Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Support LGBT Rights & Help Create Our PC-RPG Game!" - The Seven Sages of the Bamboo Groves

I can. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Take a look from which country they come, and then you know why they do what they do.

Canada, eh? I was thinking Sweden.

I think I'll multiclass a "bear power bottom" and name him Tim Cain.

He shall rule the nation with his jade scepter. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Animal

Savant
Shitposter
This game looks really gay. Not gay as in homosexual, just gay.

I think it looks depressing. They cry and hug each other.

Kaidan was also always whining and depressed.

Is this a gay trait? Like manly men are supposed to hide their emotions and endure the hardships and gay men take the other route and just cry about everything?

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
This pitch makes my eyes bleed. Not that I'm against equal rights for anyone, but it's sad that the only way to pitch the game is through the use of SJW. This makes me sad when all it would take was to not do the SJW and provide quality content. However, they haven't done any work on the game except for art.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Probably the most cynical form of marketing there is, buy our game for reasons entirely unrelated to our game. How many guiltbux can they summon up from the self loathing demographic? We shall find out.

into%20the%20trash%20it%20goes.jpg

Drakron

Arcane
Not that I'm against equal rights for anyone ...

OK, let me point this out ...

set in ancient 3rd century China

Do you think that during the Three Kingdoms period was "equal rights"? It seems someone played Dynasty Warriors and thought it was historical accurate, most women were mostly mentioned as "wife of" and "daughter of" in Romance, its not as they were a golden age of equal rights, homosexuality even if present was likely not really directly mentioned ("good friend of" instead of "fuckbuddy of"), its a bit like the Greek City States and Rome were that happened but they still had proper wives, something that was in a way acceptable but still within the lines (people were still pushed into getting a proper marriage) , I do not question wanting to bring those aspects to light but I DO question on doing so with 21st century sensibilities in a 3rd century timeframe.

This is why writing historical fiction is hard because you have to adapt to the mentality of the time, not contemporary mentality.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Dynasty Warrior doujins by Circle URC describes perfectly what happens if any female officer should partake in battle and be taken captive by the opposing troops.
Ignoring gay thread.

Nael

Arcane
Is it moddable? Just give it a week after release and someone will have put boobs on those guys and you really don't have to do anything to the face because its obvious the authors are going for a ladyboy aesthetic.

Darth Roxor -I expect a review a week after this game ships.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I like how every character wears tight hot-pants that show off their massive crotch bulge when we all know that chinks have pencil dicks. Also, 4 years in 'research' and they don't even have any concept art to show for five out of the titular seven sages.

Latro

Arcane
shouldn't he have the game take place right before the 175 ad dynastic issues, when the eunuchs were in power and doing all that political intrigue shit

he could make some subtle commentary on regular gays vs super mutant gays too

FUDU

Arcane
I would help support these "guys", but my vagina is going to hurt for the foreseeable future. Good ruck.

Black

Arcane
I support gay marriages, if only because lesbian divorces are bound to be full of drama.

:Flash:

Arcane
I love their pie chart.
Hmm, what could we do with the money? Ofcourse, we want money for ourselves so *staff & salaries*. Wait we don't know anything about developing games, so *Game engine development contracting* and *Character & level design contracting". Hmm, can we do the sound ourselves? I don't know, so let's put vague "Music % Sound design" and "Audio implementation" there, so that we can keep the money if we find a freeware composing program.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom