Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should I spend the $20.00?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I was going to play Daggerfall but it seemed a bit too generic so I decided to play Morrowind again instead (Maybe I'll play DF again some other day). However, I only have the Xbox version to play on my 360 version. I could get it for my computer (which would have no issues running it) but then I spend $20.00 on a game I already own, ablit for a different system.

So, would it be worth it? I'm not doing this for the mods: mostly I would be doing it so I could play on a more stable platform that has less load times.

DragoFireheart

commie said:
Where the fuck do you live that Morrowind is $20?

Buying it in a new box on Bethesdas site is about 20. I would like to buy it new on a CD.

Bruticis

commie said:
Where the fuck do you live that Morrowind is $20?
20 bucks is what goes for digitally as well boxed. Age doesn't always equal price. Morrowind GOTY is worth 20 bucks, no?

Bruticis

Stop being negative nellies. If you don't own Morrowind, $20 bucks is a good price for the amount of content you get for the GOTY version.

hanssolo

Educated
If you have enough spare change to contemplate buying THE SAME FUCKING GAME TWICE then you don't need to make a thread asking people if you should. Do what ever you want with your money, I've seen Morrowind going for $5 in stores (remember them?), but I don't want to stop you throwing your money away.

Mortmal

Arcane
If you ask about it that means its meaningful sum for you, well it happens being miserable , living in USA and all.. So no spending a significant amount of money for a game you already own is a bad idea, you'll probably only get a few improvements and morrowinds mods arent that great.

DragoFireheart

I guess I won't buy it again then. Seems like a waste of money. I'll just wait for it to be free ala Daggerfall. I
l'll save that $20.00 and use it to buy Skyrim for my 360 instead.

Ruprekt

Scholar
I was going to suggest Amazon... but the price has somehow gone up for Morrowind...

Weird given the GOTY was a bargain basement $5 everywhere I looked a couple years back.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Ruprekt said:
I was going to suggest Amazon... but the price has somehow gone up for Morrowind...

Weird given the GOTY was a bargain basement $5 everywhere I looked a couple years back.

Now even the market recognizes the :decline: and has inflated prices accordingly.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
or they increased it due to imminent skyrimming

soon bros you will be able to play through all three modern elder scrolls games on your computer

hanssolo

Educated
DragoFireheart said:
I guess I won't buy it again then. Seems like a waste of money. I'll just wait for it to be free ala Daggerfall. I
l'll save that $20.00 and use it to buy Skyrim for my 360 instead.

CHIM.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
OH HEY HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING CALLED TORRENT IT IS VERY USEFUL FOR GETTING A SECOND COPY OF A GAME YOU ALREADY OWN

Also the mere fact that you've bought the XBox version of an RPG that was available for both PC and XBox automatically makes you a fag, especially since it's a game that came with modding tools so only a retard would buy the unmoddable fagbox version :decline:

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
sgc_meltdown said:
or they increased it due to imminent skyrimming

soon bros you will be able to play through all three modern elder scrolls games on your computer

a veritable gamebryo omelette

Shannow

Waster of Time

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
JarlFrank said:

FDQJE.png

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
JarlFrank said:
OH HEY HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING CALLED TORRENT IT IS VERY USEFUL FOR GETTING A SECOND COPY OF A GAME YOU ALREADY OWN

Also the mere fact that you've bought the XBox version of an RPG that was available for both PC and XBox automatically makes you a fag, especially since it's a game that came with modding tools so only a retard would buy the unmoddable fagbox version :decline:

I bought it for the xbox because i was in high school when it came out and couldn't afford a new computer that could play it.

Eyeball

Arcane
Two points:

1: MW: GOTY is easily worth 20 dollars. It is, if not an excellent GAME, then an excellent and immersive and amazingly beautiful trekking simulator the likes of which has never seen before nor after.

2. You bought it once already.

I recommend piracy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom