Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Same-Sex Relationships in DA

bonch

Educated
This is the new shit-dick.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I really think all these romances are put in for the female market.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
DA_private.jpg

Found this in the Human Noble Origin beginning. :D

HardCode

Erudite
One of the lines of dialog is, "If I jumped on your back, would you leave me on or beat me off." So much for C&C.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
0_2405.jpg

The Gay Wardens

Just a group for GLBT and GLBT friendly folk playing DAO who might want to hang out and discuss the romances, story, or game, or what have you, in a relaxed and supportive environment.

We also have a sister group, just for spoilers, called "The Gay Wardens Secret Lore". Details can be found under the related sticky thread in discussions.

http://social.bioware.com/group/135/

Group Members (217)

David Gaider
Updated 10 day(s) ago
Member Rank: (Ambassador)Add to My Friends
Send Message

38.jpg

Don't ask me how I found this.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Dandy Mister David Gaider
Looked for men with shiny radar
Codex joked "more like gaydar!"
Gaider yelled: "FUCK YOU HATER!"

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Heh Zevran had Alistair beat for the most annoying VA in game. I slit his throat after letting him talk around 5-6 lines. No regrets at all.

TheWesDude

Arcane
Patron
Gragt said:
I hope that Bioware thought of the zoo-pedo-necrophiliac and will allow you to have sex with a rotten egg.

zoo = animal
pedo = young
necrophiliac = someone who has sex with dead people

zoo-pedo-necrophiliac = someone who likes to have sex with dead young/baby animals...

Lesifoere

Liturgist
So is Gaider actually gay/bi/trans, or is he just "LGBT-friendly", I wonder?

wader2k

Novice
Is this really what is meant by role play?

I need to get back to nethack.....

kris

Arcane
RK47 said:
Heh Zevran had Alistair beat for the most annoying VA in game. I slit his throat after letting him talk around 5-6 lines. No regrets at all.

I didn't mind Zevran, he actually have some nice lines written. Unlike the utterly boring and annoying Leliana.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Zevran had his throat cut the moment the pussy tried to murder me.

Aditya

Educated
RK47 said:
Heh Zevran had Alistair beat for the most annoying VA in game.

Seconded that. Still, I have accepted him in my party only for the curiosity's sake. By all accounts though, he is an epic fail.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
I don't mind him, but apart from hitting on my PC, he also feels the need to hit on just about nearly everything that breathes and walks on two legs. Oddly enough, he's the only NPC that doesn't have any in-camp "banter" with the dog, which is funny considering I half-expected him to try to flirt with it too.

I was hoping he'd try to make advances on Alistair. Or Canderous Sten. Alas, it is not to be.

MapMan

Arcane
Shit, if I knew zevran is a faggot I would slit his throat as well. I let the gay elf free. What a shame. :?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
MapMan said:
Shit, if I knew zevran is a faggot I would slit his throat as well. I let the gay elf free. What a shame. :?

Don't worry.
If he's approval is low, you'll get to slit his throat later.
, you homophobic bastard :D

Kaanyrvhok

Arbiter
Freelance Henchman said:
This can't possibly blow over well with the US "family values" crowd, right? Wasn't there a lot of squealing even about the lame-ass scene in Mass Effect? That implied gay assfucking shot looks about 200 times as disturbing as the Mass Effect scene.

Fox-News generated feminist/liberals were the ones complaining about Mass Effect. It was sensationalism for ratings sake. It wasnt real. I dont think the conservatives want to touch the gay stuff after their leftist pawns were made a fool of and EA threatened to sue them. It also boosted ME sales so they lost that battle. Then you have the fact that Fable did the gay thing twice. There was even a gay school teacher in Fable 1.

In Fable 2 you have man whores walking around in assless pants with nant but a thong.

Zhirzzh

Scholar
Fox News aiming at leftists? The hell?

The left is the pro-gay side. We generally don't give a shit about family values or religion. That's a conservative thing.

Kaanyrvhok

Arbiter
Zhirzzh said:

The left is the pro-gay side. We generally don't give a shit about family values or religion. That's a conservative thing.

In that Fox vs ME vid the main person railing against game was a hand picked feminist ranting about how the game glorifies womanizing. When it was pointed out that you can be a female she almost choked. It was more sad than funny.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Kaanyrvhok said:
Zhirzzh said:

In that Fox vs ME vid the main person railing against game was a hand picked feminist ranting about how the game glorifies womanizing. When it was pointed out that you can be a female she almost choked. It was more sad than funny.

Wasn't the frontwoman some psychologist who called it "the most realistic sex scenes ever", and then later apologized when she actually saw the scenes she'd been talking about?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom