Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shepard dies at ME3.

sser

Arcane
Developer
A true Shakespearean insult. :salute:

racofer

Thread Incliner
2a81fg3.png

KalosKagathos

Learned
In before newfags whose post count is too low complaining that they can't properly read racofer's post. :smug:

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
KalosKagathos said:
In before newfags whose post count is too low complaining that they can't properly read racofer's post. :smug:

I can't read racofers post. :smug:

tetsuo

Scholar
sser said:
How about the Reapers are actually doing the galaxy a favor. If left unattended, the galaxy inevitably blows the shit out of itself so hard that the purpose of life is ground down to basic survival, which in itself is an awful, day to day existence. So the Reapers are like, "Hey, Shepherd. Dude, you can like kill us but you'll only be causing horrible pain in the end. Or we can wipe everyone out and a new generation can, in time, enjoy life the way it was meant to be even if it is only for as long as we allow it." The realist vs. idealist choices are well overdone, but I like 'em.

Whatever. It would not really surprise me that the BioWare writers themselves have no idea and instead are scouring the internet for topics just like this to find some way to wrap up the hole they dug themselves into.

Reminds me a little of the second season of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann somehow :)

waywardOne

Arcane
these are terrible, by the way. i hope you are not personally responsible for their creation.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
He's probably taking actual pictures and running them through a photoshop filter. If I gave more of a shit I could try to find the originals.

racofer

Thread Incliner
waywardOne said:
these are terrible, by the way. i hope you are not personally responsible for their creation.

Of course I'm not. I can easily get as many of these pictures as I want from the bioware social turd.

Xor said:
He's probably taking actual pictures and running them through a photoshop filter.

There's no filter for that. It's almost a manual process.

If I gave more of a shit I could try to find the originals.

They will be included from now on.

148m6fq.png

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l104/ashz22/Mass Effect/MicaelJaiWhite-JacobTaylor.png

My technique is not really compatible with black people, Jaesun. It's too advanced.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
If someone finds scans of the new issue of Xbox World 360 that has the new ME3 exclusive info, I WOULD LOVE YOU LONG TIME if you post them.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Are you actively trying to make sure we DON'T post them? :/

Just kidding :love: will post if found

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom