Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should the English-only rule be relaxed?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Jaesun said:
Do Hungarian actually eat Hungarian Goulash? That stuff is awesome.
Try goulash wrapped in latka. That stuff is beyond awesome. Be sure you have someone to drive you back home though...

Exmit has always been a cock sucking faggot
When did you turn straight?

Haraka haraka haina baraka.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Sceptic said:
Jaesun said:
Do Hungarian actually eat Hungarian Goulash? That stuff is awesome.
Try goulash wrapped in latka. That stuff is beyond awesome. Be sure you have someone to drive you back home though...

Sounds awesome! :D We need our resident Hungarian chef to enlighten us in the cooking thread.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
You will notice Jaesun sneakily avoided answering my question as well.

C'mon Jaesun you can tell us. We will understand!

Glyphwright

People can speak in their own language in PMs and outside the forum. The Codex is meant to be accessible to everyone, блядь.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
"Monde" is masculine, so "le monde". Not all words ending with "e" are feminine in French.

Satan

Educated
Not allowing people to speak in their own language is harassment of minorities and I thought both the USA, the UK and Australia are all against it, therefore Codex ought to allow minorities to speak their languages in English subforum and make their own subforums if they wish it.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
brought to you by national geographic

xAnB1.png

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Jaesun said:
SO much Crispy hate. :(
Only because he suggested banning like half my BROlist.

Also because the attention whoring is getting a little out of hand.

DraQ said:
Didn't you mean SEXY MERRIL NOMNOM?
Hey now there's an idea for a new avatar! the green dragon nomnoming Merril's head. :M
incoming Unreal 2 horrible mindfuck in 3, 2, 1...

Gragt said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tHlSzvOtZp0
:hmmm:

I'll never understand the My Little Pony fad. Poor Konjad. I wonder if it was DA2 that broke him like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom