku ku ku~ You will make a fine addition to my leashed pets...and pets...do not need...clot-

*CRASH*

04a.jpg

rk.jpg
I am sorry, My Liege. I will not do it again.
dad.jpg
Hmph.
jul.jpg
This is for the Crown Princess to decide. Elodie, your mother trusted me, and I have much to teach you.
elo.jpg
I...
rk.jpg
Do the right thing, Princes---REASSEMBLING~

Vote:
1. Send her away.
2. Arrest her.
3. Let her stay.

newcomer

Learned
If you really are a good person, my father wouldn't hate you! ONII-CHAN, HELP! ARREST THIS B----!

Note: well, logically this one should make her angry, so if there's among you who want to see our little princess play with swords, PICK IT!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Let her stay. Daddy should just keep himself occupied with warming our seat and playing house with uncle, that meanie.

Teens should get all rebellious.

RK47

Patron

Remember, the last time I did Princess Maker 2 LP - Lost in the Photobucket. Somewhere.
It was pretty much alike, without the monetary and stress concerns. I'm definitely buying this. ;)

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Let her stay.
We need her dark secrets of lumen magic.

It seems that codex hive mind strives for musical princess who loves animals.
cinderella-birds.jpg

newcomer

Learned
Even if you arrest her now, you can still release her right? I want to arrest her simply because I feel... Angry...

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Even if you arrest her now, you can still release her right? I want to arrest her simply because I feel... Angry...
Bad tsundere, bad! You're supposed to only act like that towards other girls of your age and boys you like!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
elo.jpg
D-don't get me wrong. It's not like I didn't want you to get arrested, I just thought you could tell me more about my mother, that's all!

RK47

Patron
I still fail to see how these horse riding and musical classes are gonna help her in the future. But what the hell. :X Ruin her all you want.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom