Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadow Empire - planetary conquest from Advanced Tactics/Decisive Campaigns dev

Cologno

Educated
I haven't kept up with this one for awhile, but did the dev get burned out? It's still getting updates, no real DLC expansions aside from fluff like Oceania. Shame, because the dev's got a very solid, finished platform to build on.

Cologno

Educated
Oh, "the guy"? Jeez, didn't realize it was one developer. Never mind. The same guy also made Decisive Campaigns, and Barbarosa had a neat twist of throwing in balancing political decisions with conducting the campaign. Didn't know these were solo jobs, puts them in a different perspective.

Humppaleka

Cipher
Thanks for the answers, I do have a quite strong background in strategy games, so I might give it a whirl. Good comment by Malakal and DR, I think I should be familiar with enough systems to be able to jump in on paper at least.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom