Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Capcom Resident Evil 4 Remake - out now for PC/Playstation/Xbox

911 Jumper

Educated
Btw, rumour is that the Gold Edition of RE4 Remake is gonna drop in Feb 2024. This was pulled from Metacritic recently
20231204_140145.jpg

911 Jumper

Educated
Someone [Zombra] has reacted with a STOP reaction to my “Autiste” post, so I will stop posting images that suggest Ella Freya could be on the Spectrum.
Zombra could be one of those female codexers pretending to be a male codexer, and I don't want to cause offence.

Zlaja

Arcane
Personally, I think it's a bit daft to use one model's face and then another model's body for Ashley. Like using a body double for nude scenes in a movie. Fuck that shit.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Personally, I think it's a bit daft to use one model's face and then another model's body for Ashley. Like using a body double for nude scenes in a movie. Fuck that shit.

She actually has three actresses: The voice one, the face model and the body capture. It's really weird, Leon in comparison has only two: The face model (Eduard badaluta) and the voice/body capture model (Nick apostalides). The same he had in RE2R.

PD: no context horny pic from the body model of Ashley

wallhaven-5g3gx9.jpg

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

Yeah ,I don't understand this either, I understand using an actor for the voice and then some model for the appearance but why 2 different people for a character's appearance, it's weird

911 Jumper

Educated
Why is there a wet patch on that woman's underwear?

The thottery in this thread is absolutely disgusting.

Thoughts and prayers with the female codexers who may have entered this thread hoping to simply read and/or talk about RE4 remake.

Viata

Arcane

She actually has three actresses: The voice one, the face model and the body capture. It's really weird, Leon in comparison has only two: The face model (Eduard badaluta) and the voice/body capture model (Nick apostalides). The same he had in RE2R.

wallhaven-5g3gx9.jpg
She has a weird face, though. Looks like something AI would draw.

911 Jumper

Educated
Female Codexers?
They exist here, some are even hiding behind male avatars – this was confirmed by “Meb”. They tend to be fond of the “You Have Issues” Reaction.

Tots and pears for Codexers that need a net nanny like 911 Jumper. Please give a list of threads that meet and do not meet your seal of approval for the women and other delicate beings in these parts.
Threads don't need my approval :obviously:

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane

wallhaven-5g3gx9.jpg
She has a weird face, though. Looks like something AI would draw.

She's the typical weeb girl that the japanese love

EBP1c3qU8AANwgP.jpg

Viata

Arcane
Well at least she doesn't have this weird face in that pic. But the one I was quoting, that was an AI-based face, damn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom