Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
The interviews with the game's director are great. The man reminds me so much of Tomonobu Itagaki back when he was working at Team Ninja. He just exudes that same exact swagger and confidence. It's like he knows what he's making is badass and people are going to love it.

The interviews with the game's director are great. The man reminds me so much of Tomonobu Itagaki back when he was working at Team Ninja. He just exudes that same exact swagger and confidence. It's like he knows what he's making is badass and people are going to love it.
Korean devs are like that. Lemme pull up some choice clips from interviews with the Blue Archive devs.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Korean devs are like that. Lemme pull up some choice clips from interviews with the Blue Archive devs.

Those guys just seem like nerdy weirdo sex perverts. The Stellar Blade dude is just a bro who loves ass like the rest of us normal folk.

karoliner you should adjust the thread title a bit. There doesn't seem to be any K-Pop in the game. Also it looks more like a action adventure game than a hack 'n slash. Only the combat looks similar to Devil May Cry.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I'm just saying calling it K-Pop DMC just makes it sound like Bayonetta which is disingenuous and could scare people away.

911 Jumper

Educated
Most of the chatter around this game has been about the aesthetics of the main character, particularly her rear end. I'll be surprised if the combat engine (and the rest of the game) is good.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Most of the chatter around this game has been about the aesthetics of the main character, particularly her rear end. I'll be surprised if the combat engine (and the rest of the game) is good.
I wonder who that could possibly be. Certainly not fat blue haired trannies who despise attractive women because they will never be able to pass as one. It's the evil male gaze, and various other cretins who don't appreciate playing as a bloated inbred freakshow. How dare they!

911 Jumper

Educated
I wonder who that could possibly be. Certainly not fat blue haired trannies who despise attractive women because they will never be able to pass as one. It's the evil male gaze, and various other cretins who don't appreciate playing as a bloated inbred freakshow. How dare they!
:philosoraptor:

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I'll be straight up. A giant asteroid needs to come down from the sky and kill all of us. The fact that an attractive protagonist (whether it be female OR male) is now a controversial thing that makes news headlines is all the proof you need that we have failed as a species. Failed on every level imaginable. We have proven that we can't grow or become stronger. Just kill us. Send the rock and let the roaches have their shot.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
kitten-licking.gif

911 Jumper

Educated
In all seriousness the combat looks frabjous, including the shooting. Murdering things needs to feel good, and this game seems to get it. Tremendous incline.
Yep, will definitely keep an eye on it. Good character action / hack 'n' slash games have been few and far between.

REhorror

Educated
It looks kinda cool but it's Korean so....I'm gonna wait until it's out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom