Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Capcom Resident Evil 4 Remake - out now for PC/Playstation/Xbox

racofer

Thread Incliner
Thoughts and prayers with the female
Amen

1703737319806912.jpg

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Jesus christ, can we get a thread split or something Infinitron

I have to admit, most of the time I end up coming into this thread, I think I'm in the Would? thread and only realize later on. So I agree with you.

That being said, what's to discuss about this remake at this point? It's a 20 year old Gamecube game that has been re-released on everything under the sun.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron

I have to admit, most of the time I end up coming into this thread, I think I'm in the Would? thread and only realize later on. So I agree with you.

That being said, what's to discuss about this remake at this point? It's a 20 year old Gamecube game that has been re-released on everything under the sun.
Imaging serioulsly responding to Zombra, who has 90% of the users on ignore and whose only worthwile contribution to this forum is the "matter of time"-button.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Imaging serioulsly responding to Zombra, who has 90% of the users on ignore and whose only worthwile contribution to this forum is the "matter of time"-button.
You're wrong on several accounts, but the most easily citeable one is that he also did the Math! button which is arguably the best one.

Besides, people still respond seriously to you, despite some of your posting history.

:hmmm:

Terenty

Liturgist
Started playing this and the gameplay just feels so right and satisfying on Hardcore with a gamepad.

The original was a masterpiece and this seems to be even better or at least on par so far

911 Jumper

Educated
Physical version of the Gold Edition is Europe only. Presumably the DLC content is going to be a download code voucher, which is rather annoying.

Vibalist

Arcane
Started playing this and the gameplay just feels so right and satisfying on Hardcore with a gamepad.

The original was a masterpiece and this seems to be even better or at least on par so far
It really is amazing. I'd go as far as to say it's one of the best video games I've ever played.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom