Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed The Next Codex battle of the Giant Robots. Your chance to pilot a mech against other Codexians.

Project: Eternity
I'll start up a new thread in a bit. I want to take a break so that I don't get burned out. The long breaks about 3/4ths of the way this battle was the result of all parties (including me) getting fatiuged and going "Ah, I'll update tomorrow, or the next day". That is not a way to keep a game active.

Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
So, I tried to get a game going with Azira but we kept getting disconnected in the lobby/options/mech selection screen. We tried both the dev and the stable release. Anything you have to do besides port forwarding?

So, I tried to get a game going with Azira but we kept getting disconnected in the lobby/options/mech selection screen. We tried both the dev and the stable release. Anything you have to do besides port forwarding?

Honestly I don't know. I run it as hotseat when I control both sides. That way no matter how the rolls turn out, I win :)

Still thinking about this. I want to make the next game smoother for me, and yet still allow for random stuff. I suspect that I will start by sharing the save games as we progress so that people have to give me acutal, legal, hexes to move to instead of "we go north along the river". Although I can make that work, I worry that I might be biased or something.

I'm still recharging from the last battle. In a couple of weeks I'll post a sign up sheet (i.e. post a forum post) and then I'll tailor the game off of how many people sign up. Said sheet will be up for two weeks.

eklektyk

Erudite
hopefully this time i wont miss it and will get to shot some LAZORS....

ps. sory for a little troll for everybody that thought this message means start of another battle.....:troll:

I have not fallen off the the planet, but RL suddenly became much busier (and the blackguards won't let me check the forums at work anymore). I happily pass the torch on if you are willing. Heck, I'll even try to take a lance leader if you need someone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom