Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
How embarrassing.

kbGW9x2.png

ShjDoYz.png

Uhm actually bear lover it's 4 million players, I think you are just jealous that Starfield has over 6 million players, like anytime a game like Starfield reaches 10 million players, people get upset because BG3 will never hit 12 million numbers like Starfield did.

It's all on X-box live though.. so you c-can't see it.

What the fuck is that space junk?
Tell me that's a spaceship you already blew up and took a picture of.. There's no way that's "end game". Todd..

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
Tell me that's a spaceship you already blew up and took a picture of.. There's no way that's "end game". Todd..
yeah that's the "starborn guardian" that you get as a reward for completing the game lol looks like trash

but interior looks cool (wearing the spacesuit, otherwise butt nekid and no cash lol thx Todd)

Starfield-9-10-2023-4-42-24-AM.png

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
yeah that's the "starborn guardian" that you get as a reward for completing the game lol looks like trash

but interior looks cool (wearing the spacesuit, otherwise butt nekid and no cash lol thx Todd)

Starfield-9-10-2023-4-42-24-AM.png

Who wore it better

ujzH9NC.jpg

Vic

Savant
still, I have to say that sitting down in this ship, with your starborn powers and coming from another universe makes you really feel like some star god or something pretty cool

just need retexture mod for the exterior

Vic

Savant
ok time to do quests now this NPC wants a coffee that I buy for her

edit: yeah there is definitely new content in NG+

Last edited:

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Keep in mind, the game was designed to be played in NG+

From my understanding, NG+ is best played when you have thoroughly played through the game so that you can notice all the differences in of the world and the characters. Some people rushed through to get to NG+ and have regretted it. I am interested to know what makes you say the game is designed to be played in NG+.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Funny that New Atlantis is a shining beacon of diversity, multiculturalism and inclooosivness, with a sea of browns and blacks and other assorted mongoliods roaming around. But on going to your super special elite faction guild HQ what do we see? European paintings, furniture, chandeliers, bookshelves (we can assume filled with Western literature) models of European sailing ships etc. Where is all the African art and culture? At least we have the token young black woman who "loves the science", so there is that.
It would seem even the retarded progressive Americans at Bethesda understand what the peak of human civilization looks like. :smug:

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

Further evidence that these people have never held or handled an actual weapon in their life. Between the blue-haired landwhale female fatties on the dev team and the poojeet codemonkeys this doesn't surprise me. Lefties have no idea about why firearms look a certain way and then just build these absurd renditions.

Interestingly, the stupidest design in the game was not in the video which is the "Old Earth Shotgun" which is based off a typical Mossberg style pump action. But with the pump action all the way back at the fucking trigger so no shell could actually be ejected by pumping the slide. Totally non-functional design but they see a wooden handguard and assume you can just sort of put that anywhere on the barrel not realizing its literally the way you reload the weapon and it needs space to cycle the shell through the ejection port.

Just put loads of little attachments, scopes, extended mags, whatever. Tacticool is the word.

The-Most-Tactical-AR15-EVER-618x412.jpg

Vic

Savant
From my understanding, NG+ is best played when you have thoroughly played through the game so that you can notice all the differences in of the world and the characters.
are there differences? shouldn't then there be differences between NG+, NG+2 etc.?

so far I've only seen the option to either start main quest again or tell them from the beginning that you are starborn thus skipping the main quest and go directly to autistically artifact/temple hunting.

I am interested to know what makes you say the game is designed to be played in NG+.
because you lose all your shit, just do NG+ so you unlock everything and then do all the content so you can keep your stuff and bases etc. imo

I guess you can do only one playthrough doing everything, and then once you get to the new universe you just call it a day.

the thing that's different is that they make use of their random generator and put artifacts in random locations, so if you decide to hunt for them again in NG+ (skipping main quest), you go to new locations and experience new wonderful planets WOW

the shitty thing is tho that the fucking planets don't scale to your level so now they are sending me to level 10 planets and I oneshot every enemy and there's no loot that's useful.

they put C&C and different outcomes for quests for this reason so you can experience different outcomes for certain quests but their writing is so shit why would you do 2 full playthroughs just to see it

so far NG+ feels like a gimmick that they use to squeeze out more of their retarded random generator (random location for the mcguffins)

If those motherfuckers wouldn't delete all of your crap then I'd say don't even bother with NG+ but it does give more temples for powers, a new ship, xp, etc. and you actually need to GIVE ALL YOUR SHIT AWAY if you want to see the credits roll.....

yeah

Last edited:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
From my understanding, NG+ is best played when you have thoroughly played through the game so that you can notice all the differences in of the world and the characters. Some people rushed through to get to NG+ and have regretted it. I am interested to know what makes you say the game is designed to be played in NG+.
Because they're redditoids who resent losing all their stuff. Why bother going to all those worlds if you just lose it all in the end and get a tinfoil ship for your trouble?

And because they're Bethesda fans, who know subconsciously that Bethesda has terrible writing skills and so they just want to ignore the main quest anyway. Get it over with, get your ship, done.

Last edited:

Old Hans

Arcane
starfield made me re-install new vegas (and spending hourse modding it). I have more fun doing the goodspring starter quests for the 89th time than pretending im flying through space on my way to the next fallout 4 dungeon

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom