Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Skyway just gets angry if people play FPS games other than ArmA.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Skyway just gets angry if people play FPS games other than ArmA.
Let's see what other Steam FPS games he has played...
PAYDAY: The Heist
21.5 hrs on record

Left 4 Dead 2
20.3 hrs on record

Team Fortress 2
15.3 hrs on record

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
7.0 hrs on record

Killing Floor
6.5 hrs on record

DraQ

Arcane
Run, gaudaost, the dunmeri warrior is coming for you, and he will impale your head on a spear and leave it for cliff racers to munch on.

Morrowind2013-04-0909-54-25-41_zps1c07bf39.png
I could make him stop by making fun of his awkward running animation
Think of it. Judging from the way the guy runs, a crossbow bolt through the ballsack failed to stop him, and you think mere words will?

Face it - you're fucked.
And rightly so.
:smug:

aris

Arcane
Run, gaudaost, the dunmeri warrior is coming for you, and he will impale your head on a spear and leave it for cliff racers to munch on.

Morrowind2013-04-0909-54-25-41_zps1c07bf39.png
I could make him stop by making fun of his awkward running animation
Think of it. Judging from the way the guy runs, a crossbow bolt through the ballsack failed to stop him, and you think mere words will?

Face it - you're fucked.
And rightly so.
:smug:
Fuck you're right. Now that I think about it, NPC in the elder scrolls universe are terribly badass. You can shoot a shitload of arrows at them from a hidden position, they'll be slightly annoyed and try to find you, but then if they don't within seconds, they just go on with their daily life as if nothing happened, not giving a fuck that they have three arrows in their face and 5 in their back.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Skyrim was mostly an incline compared to oblivion. Silver linings.

Vomit is also an incline compared to a mixture of shit and vomit. Silver linings.

I once played Killing Floor with Skyway. It's on my personal achievments list. :3

He once invited me to play L4D2 with him, but I didn't have it installed. I keep meaning to install it, but I also keep forgetting him

Either way, Skyway knows we all love him, but it's just so fun to see him get angry.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Just saying incline isn't always necessarily a good thing. Skyrim was better than oblivion, but a little less shit is still shit and we're not likely to see something as good as Morrowind from Bethesda again. Incline is only a good thing if there is enough incline.

DeepOcean

Arcane
I'm really want that Witcher 3 and Dragon Age III (Yeah, I know Bioware= high chance of shit) are successful and Bethesda is forced to make something decent and I have an open world game that is more than a hike simulator to see pretty graphics. Couldn't manage to play Skyrim without mods. It is better than Oblivion because mods can somewhat compensate for Bethesda retardation, something that is impossible for Oblivion and Fallout 3.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm really want that Witcher 3 and Dragon Age III (Yeah, I know Bioware= high chance of shit) are successful and Bethesda is forced to make something decent and I have an open world game that is more than a hike simulator to see pretty graphics. Couldn't manage to play Skyrim without mods. It is better than Oblivion because mods can somewhat compensate for Bethesda retardation, something that is impossible for Oblivion and Fallout 3.

Why would those two games being successful influence Bethesda in any way? Beth can do whatever the fuck they want, they're guaranteed to get millions of sales no matter what. Heck, Skyrim spawned more internet memes that even non-gamers know about (ARROW TO THE KNEE) than any other game. Beth could release Shit In A Bucket: The Game and still rake in millions.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Let's see what other Steam FPS games he has played...

One wonders why he comments on singleplayer shooters at all if all he likes is online.
I dunno. I also like MP shooters but can't stand SP. Therefore I just don't play SP ones or comment on them, but skyway seems to have a strong urge to shit on every single example in a genre he doesn't like.

Indranys

Savant

Is Silmeria any good??
Is it better than original VP?
Do the characters likeable?
Do the combat, gameplay, etc. still the same with VP1?
I mean no tsundere, moe, or any modern anime abominations.
Folks in Xenogears are fine in my books, whereas I hate, loathe, despise everybody in Xenosaga.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014

Uh oh! Baccata's mother in law does not look happy.

1111.jpg

Oh my god! Goatse golems! :eek:

It's actually my first time playing this type of game. I am a race raitor who started playing rpg's with Diablo and Baldur's Gate but condemnation of newfags who don't vote for older games in Rpgcodex's Top 10 thread shamed me into playing something older and so far i am having a blast. Never thought blobbers can be so addictive.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom