Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
3rd boss is kicking my ass. It doesn't seem any harder than the last two. I blame booze. I'm completely out and out of money so I will try to fight him sober. Probably not tomorrow. I'm gonna be in a bad way.

Game has gotten alot easier with upgrades. I still wouldn't call it a cakewalk. The patched version was definitely easier because they fixed the input lag. Fuck their patch. I'll do it the hard way.

jaekl

Learned
Patron
Stellar Blade will never be able to compete with baldur's gate, which is set to sweep Gayming Mag's 2024 Gayming awards with nominations in every gay category. Stellar blade has 0 nominations, how embarrassing for Korea.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Stellar Blade will never be able to compete with baldur's gate, which is set to sweep Gayming Mag's 2024 Gayming awards with nominations in every gay category. Stellar blade has 0 nominations, how embarrassing for Korea.
Yeah bro it's only the gayming press that likes BG3 huh, steam user reviews don't exist.

jaekl

Learned
Patron
Yeah bro it's only the gayming press that likes BG3 huh, steam user reviews don't exist.
What do steam user reviews have to do with BG's prestigious title as most gay ass game ever created?

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
What do steam user reviews have to do with BG's prestigious title as most gay ass game ever created?
If BG3 is a gay game that means you made gay choices aka you're gay bro

afbeelding.png

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Could have sworn Eve's voice actress was the same chick who voiced Lara in the nu Tomb Raider games. They sound almost identical. According to imdb that's not the case but she did do voice work in Dragon's Dogma 2 and Bear Gay 3. Just a random fun fact.

Edit

Ugh, the HUB area is bland as fuck. It's empty, nothing interesting to do, barely any NPCs and the few that exist just say the same boring shit. RoboCop: Rogue City and nu Deus Ex did this shit infinitely better.

Last edited:
Stellar Blade will never be able to compete with baldur's gate
I'm pretty sure ShiftUp prioritize money over making an actual "great" product.

Prioritizing money seems to result in a better product than prioritizing woke crap.
I'm assuming the "woke crap" here is BG3?

Because it's an objectively better game in any quantifiable metric.

So you either a retard or a moron or a retarded moron.

jaekl

Learned
Patron
Ahh yes, just going on fun adventures with all these hunky gay dudes in the colourful rainbow land of faggotry. Nothing gay going on though, it's all strictly platonic. No funny business! Just me and these gay guys having long conversations about our emotions and stuff. No gay sex though, of course. That would be too far. When it comes to gay guys in the woods, it's all business with me, no pleasure. Well, some pleasure... A little light flirting, but I always firmly rebuke their advances in the end. No big deal though, completely normal hetero stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom