Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pillars of Eternity Thread [Pre-Expansion]

da_rays

Augur
You guys wanna restart steam if its still lock~

just did this AND I CAN TASTE IT IN THE AIR!

EDIT: Gahhh.....after loading the file , pulling a 0k download , filling the bar to install , ticking play the game when ready ITS STILL LOCKED!

*sadness*

Diablo169

Arcane
Obsidian are looking into it, I think their entire online presence just got took down by angry forum traffic though.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I can't take the hyyyypeeeee! Looking all these reviews. It is glorious. Obsidian deserved it after all these years.

Oh, and guess what I'm downloading from GOG:
2v1urdw.jpg

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Something is happening on steam now. Restart if you don't see it.

Suicidal

Arcane
Generic

That's the problem with Avellone's writing, really. His characters in Fallout: New Vegas (Boone and Rose) had the least impact in regards to being either intellectually stimulating or emotionally inspiring. It's his way. I suppose it's fine if you don't have much in the way of an imagination, but for me, I don't understand why this exists. It's a nostalgia-fest, and that means an automatic 10 from some people, but I never got into these games in my younger years. I preferred point & click adventures for the most part.

How dare he! Behead those who insult Avellone!

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
So, I had to come this shithole called Turkmenistan and downloaded this in 9 hours. when this shit will be playable exactly?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom