Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

Humppaleka

Cipher
If only I could get AP to work to see what the fuss is about. The fucker just crashes on launch, nothing works. OBSIDIAN. :x

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
If only I could get AP to work to see what the fuss is about. The fucker just crashes on launch, nothing works. OBSIDIAN.
Hmm, probably you actually. I had this problem when I used the wrong patch (US and UK versions of the game use different patches). Check that and try again.

Humppaleka

Cipher
If only I could get AP to work to see what the fuss is about. The fucker just crashes on launch, nothing works. OBSIDIAN.
Hmm, probably you actually. I had this problem when I used the wrong patch (US and UK versions of the game use different patches). Check that and try again.
Well I got it to work somehow. Weird thing is that it did work a few months back when I bought it and tested it for a while, now it didn't. The patch from GamersGate didn't work but the Euro patch did. It's teh hard to get that info right, fuck me... Anyway thanks for the tip, now I can enjoy this masterpiece.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Just realized Amazon had the Risen 2 DLC in its sale. Added the two quest packs to my impending Risen 2 playthrough of likely disappointment.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Not to mention that dlc are already on the vanilla disc.

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
It's funny, because I unlocked the air temple achievements before it was even released on steam.

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
Nothing happened to me, all the data is along with the "vanilla" version. After purchase you just download some voice files.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Nothing happened to me, all the data is along with the "vanilla" version. After purchase you just download some voice files.

Yeah well, I don't really care. I could have just downloaded it off TPB too and spent nothing to begin with. In the end it's worth $5 for me to have the DLC and see what all PB did with the game, the "official" way.

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
You would do better by giving me these 5$.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Ahahaha, thanks but no thanks.
For such a recent darn awful game to already be sold at that price, it must have bombed quite hard.

It was $20 on amazon like a month or two after release. Pretty insane, really, must have sold like shit.

Zeus

Cipher
Blood Omen is available on PSN as a PSOne Classic. Compatible with PSP, PS3, Vita. $5.99.

The PC version rights seem to be held in limbo.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Blood Omen is available on PSN as a PSOne Classic. Compatible with PSP, PS3, Vita. $5.99.

The PC version rights seem to be held in limbo.

Blood Omen is available on PC from abandonia and many others for $0.00. Good deal.

I have the rest on GOG, looking forward to playing BO2 someday since I never have.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom