Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pillars of Eternity Thread [Pre-Expansion]

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
steam still encrypted I WILL KILL GABEN!!!
(this is a funny reference to the indie dev whose game didnt get a proper launch on steam after early access)

mutonizer

Arcane
Patron
Fuck me, haven't been this glued awaiting a game release since DA:O...

Makes me feel young again, geesh. Doubt I can handle an all nighter anymore though :/

da_rays

Augur
Have a good time playing this Codexers! It's for real now.

EDIT: Holy shit, and Underrail updating itself right now for the new update?

Nyohohoho , its freaking X-Mas in my heart :love:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
e4ebff28ea.png

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
welp at least I've got the PE COLLECTOR*S BOOK to read

here's the foreword
WHEN WE LAUNCHED OUR KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN IN SEPTEMBER
of 2012, we had modest hopes that we would hit our target goal of $1.1 million in the
following month. To say we were unprepared for the immediate outpouring of enthusiasm and
encouragement would be an understatement. In the final tally of our month-long march, over 77,000
fans backed our campaign, then simply called Project Eternity. Like the project itself, no foreword to
this book could begin without first thanking all of you for the tremendous support you have given us.
With that support came the responsibility to create both a game and a setting that lived up to the
legacy of our spiritual forebears. We built the foundation for the world of Eora in the style of the
classic fantasy settings of our youth. As we continued building, we knew that Eora could not simply
be a facsimile of other worlds, but a living and changing place that inspires us to create engaging
characters and challenging story lines for players to explore.
In Pillars of Eternity, we want to welcome you to a world in the midst of wondrous discoveries and
all the changes they bring. The Eastern Reach is at the heart of technological and social revolutions
that will shape Dyrwood, Readceras, Eir Glanfath, and the Vailian Republics in the decades and
centuries to come. We want you to feel that you are a part of this world, one of the many forces that
can push and pull the Eastern Reach from its tumultuous present into its promising future.
With that in mind, please take the contents of this book for what they are: snapshots of one corner
of a world that is, like our own, ever in motion. We hope that you can help us illuminate the contents
of many more volumes in the years to come.

Josh Sawyer

Project Director

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's like I was saying in the Shitbox:

4 PM GMT is actually when we start waiting for the 1- to 2-hour delay before the encryption actually unlocks, then wait 1 to 2 hours for the game to download (or 8-24 if you live in potato), and then they won't start working on a patch for the bugs that prevent 2/3rds of people from even playing past the opening sequence until Monday, since they're taking Friday and the weekend off to party.

LeJosh

Savant
It should be 5pm GMT by the way judging by the store page saying it would unlock in an hour at 4pm.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I tried reading how to make chocolate cookies like Tim makes them to pass time but PDF seemed bugged

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom