Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stardew Valley: Indie Harvest Moon on PC

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Probably intentional.

Lucumo

Educated
Just looked through this thread again and realized nobody talked about this.
keg5jwzn2vu71.jpg
Take a look at the top right corner. That can’t be a coincidence, right?
2023 gold even though we have the year 2022? Or are you talking about the display of the chain mail in the house?

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I am almost done with my first year, have finished the mine and have a gold watering can. Now I'm not sure what to do for my second year. I will farm of course but other than that it seems like I have to search for some walnuts and grind the mine for the museum?

index.php

Arcane
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/413150/view/7280704029871643310
Stardew Valley 1.6 Update Available now!

The Stardew Valley 1.6 update is here!
I hope you all enjoy the update.

447d858228d338f8d45f08a1b9d758da60165775.png

This update adds new content to the game, focusing mainly on the valley, with additions and improvements to almost all areas of the game. There are also a ton of quality of life features, and bug fixes.

Some of the changes:
  • A new major festival
  • Two new mini festivals
  • A new environmental event
  • Hundreds of new lines of dialogue
  • A new end-game skill system
  • New crops, crafting items, furniture, and more
  • A new farm type: Meadowlands Farm
  • Multiple pets
  • WAY MORE, I don't want to spoil everything

Full patch notes (with spoilers) can be found here and here

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom