Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Terra Bellica: join the Codex in an intelligent MMO TBS

Do you find TB to be superior to most other MMO strategies?

• Yes, vastly superior

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Better, but not by far

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's perfectly average

• Worse, but not by far

• No, vastly inferior

• I dislike TBS so much I won't try it

• I dislike MMO so much I won't try it

• Total voters

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Alright, fuck it. I'm in. Account name is Xor42, don't have a city yet.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Fens said:
Humanophage said:
WNCthulhu.gif
:lol: brilliant :salute:
:salute:

Humanophage

Arcane
Very well, that shall be our banner, then. I apologise for focusing so much on the image when we have some more pressing concerns. It appears that we are spreading unevenly at the moment. On top of it, we need more members.

I've composed a more detailed settlement plan (see our in-game forum for more details): [tactical information, look up the private forum]

Shannow

Waster of Time
Ah, now I see it. How do you get those images, btw?

Another question: I've utterly failed at using archers so far (because the hero with the archers couldn't see the orcs, duh). Can I really shoot over 3 squares if the hero sees the orcs? Didn't want to waste a potion just to find out...

Humanophage

Arcane
Re-uploaded the map (see the in-game thread for details, as before).

I suppose you will be able to shoot the orcs if you drink a potion, but they'll get a huge defence bonus for being in the woods. One can try for the sake of experiment, but it's better to use volunteers to hunt them.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Damn, looks like there is only one good spot near me and I have to compete with Zant for it... I think its time to move to another continent and colonize there.

Humanophage

Arcane
Probably not a good idea to restart. Zanth will focus on the territory north-west of the road, and you can focus on the eastern and southern portions up until Berekan. There are more good towns there than just the marked one, and the town on the mountain at 166-266 will be fitting, considering the current abundance of wood. We have to settle our island fairly tightly, so as to make it easy to defend.

Berekan and Fens can decide on who would colonise the south-east and the south-west.

Katana_LOL

Educated
Just started spent 2 days walking north, still without a city, ect.

Name: Katana

Fuck i hate having so small AP!

Humanophage

Arcane
Hello, Katana. Did you find this page by googling Terra Bellica? I'm not certain what our policy should be on non-Codexers, but I'm glad you like the game.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Humanophage said:
Hello, Katana. Did you find this page by googling Terra Bellica? I'm not certain what our policy should be on non-Codexers, but I'm glad you like the game.

Hes with me. I dont think he did the referral thinger though. Trial by fire, shall we send him to the Tranny pits?

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Just registered my account under the name of Necromancer. I'll begin my long treck to fair Codexia now. :salute:

My current coords are X:83 Y:320, so I should be right next to Shannow. Gonna treck a bit to one of the yellow dots.

Humanophage

Arcane
Welcome to the game, gentlemen.

Pika-Cthulhu said:
Hes with me. I dont think he did the referral thinger though. Trial by fire, shall we send him to the Tranny pits?
I suppose that should suffice, no need to traumatise the man. It's just that we probably wouldn't want to have random people in our clan.

If the RP part of the game ever gets off the ground, I think we should have tranny priests of squid deities.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Is this rp going to be serious business or not? Cause I can see some good styling for serious business hermaphrodite priests of old gods.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I think I'm developing too slow, I lost my swordmen and I have the Citadel, Tavern, Barracks, Bank & Market. Can metal only be found in mountain areas?

Fens

Ford of the Llies
i found metal in a swamp, you just have to let your serfs do some geology resarch around the city

Katana_LOL

Educated
Humanophage said:

I would be known as a long time troller, not one for the lime light, also at this point i dont think any tranny would disturb or traumatize me any further

Humanophage

Arcane
Malakal said:
Is this rp going to be serious business or not? Cause I can see some good styling for serious business hermaphrodite priests of old gods.
I suppose it would depend on the player. Officially, I believe, it should be serious business - wouldn't want to spoil the world for other players.

Berekän said:
I think I'm developing too slow, I lost my swordmen and I have the Citadel, Tavern, Barracks, Bank & Market. Can metal only be found in mountain areas?
You should build factories in order to speed up resource production. They are absolutely essential.

Katana_LOL said:
I would be known as a long time troller, not one for the lime light, also at this point i dont think any tranny would disturb or traumatize me any further
Most excellent, in this case. Shame you didn't use the referral link, since it means more resources and the ability to track you easily. Fancy joining the clan?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Humanophae you think you could compile a map of the continent? I have hard time planning my expansion with just those dots you posted...

Humanophage

Arcane
I'll probably regret posting it in an open thread later on, but should be something like this: [tactical information, look up the private forum]

Katana_LOL

Educated
Humanophage said:
Katana_LOL said:
Most excellent, in this case. Shame you didn't use the referral link, since it means more resources and the ability to track you easily. Fancy joining the clan?

I would if that wouldnt be too much trouble? also im heading up to Pika, so ill have a little protection while i get set up!

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Zant already has a town in the good spot near me? Damn.
And spot south to me is taken by Xor too. Suggested alternatives for second city? Deep south?

Humanophage

Arcane
I'm afraid Xor has misplaced his town. It doesn't have any wood in it. I suggested that he restarted, but he hasn't replied yet.

Here are a few nice places nearby, some have 6 wood (I'd suggest building there). Meanwhile, you can purchase it from other members of our clan should you have a shortage. Once you upgrade the road in your current city to 13 and move it to 181-254, you'll have plenty of rock.

[tactical information, look up the private forum]

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom