Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Nuke Simulator 2014?

DraQ

Arcane
2hsb61v.jpg

10z7jme.jpg

I want a Pioneer running on this sweet shit.

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
yhUP2JZ.jpg

Zero resistance so far, but what do we have here?

yIWMhoP.jpg

"I'll kick yer arse bloody, I swear on me mum"

Arqma8K.jpg

Ouch

zE4Pz0z.jpg

Come at me bro

hxxzYRR.jpg

:balmorar:

fJEdGR5.jpg

Next.

MO38csJ.jpg

"Have at thee!"

Gptseds.jpg

U wot m8?

mHpnc9k.jpg

-xX360° noscope xtreme saber killXx- wub wub wub

It's from JK: Outcast's standalone demo which can be grabbed from here and it only weights in on a scant 66MB. I wanted to see if the melee combat was as good as I remembered it to be or if it was a clunky mess after all these years and it turned out that it was even better. I don't think any game has matched it on that front ever since, at least not on PC, it was a ton of fun in multiplayer back in the day too. It's a real shame that the rest of the game didn't feel as good.

I want a Pioneer running on this sweet shit.
Anything at all with the scope and cool visuals of SE would be amazing, even just exploring what it currently is in makes me feel like a excited little kid again. Just being able to pick a star and go there completely blows my mind every time.

Grim Monk

Arcane
Finished "Death Wish" a mod for BLOOD.

Killed Tchernobog once again.

OVhRAQU.jpg

hakVoJF.jpg

EPvUqxl.jpg

Caleb: "Ding Dong the Bitch is Dead!"

:yeah::thumbsup:

I rate this Mod: :5/5:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I rate this Mod: :5/5:

It's the best custom campaign for Blood. Not only it has a good ammo/enemies ratio but it's so impressive in the creativity department. You'll never be bored, or walking endlessly through a couple of rooms where you need to find a hidden button. It plays naturally like a normal episode and brings on a table much more popcultaral references and whole tributes. For example Silent Hill level.

spekkio

Arcane
Prince of Persia – Forgotten Sands

Hesus, some of the final puzzles are p. irritating, mostly due to fixed camera (you don’t know where you end up after the jump) and too much water:

b8Zxzn3.jpg

TYVaqRX.jpg

X3vsIxn.jpg

Just keep rewinding time until you “get it”.
Final mobs are stupid as well:

0Be5Tnq.jpg

So is the final battle:

roPEbr9.jpg

Fortunately:

ZtZdbZZ.jpg

Sure thing I will be...

4r8hXQo.jpg

EmperorPalpatine.jpg

:yeah:

Last edited:

spekkio

Arcane
And now, for something completely different...

Front Mission 2

Meet Corp. Ash Faruk, O.C.U.:

wFN07pg.jpg

And his BROs:

HTq4dzU.jpg

bsXCDH1.jpg

2q2JIsl.jpg

mjAzUsU.jpg

eSMh75q.jpg

hivJDnc.jpg

031JgRB.jpg

^ Always the cockblocker... :roll:

But who gives a fuck about story / characters, the important thing is this:

I8PDyMe.jpg

gb7Pjwl.jpg

:yeah:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom