Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

dbx

Arcane
Patron
A bunch of people following a naked retard, it's like a party of only mages.
LoCwI.jpg

Final battle, i guess...
the naked retard is armed only with a sword, and everybody else must rely only on their fists and magic tricks. Every weapon got destroyed coming here.
EUuNg.jpg

I won,i guess.
xd2pb.jpg

Turjan

Arcane
After my, estimated, 25th attempt, finally:

3Hy4L.jpg

The next one succeeded upon my first attempt, btw.

I guess I will have to resort to raiding to reduce the population somewhat:

F9KnG.jpg

Raapys

Arcane
Meh, I certainly wouldn't call it ugly. Some places look better than others, and it's definitely rather monotone overall, but not ugly.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yes, it's Resonance. I forgot about it and the Primordia release was a good point to play this one. If you like puzzles it's a must have, although a bit to short.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Meh, I certainly wouldn't call it ugly. Some places look better than others, and it's definitely rather monotone overall, but not ugly.

It's a shame they delivered the game in its broken state. I think the engine and graphic tile set is really suitable for a crime mystery RPG.
A detective working on a case in Tarant would be quite something to experience. With magic & tech as alternatives.

Alas, Troika.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
It's a fine game. Very touching story of a loving father. Katie. Katiee!!! KATIEEEEE!!!!!
They should hire Tom Cruise for Dead Rising 3.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
You just ruined Jaesun's dream game by revealing that it contains tits and not just men in women's clothing slapping zombies to death with a purse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom