Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should a grown man really be playing Sims 4?

Should a grown play Sims 4? Is it healthy?

• Yes

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 38.1%
  • What is a man?

Votes: 37 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drakortha

Liturgist
I mentioned neither The Sims nor being a man, so the only thing I can conclude from this post is that you have some serious inadequacy issues.
Welcome to the thread called Should a grown man really be playing Sims 4?

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
I'm talking to you, not some retard who hangs around with lowlife alcoholics making snide remarks and is too cowardly to speak directly, and I never mentioned either of those things. Got some deep-seated psychological issues you want to discuss?

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
I'm talking to you, not some retard who hangs around with lowlife alcoholics making snide remarks and is too cowardly to speak directly, and I never mentioned either of those things. Got some deep-seated psychological issues you want to discuss?
Stay on topic bitch.
You don't even know what the topic is

Baron Dupek

Arcane
You need to be a really tought guy to see you character in-game living a much better life than you and don't feel depressed...
You've managed to make someone live a good life, so why you're not the same?

Gentle reminder that OP was once caught out playing Minecraft and when confronted about it blamed his son instead of being a man and admitting it. And then a week later did the exact same thing about Cities Skylines, but this time blaming his wife.
Even if your lies were true, gentle reminder that Minecraft is like lego and City skylines is a city builder like sim city. The Sims are dolls.

Amateur hour, if you have more than 200 dlc the add all button disappears as there are mutliple pages. Last time it fit all one page it was like ~7300 dollars, who knows how much the running total for train simulator is now.

I don't understand train simulators games, you move forward and backwards and stop at stations, is that it? or there is more depth to the gameplay that i don't know?

i don't know how train driving works in real life so maybe there is more skill in it than moving forward and backwards.

Last edited:

Drakortha

Liturgist
Guess you were the boring kid who never made Action Man bang Barbie huh
How often did you play with Barbie dolls and how many did you own?
I owned only action men at home.

I had to go out and sneak into my neighbors property to steal barbie dolls the girl who lived there left out to bring home to my action man for him to bang. He told me to do it.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
If some men hadn't played the original Sims as kids we probably wouldn't have Project Zomboid, which is extremely based.

lol at all the people admitting playing with barbie dolls in this thread
I understand, you only think boys should play with action man and GI Joe figures, those most hunky of kids' toys.

pickmeister

Learned
Amateur hour, if you have more than 200 dlc the add all button disappears as there are mutliple pages. Last time it fit all one page it was like ~7300 dollars, who knows how much the running total for train simulator is now.

I don't understand train simulators games, you move forward and backwards and stop at stations, is that is? or there is more depth to the gameplay that i don't know?

i don't know how train driving works in real life so maybe there is more skill in it than moving forward and backwards.

You must not fall asleep.

Dramart

Learned
You can play it for a couple of hours, no more than ten. If you keep playing after that time you're a retard or cuck.

mibbles

codex grandma
Patron
I'm OK with men playing Sims. You're allowed to - as long as you agree with me that Sims 2 is the best game of the series.
I'm curious to see how EA reacts to competition in the life sim genre. Paradox's Life by You was announced to be entering early access this autumn, and ParaLives is under development. Hopefully they'll feel the pressure and actually innovate.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm OK with men playing Sims. You're allowed to - as long as you agree with me that Sims 2 is the best game of the series.
I only played the first one in the early 00's. I got to the point where I made up my own neighborhood, so that my guy could become an astronaut, who then pursued acting in the movies depicting him, then reality TV show host, then politician.

I think I was on my way to becoming president, but then I found that too depressing in comparison to my own life, and so I went and cooked some food and then did my homework.

So Barbie-type games are good for men: they let us know what kind of demands women want from an early age, and get us back to work.

lefthandblack

Arcane
Can you kill people in them? Cause I mostly play games where you kill things.
You can in Sims 3 with the supernatural expansion. I always make my first daughter a witch as the magic is kinda gay and my character has better things to do like Impregnate the town. This daughter will be my enforcer. She will max out her magic and alchemy skills so that she can make sleep potions and cast fire spells.
She will hunt whoever I send her after and dispatch them with a combination of a sleep potion and a well-placed fire spell. This tactic is often used on any errant male children as they are competition.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom