Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Dr1f7

Scholar
10.png

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Lego Rock Raiders
y99CTaM.png
1Lkt2nF.png

Took a bit of time to figure out how to run this on win10. I noticed the lack of cool cutscenes that play after completing missions, but the game is playable at least.

antimeridian

Learned
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Lego Rock Raiders
y99CTaM.png
1Lkt2nF.png

Took a bit of time to figure out how to run this on win10. I noticed the lack of cool cutscenes that play after completing missions, but the game is playable at least.

Holy shit this game was my childhood. I have all the sets sealed in box too.

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
I have all the sets sealed in box too.
You have sets? I always wanted to have at least one you son of bitch :argh: !
This game was also a part of my childhood. Cool setting for a lego game and you can assume direct control of your guys like in dungeon keeper.
52g4vTg.png
NZkXB7Q.png

There is some AI issues i noticed. Even if you put a priority into doing something, it has a tendency to still be doing whatever the hell AI wants instead. Like, even if you put a max priority into "hop into vehicle" you have a high chance of having to wait for a few years until one of your legomans decide to consider a driving career unless you order one to train as a driver directly and then directly order to get into the vehicle. A lot of these annoyances became very noticable the moment i reached the first mission with ice monsters in which you must handle them, rock slides and searching for the limited amounts of crystals at the same time. Come to think of it, that mission was as far as i made it during my childhood.
Also, i didn't remember that you can name your dudes and that they even keep their name in between the missions.

spekkio

Arcane
New area, new outfit:

auGbR8P.jpg

:obviously:

Finally some decent buildings for a change...

M4VrI8T.jpg

yZnGiit.jpg

Sadly, some shit requires a walkthrough / high level of autism, since itz super obscure:

a) Use the penny in one of 10 indistinguishable slots to buy a ticket:

pcLR9x1.jpg

b) Jump through a wall (actually is curtain, bro ;) ), to get certain (optional) item:

FWKNrsW.jpg

:decline:

On the other hand, some elements of the game are :incline:

XyLJ52K.jpg

wDJJ0Tm.jpg

Egypt throwback:

23P2l9H.jpg

ZOMG stealth section:

GGK0Y8M.jpg

Infuriating (vehicle gets stuck in geometry A LOT) underwater section:

1mYh9yu.jpg

Karen's office:

Hy9t1zP.jpg

And shortly after, we're in Antarctica:

sUGLaAH.jpg

:yeah:

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
blud0000.png

blud0001.png

blud0012.png

blud0014.png

blud0013.png
blud0009.png

blud0004.png

Damn cultists may make me rage sometimes, but once you git gud the game is extremely enjoyable. Playing on Well Done (and not more than 4 saves per level) after having beaten episodes 1 and 2 in Lightly Broiled using savescumming with my gf.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath

Trust me, you guys don't want to play this game. It looks nice, but that's all it has going for it.

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Ghostrunner did a good job at the dystopian sci-fi aesthetics and left me hungry for a fully fledged fps with that look.
Ghostrunner-Win64-Shipping-2022-10-01-22-48-32-536.png

Ghostrunner-Win64-Shipping-2022-10-01-22-48-33-738.png

Ghostrunner-Win64-Shipping-2022-10-01-23-01-01-562.png

Ghostrunner-Win64-Shipping-2022-10-01-22-50-30-565.png

Ghostrunner-Win64-Shipping-2022-10-01-23-09-49-408.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom