Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

cfisher2833

Learned
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

tSUdvLD.png

gGMEI0w.png

zwanzig_zwoelf

I love how the Sega CD version make the sewers look like they're right under the Springfield Power Plant.

Are you playing the game on a touchpad?
I use on-screen gamepad for controls, the cursor either automatically 'jumps' to the buttons, or you can control it manually (pretty inconvenient in both cases if you ask me, but the latter is a bigger bitch to handle). Didn't try to use the 'mouse' (and I doubt retroarch supports that), and I doubt I'll like that, since I prefer to keep the buttons away from the screen.
I'm thinking about getting a bluetooth gamepad to play all these games, though I'm kinda used to on-screen gamepad (no sound from tapping the screen, so I can play games if I have insomnia and avoid waking up my wife).

12193.png

Uh huh. Bring it, goldilocks.

12194.png

Turns out Ice Storm is OP vs Auraks and other Draconians...rips right through any magic resistance they might have.

Still have to love Draconians, though. Probably the best enemies in the Gold Box games, especially the Auraks and Bozaks. The beginning of Kernen Base was pretty intense, what with 5+ encounters, some random, that included Auraks; it's very hard to avoid taking damage against them, especially once you're out of Dispel Magic or Ice Storm casts.

12195.png

12196.png

The three old red dragons go down pretty easily, which is fortunate given that the fight starts immediately after taking down Myrtani.

12197.png

Fuck that! I want my Mace of Disruption and Dragonlance back!

Especially the Mace, given how many Skeleton Warriors the Public Enemies are going to be facing in Death Knights.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Rampage is awful, you're a braver man than I am if you manage to complete it. Future Shock and Skynet are great FPS, sadly both games are very buggy and crash a lot, especially if you try to play the games in Skynet's SVGA mode.

Work hard

skynet_057okkal.png

skynet_078ymj8g.png

skynet_101fmjkw.png

Play hard
skynet_112v7ks4.png

skynet_10231jfv.png

skynet_106rpkie.png

skynet_108czs86.png

Dancing-animated-robot-with-a-bow-tie-hat-and-cane.gif

EndoDance.gif

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
"Twoja krew nie jest godna tego miecza psie"
"Dlatego zarąbię cię toporem!"

:salute:

After playing Doman for the first I can see now that they took the Barbarian animation of cutting head. Hell, the whole character movement and diffrent slashes are straight from it. Still, it was fun potato Golden Axe clone. Franko on Amiga was uncensored, so I took the liberty of trying it out. Lots of k.urwa in the speakers. And I forgot how funny the intro was.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom