Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
zgo7rbfiqh.png

Also, there should be some EXTREME renegade option to give her the final punch so she falls down.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Oh that's gonna generate butthurt/retarded loldeep speeches.

Shot of Tali committing suicide.

Hey, Seboist, you gonna try that BlazBlue troll-vaganza over at BSN again, but this time get some moar quotes for the Codex's amusement?

I'm thinking of saying that Blazblue is also superior at "emotional engagement" than ME (ex. that one Hakumen/Tsubaki scene from CS story mode).
Perfect, that's a better one for inciting a rabid reaction.

Kraszu

Prophet
ME series is better than anything Piranha Bytes have ever shit out. :smug:

What did you like the most? Shooting enemies while standing behind cover, guessing what Shepard will actually say after you choose part of the dialogue or romances?

well i liked in me series that i could play the game on launch day not like that huge broken turd called gothic 3:troll: . even with high derpness level that was always present in mass effects they are less painfull to play/watch lp than anything from pb. and i dont give a flying fuck about community patches.

pb cannot into story/quests/characters/animations/dialogues. graphics/music/freedom of exploration is just not enough in g3.

What difference does it make that it is a community path? The installation is exactly the same, and it doesn't introduce any derp, actually the changes in balance, and AI are good, also this topic is about ME so what great quest ME has? I couldn't stomach the game for long so I would like to hear an example, and what makes it interesting.

Spoiler: The Reapers were possessed by Paralax, but the galactic community forgave them in the end... except for a race of bat-people. But it's okay, bat-people hate everything.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Spoiler: The Reapers were possessed by Paralax, but the galactic community forgave them in the end... except for a race of bat-people. But it's okay, bat-people hate everything.
I have an extremely vivid image of Morrison's JLA in my head now lol.
Though most likely said JLA would have figured out this whole Reaper problem halfway through ME1. And probably given that kid AI at the Citadel very confused looks when it claims those are the only options before figuring out a proper solution in a couple of minutes.

CROmagnon

Augur
Hey! Good news! Regardless of the ending you get, Shepard is still alive and you can contuniue playing.

TGKBw.jpg

I'm so happy!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom