Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

Self-Ejected
*Clearly effemminate screeching* Fucking pronouns!!!!!

Wait now being effeminate is wrong? you mean that femininity is a synonym of weakness? because you are using it that way and I thought people like you were all pro women and defenders of faggots and all those effeminate men. I thought we were the evil ones for mocking effeminate men.
Beaing femminine is a thing being a screeching sissy is another!

So you are saying that femininity is weaknes.
Absolutely. Was more intended as "Being a pussy"

So femininity = being a pussy?
Now you are trying too hard nice trolling attempt tho!

Im exposing you as a woman hater.
Good luck!

I take the victory woman hater.

You are either a feminist woman or a fucking tranny that envies actual women or just a faggot, either way it's clear you hate women and all that is related to being a woman and being female, being feminine etc.

I told you: go back to reddit.
I am a woman that likes also other womens and even men i have no bias.

Ben Zyklon

Educated

Wait now being effeminate is wrong? you mean that femininity is a synonym of weakness? because you are using it that way and I thought people like you were all pro women and defenders of faggots and all those effeminate men. I thought we were the evil ones for mocking effeminate men.

Good luck!

You are either a feminist woman or a fucking tranny that envies actual women or just a faggot, either way it's clear you hate women and all that is related to being a woman and being female, being feminine etc.

A lesbian then, so a feminist. LMAO

Self-Ejected

Good luck!

A lesbian then, so a feminist. LMAO
And the retard award goes to?... Nah i am bisexual beside i was merely pointing out how some people are quite easy to trigger today over fluff.
I am having fun with the game like i said before i think Beth made a mistake to market it as at the mass market. Is kinda niche as game.

Ben Zyklon

Educated
Self-Ejected
And the retard award goes to?... Nah i am bisexual
So a lesbian... a feminist lesbian.
Not one or the another. Inform yourself on the meaning of the words you use and i am telling that even if my english is far feom perfect! XD

Its funny how you try to argue about not being a lesbian yet you have no problem being called a feminist...

Lesbian.
Because is not a problem. Those are your delusions not mine.

911 Jumper

Educated
I agree that it would have been better if he put his points across in a calm and eloquent manner. By screaming, he just confirmed a bunch of gamer stereotypes and opened himself to ridicule. This screaming/wild reactions stuff is common among gamers for some reason. I also hear it on gaming podcasts, too. I really can't stand it and usually end up unsubscribing. Maybe it's the influence of those rage quit and YouTube “reaction” videos. I don't know.
Is not like i support pronouns. Nake no sense to me however to offer an option for the ones that care about it dosn't trigger annoy or make me upset.
I think people today are oversensitive to stuff and more often than not they have biased view on everything failing to see past their noses most of the time.
I don't think the preferred pronouns option should be there. The option helps to normalise gender fluidity – something that I reject. The option is a political statement.
I avoid games that have an option for preferred pronouns – none of the games I own have it.

Self-Ejected
I agree that it would have been better if he put his points across in a calm and eloquent manner. By screaming, he just confirmed a bunch of gamer stereotypes and opened himself to ridicule. This screaming/wild reactions stuff is common among gamers for some reason. I also hear it on gaming podcasts, too. I really can't stand it and usually end up unsubscribing. Maybe it's the influence of those rage quit and YouTube “reaction” videos. I don't know.
Is not like i support pronouns. Nake no sense to me however to offer an option for the ones that care about it dosn't trigger annoy or make me upset.
I think people today are oversensitive to stuff and more often than not they have biased view on everything failing to see past their noses most of the time.
I don't think the preferred pronouns option should be there. The option helps to normalise gender fluidity – something that I reject. The option is a political statement.
I avoid games that have an option for preferred pronouns – none of the games I own have it.
I dont really see it as something that breaks the game. At the end of the day is a personal preference as for what is right or wrong that is usually subjective but i have a core rule for myself called common sense. "My freedom ends where the other's begin" this mean i can think and have my take on things but i wont force my ways on others because is wrong.

This is why i refer to sjw's of left or right leaning as Lunatics.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected
you are forcing me to read your shit which has nothing to do with the game
Even that is a your choice. You could ignore me and not reading my post instead you chosen to read dont blame it on me! :D
Maybe you could stop attention whoring? It's impossible?
This is a Forum.
Meaning you are posting.
By posting you aknowledge and want others to read what you write.
Meaning.
Everyone that is writing on a forum wishes for others to read their posts.
Meaning posting on a Forum IS attention whoring. So every poster is doing that.
Not hard as concept to understand is it?

Late Bloomer

Scholar
It absolutely has propaganda, can you kill NPC's like this? because I will make it my job to kill all this "impuwurud wahhmen".

Those clips are truly disturbing. For me, there is nothing as off-putting as a woman that wants to behave like a man. Any woman that values that, is not a real woman. I value women who value femininity. It's the differences between the two sexes that act as a natural attractant to one another. It's shocking just how far Bethesda pushed so many issues with this game.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
you are forcing me to read your shit which has nothing to do with the game
Even that is a your choice. You could ignore me and not reading my post instead you chosen to read dont blame it on me! :D
Maybe you could stop attention whoring? It's impossible?
This is a Forum.
Meaning you are posting.
By posting you aknowledge and want others to read what you write.
Meaning.
Everyone that is writing on a forum wishes for others to read their posts.
Meaning posting on a Forum IS attention whoring. So every poster is doing that.
Not hard as concept to understand is it?
IM SORRY BUT IS THIS THE MEBRILIA THREAD OR THE FUCKING STARFIELD THREAD NOW STFU

Self-Ejected
It absolutely has propaganda, can you kill NPC's like this? because I will make it my job to kill all this "impuwurud wahhmen".

Those clips are truly disturbing. For me, there is nothing as off-putting as a woman that wants to behave like a man. Any woman that values that, is not a real woman. I value women who value femininity. It's the differences between the two sexes that act as a natural attractant to one another. It's shocking just how far Bethesda pushed so many issues with this game.

Wants to behave like a man? You know how women behave?
I think the problem is another here and has nothing to do with behavioural patterns but bad writing.

Vic

Savant
they don't have that concept in the game at all, there is no sex and no race, everybody is just mixed around for diversity reasons. It's the most pozzed game I have ever played. I don't know what they were thinking.
Screenshot-2023-09-10-082431.jpg

VerSacrum

Educated

Yep, that last one really is disturbing. They're trying so hard lol.

Self-Ejected
The problem i think is more tied to how some writer attempt to create a sense of badassery that often feel forced and out of place. That is the case for those two clips. The npcs could be men and that would still result cringe.

Vic

Savant
I mean yeah and the shitty voice acting doesn't help either

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom