Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Skyrim!!

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sacculina said:
commie said:
How can those spiders be cute? Any insect that has hair is disgusting. Brrrrr.
General knowledge fail.

visions said:
Spiders are not insects. /'spergin

Insect...arachnidae, same shit. They are all subphylums of arphropods. I call all spindly insect like shit 'insect' for simplicity's sake as no one likes a smartarse.

Problem?

Sacculina

Educated
commie said:
Insect...arachnidae, same shit. They are all subphylums of arphropods. I call all spindly insect like shit 'insect' for simplicity's sake as no one likes a smartarse.

Problem?
fairydragon.jpg

I now understand your reluctance to subscribe to Linnaean taxonomy.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Spiders are fucking bros, they make your life much more enjoyable by preying on all kinds of annoying bastards like flies and mosquitoes. And pretty much every other pest you can think of. They also keep to themselves, so you won't even notice all the spiders living in your house.

Coconut crabs are really awesome. It is such a peculiar crab in so many ways, climbing tall trees, eating fruit and shit. Apparently they taste real good too. The one in this video has an exquisite exoskeleton as well: http://youtu.be/1zKz9XkXVB4

Some assholes bothering poor coconut crabs trying to mind their own business: http://youtu.be/pUJLrXiB5tQ

SuicideBunny said:
Black Cat said:
sgc_meltdown said:

Cutest spider ever.
also photoshopped for no reason since the original already is fucking cute.
I think it's a pretty nice shoop, giving the spider a smilie face instead of a frowny face. Now it's a happy cute spider.

But really, Jumping Spiders are way too cute for arthropods.

EDIT: Another interesting thing about the coconut crab is how it walks. You see, its third pair of legs are really small, and instead when it moves quickly (it's surprisingly fast when it feels like it) it instead uses the other two pairs of legs and as far as I can tell based on looking it go it propels itself to quick motion with its claws and middle leg pair.

waywardOne

Arcane
Isn't that Vercingetorix, a Gaul? The Averni tribe was hardly Nordic.

Oh right, winged helmet = viking. :retarded:

Abraxas

Scholar
Patron
Codex 2012 Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Actually, those are Asterix, Obelix and Ideafix :)

But yeah, gauls, not nords.

DakaSha

Arcane
Asterix and obelix rules and fuck your typical american self for not knowing who they are

Majestic47

Learned
Drink a pot and beat up Imperials. Same shit, diff names. Maybe smack people around with a menhir. Booyeah.

CraigCWB

Educated
"...but on the PC that just makes you more susceptible to having your game jacked and not making a dime from it. Hines acknowledges this is a problem Bethesda has also faced."

Yeah, I bet Bethesda has been put into the poor house by piracy in the past. Fucking liar. In the 1980s and early 1990s when Bethesda started out all you had to do to pirate a game was download the disk images from a BBS and copy them to a floppy. Hell, that's what made .zip such a big deal. And guess what? Bethesda was doing pretty well, and there weren't any markets but the PC back then. The only folks I can recall who had anal retentive copy protection was Sierra and they were the first of the old line big game companies to go under. This "piracy" mantra is just an excuse people have for neglecting PC development because "it's a headache" (translation=console development is more profitable) when they started out on that platform.

bussinrounds

Augur
Admiral jimbob said:
mother of god I thought I was over my fear of spiders and this thread makes me want to set myself on fire just to keep the pictures at bay
I hope you clicked my link :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom