Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Some shitty Escapist piece on RPGs

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Mefi said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.71639

:twisted:
I'm so sad that I can't go help Old Iblis right now. My account is banned until I die and has decomposed out of reach from all the resurrection créme. But by golly, I got BADGES!!!

Mefi

Prophet
Patron
waiting for a train at Perdido Street Station
Andyman Messiah said:
I'm so sad that I can't go help Old Iblis right now. My account is banned until I die and has decomposed out of reach from all the resurrection créme. But by golly, I got BADGES!!!

Old Iblis is certainly having a heated debate. Sadly he couldn't find any decent hentai for a pic and so must be more restrained :(

Although I fell in love with Andrea. I wanted to kill my father too :)

Norfleet

Anthony Davis said:
I find that as I get older, my 'free time' gets smaller.
It sounds like you need to give up sleep. I never really cared for that entire "sleep" business anyway, it's a totally unproductive waste of time. Take up snorting pure caffeine, for instance. Sure, you'll end up completely insane, like me, but that's something you can get used to. With the increased productivity that NEVER SLEEPING will give you, you'll have all the time in the world. Especially when you're retired. That, or you'll die, like some wussies do, but hey, better to burn out than fade away, right? Live fast, die hard. Sleep is for wimps, anyway. Who has time to waste a third of the day lying around uselessly?

As for your gym issues, I suggest you scrap the entire gym thing and turn your everyday existence into a workout by wearing full body armor everywhere. That stuff is heavy. Who needs a gym when you can just trundle around in 80 pounds of steel and anti-ballistic ceramic? As a side benefit, it also protects against stray bullets, an ever-present hazard in this day and age.

And really, lose the girlfriend. Find someone less maintenance. Nothing more annoying than needy, whiny women. Get someone who is perfectly fine with being ignored for weeks at a time.

mondblut

Arcane
Anthony Davis said:
I spend most if not all of my weekend time with my girlfriend.

I used to suffer from that too. Ended up dumping the girlfriend so I could play anything whenever I want :D

aleph

Arcane
mondblut said:
Anthony Davis said:
I spend most if not all of my weekend time with my girlfriend.

I used to suffer from that too. Ended up dumping the girlfriend so I could play anything whenever I want :D

choices&consequences

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
We need erotic RPGs to replace girlfriends.

No wait.

We need to play more real-life erotic RPGs *with* girlfriends.

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
We need to play more real-life erotic RPGs *with* girlfriends.

Where the fuck is the fun in that?

EDIT

Btw, I just realized something. Look at the "Lets play Escapist" thread: a girl who is playing games trolls around. Now look at the article: a girl... playing games... writes... about "rpgs"... It is inevitable that the Codex gets wind of it. We have been trolled!!! BAD!!! Because everybody believed it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom