Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Suggestion: lulz button

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
why is :M not in the list? if you insist on declining the codex, at least do it right.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Even if we get many positive 'ratings' from this, we can't get discouraged for brofist harvesting unless they're brofists. There are now 9 non-brofist positive rating options available. Use this knowledge as you will.

Inb4 I get discouraged to make an 'example'. I died for your achievement whoring.

Repressed Homosexual
All this clutter is stupid, my kingdom for a plain PHPBB2-like board without the distracting features and circlejerkism. This is just one more toy for the idiots and malcontents to abuse to no end in total cacophony.

And of course it makes the alert section completely unreadable, not that I cared for this other Facebook feature in the first place though.

Don't you guys want quality posts, instead of posts who will get the most imaginary points possible?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I like how we asked for allowing posters to edit thread titles and for the number of posts per pages to be reduced since january, yet herp derp ratings gets approved and implemented in 2 weeks... :roll:

I would rate myself butthurt, but I can't.

Self-Ejected

ManjuShri

Self-Ejected
Would it be possible to hide the selection bar until you click a link for it similar to the current emoticon selection system? That would deal with half of the visual problem.
Additionally if we do revert back to brofists only it should be more of an irritant to brofist someone i.e. you don't just simply click a visible button and presto there's a brofist; requiring even just one additional stage such as a confirmation screen will make it so that you actually mean it when you brofist a post and remove the lowly 'agreement factor' and thus raising the value of a brofist.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Would it be possible to hide the selection bar until you click a link for it similar to the current emoticon selection system? That would deal with half of the visual problem.
Additionally if we do revert back to brofists only it should be more of an irritant to brofist someone i.e. you don't just simply click a visible button and presto there's a brofist; requiring even just one additional stage such as a confirmation screen will make it so that you actually mean it when you brofist a post and remove the low 'agreement factor' and thus raising the value of a brofist.

What can change the nature of a brofist

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I like how we asked for allowing posters to edit thread titles and for the number of posts per pages to be reduced since january, yet herp derp ratings gets approved and implemented in 2 weeks... :roll:
This is a mod, it takes a few mins to install where-as editing thread titles is XF inbuilt stupidity. If someone donated for the mod to get around it, I'd install that too.

Kz3r0

Arcane
The "Gay" rainbow rating seems to be misnamed as "Optimistic". Please fix.

Additionally if we do revert back to brofists only it should be more of an irritant to brofist someone i.e. you don't just simply click a visible button and presto there's a brofist; requiring even just one additional stage such as a confirmation screen will make it so that you actually mean it when you brofist a post and remove the lowly 'agreement factor' and thus raising the value of a brofist.

Making the interface more of a bother to deal with is a bad idea. I don't want to go through extra screens that are only there to keep the addicts in check.

edit: oh god, you are alerted about each rating. Everyone will feel like The Brazilian Slaughter now! Turn that off, turn that the fuck o-

Self-Ejected

ManjuShri

Self-Ejected

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
This is a mod, it takes a few mins to install where-as editing thread titles is XF inbuilt stupidity. If someone donated for the mod to get around it, I'd install that too.

OsZuP.jpg

I just finished a well paying freelance project, do it. :cool:

The "last edited by/when" notes would be nice having back too, btw.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom