Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SpellForce 3 Reforced + Soul Harvest & Fallen God standalone expansions

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Windwall foothills:
(Humans) Citadel - Cost Reduction
Defiler's Bane ( crossbow str 5 dex 2) now here
Elven Wintermage - Cost Reduction
Human Stone Tower - Cost Reduction
Orcish War Troll - Cost Reduction
Pride of Nortander - Top Plate

I managed to craft Mastercrafted Windwall Armor (artifact), yet no sight of Reinforced Dwarven Shoulder Pads for Reinforced Windwall Armor (epic). Please post location if you found pads, just curious where I missed them.
Also no sight for remaining Secrets of the Pure( I found one, during Mulandir siege), lightbringers did not drop anything like that. Please post if you located such artifacts.
And if anybody found dwarven token, please share too.

I still don't understand why the fuck devs decided to put Human token in Windwall Foothils, since it's literary dwarven border. Imho should have put human token in Iskander or Farlon's Hope and dwarven to Foothills.

Parabalus

Arcane
Parabalus Did you found Reinforced Dwarven Shoulder Pads, Secrets of the Pure or/and Dwarven Token? If you did, please share location. Because I am starting to feel like it was bug, especially with Secrets of the Pure not droping.

I'm still on the Eye first visit, didn't get a chance to continue the run - will let you know if I find them.

For the Dwarven Token, try checking Rorik in the Nexus with Bartering 3.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Golden Road:
(Elves) Shrine of Growth (IV): Cost reduction
(Elves) Shrine of Thorns (IV): Cost reduction
(Humans) Fortified Avanpost (III): Cost Reduction (it's with red roof)

Probably was something for orcs, but I forgot after deflecting thousands of enemy waves pouring from all holes.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Do you get anything for taking the optional sectors in Iskander while you are helping out Clara? I just rushed their main base without worrying about those.

EDIT: Oh, rofl, it turns out taking them out isn't the "main" thing you have to do, but only clear a route to Clara. Oh well, I managed to take out their main base and that worked fine ;d

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
I had forgotten how miserable everyone is in this game. Plagues, refugees everywhere, dying or very sick old men (recurring motif), internal struggles bordering on civil war, public executions, poverty. I kinda wish we were taking part in the mage wars we are constantly reminded of. They feel more exciting and substantive than what we are exposed to now.

Parabalus

Arcane
The Eye first visit
Orcish Farm - Cost Rreduction
Human Iron Mine - Cost Reduction
New Artifacts in location: Dwarven Skull Padding and Final Heartbeat (dagger, req dex 7) in stash behind secret wall, Pride of Nortander - Top Plate not located in secret stash.
Final Breath (dagger dex7) in second secret room

Found the same items you did.

There's also the Ring of the Mystics, but that's also in legacy.

Last edited:

Parabalus

Arcane
Parabalus Did you found Reinforced Dwarven Shoulder Pads, Secrets of the Pure or/and Dwarven Token? If you did, please share location. Because I am starting to feel like it was bug, especially with Secrets of the Pure not droping.

Found one secret of the pure on the priest in Mulandir after the Eye.

Last edited:

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Found one secret of the pure on the priest in Mulandir after the Eye.
Sorry for late reply, but yes, I found it too in the same moment as enemy npc has fallen. But later Secrets of the Pure didn't drop.
Found the same items you did.

There's also the Ring of the Mystics, but that's also in legacy.
I marked on forum only things which different in reforced ( no info on wiki and/or I don't remember such things in legacy) and blueprints, since wiki page contains outdated information. So yes, ring of Mystics was in legacy. Use my remarks with caution though, because my blind ass could miss something, like with dwarf token.

Parabalus

Arcane
Did you find any Intelligence one-handed melee weapons?

Only I did so far are rare/blue daggers, and a flaming sword from the elven smith in Everlight with Bartering 3.

Old Hlaaalysh before monastery:
Axe of the mountians - Head
Blueprint: Wintermages: Embrace of Winter (Elves)
Blueprint: Increase Workforce (IV) (Elves)
Might of the Giants - Haft now from trader.
Wing of the Queen of the Skies
Rhonivar's Claw (what a name for a bear)
Lich's mask (helmet con 4)

The trader also had Smith's hammer with Bartering 3, found a Secret of the Pure on "High Lightbringer Matthew".

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Did you find any Intelligence one-handed melee weapons?

Only I did so far are rare/blue daggers, and a flaming sword from the elven smith in Everlight with Bartering 3.

I have checked inventory on last save file before final boss and there was no such item, besides daggers and apparently I ignored sword in Everlight.
I never sold anything to traders, so either I somehow skipped loot (like with Secrets of the Pure) or all such items can be bought from traders and I rarely check traders.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Soooo, I'm talking to Rohen now about the past and I'm convinced the mage wars would've been a better time to play in and perhaps been a more relevant story. Yeah, plagues are bad and we are living through one right now, but that's not interesting or exciting. Seeing a charismatic leader fighting for a divisive cause, pushing more and more extremes while his lieutenants have different opinions on the matter would've stoked a few embers in me. It would've also created more genuine RP moments for our PC and made them a more interesting character. Do you stand by your father until the end or scheme his downfall with Rohen, or something in-between, or something completely different? It's the Saint's War in PoE thing all over again.

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Soooo, I'm talking to Rohen now about the past and I'm convinced the mage wars would've been a better time to play in and perhaps been a more relevant story. Yeah, plagues are bad and we are living through one right now, but that's not interesting or exciting. Seeing a charismatic leader fighting for a divisive cause, pushing more and more extremes while his lieutenants have different opinions on the matter would've stoked a few embers in me. It would've also created more genuine RP moments for our PC and made them a more interesting character. Do you stand by your father until the end or scheme his downfall with Rohen, or something in-between, or something completely different? It's the Saint's War in PoE thing all over again.
I wouldn't compare it with PoE since you are provided with another great story that builds on the past that you are told about in the game. PoE fails to deliver on that front. I liked the Spellforce 3 story since I had no idea where they were going with it when I played it for the first time and was very positively surprised. But a campaign during the mage wars also sounds like a good idea.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Soooo, I'm talking to Rohen now about the past and I'm convinced the mage wars would've been a better time to play in and perhaps been a more relevant story. Yeah, plagues are bad and we are living through one right now, but that's not interesting or exciting. Seeing a charismatic leader fighting for a divisive cause, pushing more and more extremes while his lieutenants have different opinions on the matter would've stoked a few embers in me.
Common, we all know that the only thing that can "stok your embers" is female only school for barbarians, which accepts only gals who failed at childbirth. *Wink*

It would've also created more genuine RP moments for our PC and made them a more interesting character. Do you stand by your father until the end or scheme his downfall with Rohen, or something in-between, or something completely different?
Ah, yes, such original and totally not overused trope... [/Sarcasm]
Not to mention that game puts you in boots of chad commander, yet you complain about it and demand role of serf/curiosity/golem under command of a mad wizard (since Tahar isn't average child, you know).

Game devs: You now a leader of badass rebellion with base of operations in Ancient city, you able to gather three completely different factions (orcs, human elves) under one banner and march them to essentially change world.

Normal people: Cool, but why exactly I can't overthrow Queen and demolish major noble houses to establish Republic? I was able to beat Golden Road without help from any house. My army at door steps of Greyfell. I am not an idiot to bring dragon against Hybernian and Queen sleeps anyway, so why should I surrender country in the hands of the same incompetent idiots who decided to oppress people who can sling fireballs? I wish to either change this world (or at least country) to a better place or rule it in my way, so why can't I get some more choices and different ending slides for my decisions?

Game devs: Look, this is a prequel game to a franchise with established story and we already walking on thin ice by making some changes to lore. We also not gods with infinite money, time or creative talent, we already thankful to all cosmic beings for chance to finish this game already...

Larcymas: Meh, everyone miserable in this story, so I want to be an underdog in the war happened couple years before that made everyone miserable in first place. This story will allow me to roleplay a person in shadow of another person, who has little control over anything in her/his life. Not only because technical limitations, but because low rank officers do not have many freedoms.

Normal people : Can you not larp on forum as submissive bdsm fetishist, for five minutes please.

Lacrymas: Also Saints War from PoE is good example of what I want.

Everyone from planet Earth: the fuck?

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
I understand that game needed more C&C, but comparing it's story to PoE and proclaim that PoE had better story? The fuck?
And this comes from person who was ok with PoE story or at least Hollowborn mystery.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Soooo, I'm talking to Rohen now about the past and I'm convinced the mage wars would've been a better time to play in and perhaps been a more relevant story. Yeah, plagues are bad and we are living through one right now, but that's not interesting or exciting. Seeing a charismatic leader fighting for a divisive cause, pushing more and more extremes while his lieutenants have different opinions on the matter would've stoked a few embers in me.
Common, we all know that the only thing that can "stok your embers" is female only school for barbarians, which accepts only gals who failed at childbirth. *Wink*

It would've also created more genuine RP moments for our PC and made them a more interesting character. Do you stand by your father until the end or scheme his downfall with Rohen, or something in-between, or something completely different?
Ah, yes, such original and totally not overused trope... [/Sarcasm]
Not to mention that game puts you in boots of chad commander, yet you complain about it and demand role of serf/curiosity/golem under command of a mad wizard (since Tahar isn't average child, you know).

Game devs: You now a leader of badass rebellion with base of operations in Ancient city, you able to gather three completely different factions (orcs, human elves) under one banner and march them to essentially change world.

Normal people: Cool, but why exactly I can't overthrow Queen and demolish major noble houses to establish Republic? I was able to beat Golden Road without help from any house. My army at door steps of Greyfell. I am not an idiot to bring dragon against Hybernian and Queen sleeps anyway, so why should I surrender country in the hands of the same incompetent idiots who decided to oppress people who can sling fireballs? I wish to either change this world (or at least country) to a better place or rule it in my way, so why can't I get some more choices and different ending slides for my decisions?

Game devs: Look, this is a prequel game to a franchise with established story and we already walking on thin ice by making some changes to lore. We also not gods with infinite money, time or creative talent, we already thankful to all cosmic beings for chance to finish this game already...

Larcymas: Meh, everyone miserable in this story, so I want to be an underdog in the war happened couple years before that made everyone miserable in first place. This story will allow me to roleplay a person in shadow of another person, who has little control over anything in her/his life. Not only because technical limitations, but because low rank officers do not have many freedoms.

Normal people : Can you not larp on forum as submissive bdsm fetishist, for five minutes please.

Lacrymas: Also Saints War from PoE is good example of what I want.

Everyone from planet Earth: the fuck?
You see how reasonable barbarians are in comparison?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom