Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should the English-only rule be relaxed?

Don't forget about that one Chines dude. Wait, let me call him:
CHIN CHONG PING PONG LONG! LO PANG TENG BANG!

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Wyrmlord said:
As a cosmopolitan forum, we are host to Russians, Poles, Ukrainians, Swedes, Finns, Germans, Italians, French, Dutch, Belgians, Baltics, Brazillians, and even Kazhaks.

You forgot Hungarians. :x

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Google Translate is fun for us Kwans that only know English.

Surf Solar said:
mondblut said:
Cannot into english? Fuck off from the internets.

Wyrmlord's suggestion would be one of the most destructive actions you could take on the Codex. People don't understand the indirect effects of doing things like that. Like braindead multikult

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
No.

The whole place will end up being an incomprehensible enclave of Eastern European Russophobia.

TripJack

Hedonist
absolutely fucking not

the amount of gobbeldygook you third worlders post is more than enough already

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
So what you are saying is...you want the codex to be more...ACCESSIBLE!

Fuc tat shit, aventure gamas, fallout and BG1 thaugt me englis, and internett kontinued tat edumacation.

i am how you say, vary godder at englis then norvegian, i have beter vokabulariris then my moter tunge.

Achilles

Arcane
η πολυπολιτισμικότητα είναι υπέροχη, έτσι δεν είναι;

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Miré la avenida Álvaro Obregón y me dije: Voy a guardar intacto el recuerdo de este instante porque todo lo que existe ahora mismo nunca volverá a ser igual. Un día lo veré como la más remota prehistoria. Voy a conservarlo entero porque hoy me enamoré de Mariana. ¿Qué va a pasar? No pasará nada. Es imposible que algo suceda. ¿Qué haré? ¿Cambiarme de escuela para no ver a Jim y por tanto no ver a Mariana? ¿Buscar a una niña de mi edad? Pero a mi edad nadie puede buscar a ninguna niña. Lo único que puede es enamorarse en secreto, en silencio, como yo de Mariana. Enamorarse sabiendo que todo está perdido y no hay ninguna esperanza.

made

Arcane
I remember that one time we had a Polish Witcher thread in GRPGD, it was highly intellectually stimulating. Kept going for some 20-odd pages until mods decided to get rid of it. That was before Jaesun went full faggot though.

Erebus

Arcane
Il y a diverses langues que j'aimerais apprendre, mais le polonais n'en fait pas partie.

DraQ

Arcane
made said:
I remember that one time we had a Polish Witcher thread in GRPGD, it was highly intellectually stimulating. Kept going for some 20-odd pages until mods decided to get rid of it. That was before Jaesun went full faggot though.
Maybe we should switch to Polish-Only rule?
:smug:

Lumpy

Arcane
Wyrmlord said:
So I have noticed moderators get displeased when these ethnics speak in their mother tongue to innumerable other ethnics. If this were an Australo-Anglo-Americano-Canadian dominated forum, I can understand. But it is so commonplace to be an ethnic on the Codex, that when these people drop their guard and speak to other ethnics in the language comfortable to them, they are told to snap out of it. The ethnics are not blocking the majority out of the discussion. The ethnics ARE the majority.

I don't get what you mean, ethnics as opposed to what? I'd reckon everyone on the Codex has one ethnicity or another.

DraQ said:
made said:
Maybe we should switch to Polish-Only rule?
:smug:

If that happens we're launching Barbarossa 2.0 :rpgcodex:

Kz3r0

Arcane
Sorry, wrong thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom