Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls Sneaking in Bethesda games is broken

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
Might just try the mod out if I'm ever bored of playing my other games and decide to play Skyrim again.

I suggest you do try it many things happened to me while playing with it, all of them rapeworthy.
They become smart and screw you as best as they can.

I want to be a dragon use it with SkyRe.

I think you can play it with SkyRe without any problems but I have yet to try it.

One thing is certain:
Duel+Path of Shadows+ACE+Armageddon+ASIS= major pain.

Edit: syntax, syntax never changes

Edit 2:
Found this in the comments section of SkyRe

Cablek 0 kudos 5 posts
is this mode compatibily with duel

Acratenn 0 kudos 86 posts
@Cablek
Only if you don't use this one's combat module.

Have fun. Drago-bro!

Luzur

Good Sir
Don't forget that after seeing their friend's face explode in a gush of blood, and then giving up the search for the player, the bandits are first going to say something along the lines of "must have been my imagination playing tricks on me" or "was probably just the wind."

They say that with an arrow sticking out of their head.

i used exploding arrows, so they usually said this while burning.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom