Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Terra Bellica: join the Codex in an intelligent MMO TBS

Do you find TB to be superior to most other MMO strategies?

• Yes, vastly superior

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Better, but not by far

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's perfectly average

• Worse, but not by far

• No, vastly inferior

• I dislike TBS so much I won't try it

• I dislike MMO so much I won't try it

• Total voters

Katana_LOL

Educated
I have just established my first (and hopefuly not last) town, ill pin point on the map below.

(map removed)

Shannow

Waster of Time
Kindly ask DU to give us our own little quiet place and move the latter parts of this thread there...

EDIT: Sent DU a pm. He'll either ignore it, somehow fuck us in the arse or do it (without any hooks). Are you as excited as I am? *yawn*

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
How much of this thread do you want in the forum?

Option 1: I split and move them into the forum.

Option 2: You self edit the bits you want to take out and put them in the forum yourself.

Personally, I like Option 2.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I started playing this too.

Nickname same as in here.

Anyway, bit a bummer that I lost those cool AP boots when changing world :( I think I'll settle somewhere at woods below Fens-1. Is there anything I can do for next 24 hours with no AP?

I posted clan application too.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Hoaxmetal said:

Anyway, bit a bummer that I lost those cool AP boots when changing world :( I think I'll settle somewhere at woods below Fens-1. Is there anything I can do for next 24 hours with no AP?

Read the Encyclopedia in an understanding on how things work, ask questions about things you arent sure of. You can get boots from random treasure loot, also Armor, Shields, Bows, and other armor, as well as Materials. I have a pair of Boots II that give 12% per artifact level.

Humanophage

Arcane
Everyone, here is the new forum: http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=41

DarkUnderlord said:
How much of this thread do you want in the forum?

Option 1: I split and move them into the forum.

Option 2: You self edit the bits you want to take out and put them in the forum yourself.

Personally, I like Option 2.
Thank you very much, DU. Option 2 is perfectly fine.

Thank you, Shannow, for the initiative.

Katana_LOL said:
I have just established my first (and hopefuly not last) town, ill pin point on the map below.
That's a fine town. Could you tell the exact coordinates? Also, please apply for the clan in-game (through Clan Management).

Hoaxmetal said:

Anyway, bit a bummer that I lost those cool AP boots when changing world Sad I think I'll settle somewhere at woods below Fens-1. Is there anything I can do for next 24 hours with no AP?

Good, good. The town below Fens is fine, please check this thread for good locations: http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=53112

Humanophage

Arcane
There is a certain harmony to the names of our clan members. Welcome, Chef! Added you to the group.

I can join in around the 20th, or around 17th at earliest. Is that too late? In some games like this you grow exponentially, thus joining late is a recipe for eternal backwardness...

Also, how time consuming is it?

Shannow

Waster of Time
herostratus said:
I can join in around the 20th, or around 17th at earliest. Is that too late? In some games like this you grow exponentially, thus joining late is a recipe for eternal backwardness...

Also, how time consuming is it?
Noobs get a huge boost which gives them a huge edge. With a little help from then more powerful clan members you shouldn't stay too far behind.
Not very time consuming. So far. While you'll manage more stuff in the future, building times also increase... I'd say 10-30 minutes per day should be sufficient.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
New players get VERY interesting and useful bonuses also a strong starting army. Definitely nothing to complain about.

ElectricOtter

Looks fun. Joined and sent clan request. Where should I establish a village?

EDIT: name is E_O1

EDIT2: access to the forum would be nice, too

Humanophage

Arcane
Added everyone to both the clan and the Codex group. We're doing really well so far, I have to note.

OK I'm digging around for cock-based euphemisms, gonna join up tomorrow. Can you give me access to the forum?

Humanophage

Arcane
I would suggest using a thesaurus and a list of noble titles. Added you to the group.

oscar

Arcane
I'm in as 'Oscar'.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom