Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity + The White March Expansion Thread

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
But isn't the argument that PoE has a lot of more or less viable different builds and concepts for each class (including the max-efficiency one) whereas in D&D there is only the right build and then the more efficient right build?
In AD&D the idea was "you have few options, deal with it." And that's how vanilla BG felt. You could neither ignore your class' disadvantages nor mold it into something it wasn't meant to be unless you played some munchkin multiclass like 18 Dex F/M archer.

In PoE the idea is "you have lots of options but most of them suck (at least on PotD)." I do prefer the PoE character system in general but let's be honest: many of its building blocks are either very situational (only good for one very specific build) or completely useless.

Last edited:

Prime Junta

Multi-classing and the fact it was good at its job. PoE's Fighter is worse than other classes at anything it tries to do.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that you're shit at playing fighters in Pillars.

Lhynn

Arcane
Go to Enworld and look at some of the builds people make with prestige classes... such shit.

Mystic Ranger 4/ Knight of the Raven 3/ Stalker of Kharash 2/ Crusader 1/ Ruby Knight Vindicator 10 (Arcane Hunter ACF, Sword of the Arcane Order feat)
Bard 6/ Crusader 2/ Jade Phoenix Mage 2/ Sublime Chord 2/ Jade Phoenix Mage 8
Cloistered Cleric 1/Duskblade 5/Prestige Ranger 1/Prestige Paladin 2/Prestige Ranger 1/Arcane Hierophant X

Examples of this kinda shit is plentiful. This is the kinda crap prestige classes lead to. I used to be a fan when it first came out but after playing 5e, I came to realize just how shit prcs are.
Prestiges arent shit, predictable development is.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
You're missing the point - PoE is RTwP, has Obsidian as dev (who got quite a rep for New Vegas), house names like MCA, Tim Cain and Sawyer, is a spiritual successor to the "legendary IE games" AND has all this "players are dumb, let's not frustrate them" philosophy behind it... it had the best cards in hand and was clearly aimed at a broader audience.

You know, the audience thats buys 3M Nu-XCOM copies on PC, 2M Cities: Skylines copies in less than a year... those are niche games that made it big. They show the market is much bigger today. Skylines already sold more than any SimCity game, FFS. It's what Obsidian wanted. Yet PoE still sold way less than D:OS - a TB game from a company & series few had ever heard about with a "confusing" 100% anti-Sawyer character system and that got only 1/4 of what PoE raised on Kickstarter.

So Sawyer's patronizing and dull design falls flat. His ultra-accessible game couldn't match the numbers BG had decades ago on a much smaller market, couldn't break into the mainstream market of today, and failed even to top D:OS - a game interested in being fun instead of "not-frustrating". Any "its what players want" argument from him is pure denial.

And now there he is, adding a story mode to an already stupid easy game. Do that, while XCOM 2 surpasses you in a week and the Souls series sells millions. Clearly the problem here is that PoE wasn't easy enough already.
I think that those games made it big not because of their gameplay value to a certain niche but because they were very cleverly marketed.

Skylines would never sell as many copies if the clusterfuck that was Sim city had never happened. They marketed their game at the disgruntled Sim city fan base, saying all the right things and showing all those pretty graphics.

The perfect storm must be in place before any of these kickstarter crpg's becomes a huge multi-million sucess story.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
So, if you find one build in BG1 that's not possible in Pillars, that means that BG1 has more choice than Pillars? Even if there are a half-dozen or more viable builds in Pillars that aren't possible in BG1?
Go back to what I quoted you saying:

you can't make every class do anything (which would defeat the purpose of a class-based system
Having a character that can do everything does not defeat the purpose of class-based systems, because builds like Fighter/Thief/Wizard OR Fighter/Thief/Cleric can do anything - theya re jack-of-all trades, master of none, which is interesting. But I'm sure you got that the fist time and you're just being dishonest.

Nice, adding "equivocation" to your fallacies. We were comparing BG1 and Pillars, now you're comparing BG2 and Pillars. BG1 doesn't have any strongholds, remember?
"You added strongholds there, now I can ignore the rest of your argument! lolololol"

You really don't understand how Pillars' class system works. I guess I'll have to lay it out for you then.

It's all in the talents and abilities, the way you combine them with each other and various item abilities. If you consider each talent, ability, or item property in isolation, then yes they are uninteresting.

This change completely when you start looking at how they synergise with each other, either for a single character, or, even more so, for the entire party. For example, there's a Ranger ability that makes your pet do a lot more damage to enemies affected by a DoT effect. To make the most of that, you'll need to find ways to have enemies always have a DoT effect (ideally). Now, the ranger has a handy per-encounter ability -- Wounding Shot -- that does just that, but that's just the start. You'll start looking for weapons which apply DoT effects (look up Persistence). You might want a rogue in your party with the Deep Wounds ability, give him a fast-shooting weapon, and use him to target the enemy the ranger's pet is attacking. Then you'll notice that hey, there's this level 2 wizard spell called Combusting Wounds which applies extra damage every time a enemy is hit... and notice that that works with DoT effects. And hey hey, there's this ring which gives you 2/rest Combusting Wounds.

So now you've got you ranger with the ring and Persistence teaming up with your rogue with Deep Wounds and a wizard with Combusting Wounds teaming up. All those individual apparently unimpressive abilities -- small DoT effect from Persistence, another small DoT effect from Deep Wounds, small extra damage every time an enemy gets hit, pet doing 50% extra damage on enemies suffering from DoT -- build up on each other to create a party which fucking melts mobs.

And that's just one example I made up from my head right now. There are tons of ways to combine abilities like that to great effect. They radically change the way you play the game: you're looking for different properties in items, different talents in your party members, different spells from your casters, and moment-to-moment you're targeting and using your abilities differently. It's hugely dynamic and engaging, and it's all based on you figuring out how the system works and finding creative ways to combine things, rather than picking something when you start and continuing on rails.

(In before the inevitable "but it's too eeeeeasy for any of that to matter" dodge, which ain't true either, just crank it up to Path of the Damned.)
"Oh look, he had to use two characters to make something interesting, lolololol" - See how that's annoying?

Now a proper reply: I don't know how you think you're a great explorer breaking new grounds. You're just follow breadcrumbs like "DoT build - get every talent and equipment related to DoT". There's nothing greatly creative about that, and worse, you're prone to performing the optimal rotation each battle for maximum DPS.

There's no massive creativity there that you claim. And leads to a race to the bottom for "most DPS build of all", just like happens with WoW. The only reason we don't see much of that in PoE is because most people play in extremely easy difficulties.

Again, what you ignored because "strongholds" - A Fighter and a Fighter/Cleric are entirely different beasts, with different access & restrictions to equipment, spells, abilities, etc. And you get the entire class "toolkit" at once. At one point you can use Sanctuary to get a better position, prepare Hold spells for a tough fight versus humanoids, free action for fighting spiders, buff yourself into a warmachine, etc. You prepare & react to the battles, there's no optimal cooldown rotation for maximum DPS or bullshit like that. There's much more freedom here, you always have more options open.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
The perfect storm must be in place before any of these kickstarter crpg's becomes a huge multi-million sucess story.

They're all success stories. Remember how just few years ago everybody was certain the genre is buried for all eternity?

Hell, even after the whole kickstarter revival happened, I didn't believe the games will financially break even. I hoped, but I didn't believe. I was pretty sure it will be one time thing. And now look where we are. Subsequent games are being funded and financed, sequels are being made. Oldschool devs from the 90s start having serious competition from new dev teams. Sure, the games out so far, are all in a flawed gem category. But Rome wasn't build in a day, and neither was Black Isle.

It's a whole new world for cRPG fans, I can't believe people are whining about sales not matching IE titles, as if that fucking matters.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
They're all success stories. Remember how just few years ago everybody was certain the genre is buried for all eternity?

Hell, even after the whole kickstarter revival happened, I didn't believe the games will financially break even. I hoped, but I didn't believe. I was pretty sure it will be one time thing. And now look where we are. Subsequent games are being funded and financed, sequels are being made. Oldschool devs from the 90s start having serious competition from new dev teams. Sure, the games out so far, are all in a flawed gem category. But Rome wasn't build in a day, and neither was Black Isle.

It's a whole new world for cRPG fans, I can't believe people are whining about sales not matching IE titles, as if that fucking matters.
the hardcore crpg genre isnt the sucess story we might think it is, these titles would only get made due to kickstarter, or as passion projects by very small teams living off normal jobs or cans of tuna.

Basing an entire business model on crowd funding is crazy, dunno for how much longer obsidian, larian and inxile will manage it.

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
You're just follow breadcrumbs like "DoT build - get every talent and equipment related to DoT".
Wow. In other words you advocate for a fundamentally broken system where illogical choices prove to be the best ones and where you pick abilities that don't reinforce your characters' archetypes simply because those abilities are too OP to skip. I know it's probably not what you meant but you actually end up saying that having synergies that work is a shortcoming. Maybe you need to calm down, sit back and think a little?

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane

the hardcore crpg genre isnt the sucess story we might think it is, these titles would only get made due to kickstarter, or as passion projects by very small teams living off normal jobs or cans of tuna.

Basing an entire business model on crowd funding is crazy, dunno for how much longer obsidian, larian and inxile will manage it.

If games keep making substantial profit, they won't have to. I doubt we'll keep seeing games with 5 million crowdfunding budgets several years from now, but crowfunding is here to stay. As long as subsequent games gather enough popularity, crowdfunding should always be able to give them just enough extra funds to kickstart, pun intended, a new project.

Sannom

Augur
Again, what you ignored because "strongholds" - A Fighter and a Fighter/Cleric are entirely different beasts, with different access & restrictions to equipment, spells, abilities, etc. And you get the entire class "toolkit" at once. At one point you can use Sanctuary to get a better position, prepare Hold spells for a tough fight versus humanoids, free action for fighting spiders, buff yourself into a warmachine, etc. You prepare & react to the battles, there's no optimal cooldown rotation for maximum DPS or bullshit like that. There's much more freedom here, you always have more options open.
Let's see you write such a paragraph for a comparison between a cleric and a fighter/cleric.

Of those three, only Inxile seems to have a business model based on crowd-funding. Larian got most of their funding for DOS and DOS2 through other sources and Obsidian has one (probably two with Brian Henze's project) project tied to a publisher with another one they're apparently putting out as partners?

Last edited:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Wow. In other words you advocate for a fundamentally broken system where illogical choices prove to be the best ones and where you pick abilities that don't reinforce your characters' archetypes simply because those abilities are too OP to skip. I know it's probably not what you meant but you actually end up saying that having synergies that work is a shortcoming. Maybe you need to calm down, sit back and think a little?
A system focused on synergies is limiting because there are pre-defined paths to follow for the optimal result. As I said, it's what WoW and Diablo do and ends up in a race for the "perfect build". And its boring as hell - every patch a bunch of guys build the bestest DPS build and that's what everyone rolls.

You know what's the real fun of WoW raids? It ain't pressing the same rotations over and over, is surviving those monstrous boss fights with tons of weird abilities, combat phases and mechanics. PoE fights have nothing gamechaning like that (except mindcontrol), so what you get is fucking cooldown rotations ad nauseam.

A good system forces the player to be reactive, to be prepared and change his tactics on the fly. In BG it's easy to change your gear & prepare different spells, but in a affinity focuses system you're stuck with a "DoT Build", doomed to play every battle as an attempt to implement your synergies.

Let's see you write such a paragraph for a comparison between a cleric and a fighter/cleric.
If you dual-class from Fighter to Cleric at a high level you can get weapon mastery of warhammers, more than one attack per round and a much larger HP pool & THACO. The downside, of course, is having a lower caster spell and a slower progression. So you trade spell capability for more combat capability - or combat capability for buff, heal & utility spells, both which are a pretty decent choices.

Prime Junta

So, if you find one build in BG1 that's not possible in Pillars, that means that BG1 has more choice than Pillars? Even if there are a half-dozen or more viable builds in Pillars that aren't possible in BG1?
Go back to what I quoted you saying:

you can't make every class do anything (which would defeat the purpose of a class-based system
Having a character that can do everything does not defeat the purpose of class-based systems, because builds like Fighter/Thief/Wizard OR Fighter/Thief/Cleric can do anything - they are jack-of-all trades, master of none, which is interesting. But I'm sure you got that the fist time and you're just being dishonest.

Okay, now I get it: we've not been having the same conversation for the past few messages. Here's what I've been hearing you say -- correct me where I've gone wrong:

1. You: "BG1's class system allows more diversity than Pillars' because multiclassing."
2. Me: "No it doesn't. Pillars' system allows more diversity because of the variety of builds within classes."
3. You: "Fighter/thief/wizard. He does everything any other class does, but not so well. You can't do that in Pillars. Neener neener."
4. Me: "True, that's one build you can't replicate in Pillars, but there are many more builds in Pillars you can't replicate in BG1. Ergo, Pillars allows for more diversity."

It appears that 3 was actually a reply to a parenthetical observation in the post where my main argument was 2 -- I did say that a character that can do anything defeats the purpose of a class-based system. That was carelessly phrased and overly general. What I meant to say was more along the lines of, "allowing any class to pick any ability or talent defeats the purpose of a class-based system." That does not preclude a jack-of-all-trades class of course. So we're actually in agreement on that point.

What I'm still disputing is your original contention that BG1's multi/dual-classing allows for more diversity than Pillars' class system. I would like to see you defend that proposition if you can, rather than go off on tangents.

(For the record, I'm not at all against classless systems -- in fact I prefer them overall -- nor am I against multiclassing; in fact I've repeatedly said I'd like Pillars 2 to implement proper multiclassing rather than the half-baked cross-crass talents it has now.)

"You added strongholds there, now I can ignore the rest of your argument! lolololol"

I don't like arguing with people who keep equivocating and shifting the goalposts. It's dishonest, and makes me disinclined to take any of the rest of it seriously.

"Oh look, he had to use two characters to make something interesting, lolololol" - See how that's annoying?

Good thing I've never made that argument.

Edit: misread you here, looks like you were snarking at my taking objection to your shifting the comparison point from BG1 to BG2 again.

As an aside, I haven't made any solo runs so I don't have much to say about solo builds. I find it more interesting to look for synergies between characters, and having a full party more rewarding tactically and gameplay-wise. I have looked at some solo builds though, and a great many of them show similar creativity with item/ability/spell combinations. But you'll have to find someone else to describe them, as I wouldn't be speaking from experience.

Now a proper reply: I don't know how you think you're a great explorer breaking new grounds. You're just follow breadcrumbs like "DoT build - get every talent and equipment related to DoT". There's nothing greatly creative about that, and worse, you're prone to performing the optimal rotation each battle for maximum DPS.

That was just one example, and a fairly simple one at that. Want a different approach to making use of the Merciless Companion? Okay, how about this: give the ranger Persistence (that'll take care of the DoT, which will give the 50% damage bonus). Then forget everything else about stacking DoT like I described. Instead, give the ranger Stalker's Link (+10 ACC to attack the same target at the pet). Add a Darcozzi paladin with Inspiring Liberation (2/encounter, +10 ACC for, like, 30 seconds), and equip him with Cladhaliath or Shame or Glory (Marking, +10 to the closest party member attacking the same target), but dump his Resolve, and give him Shod in Faith. Then coordinate all three in combat. The ranger will now apply DoT reliably (because +10 ACC), and the pet will hit and crit a lot (because +10 from the paladin's Marking weapon). Now, the pally will have average Deflection, which means he will be critted fairly often. You will want this, because that will trigger Shod In Faith's AoE healing ability, which will keep both him and the pet from going down in combat. As a cherry on the cake, use Liberating Exhortation to give either the pet or the ranger, or both, another +10 ACC for most of the fight.

This time, the DoT will be relatively minimal, but the point damage will be scary. This is also an efficient way to play the game, but the builds, items, and equipment used are completely different, as is the moment-to-moment gameplay.

There's no massive creativity there that you claim. And leads to a race to the bottom for "most DPS build of all", just like happens with WoW. The only reason we don't see much of that in PoE is because most people play in extremely easy difficulties.

:D

You won't get far with "most DPS build of all." What I've left out of these examples (because it's out of scope) is crowd control. None of these will succeed very well if you don't have at least one party member available to do that. Go for maximum DPS, and you will get disabled and then wrecked really quickly.

So what? A Pillars paladin, fighter, and priest are completely different beasts, and each of them has room for a pretty broad range of completely different builds, using completely different abilities, talents, spells, and equipment sets. The only difference is that instead of hard restrictions helpfully telling you what you should and shouldn't use, you need to figure it out by studying what the spells, talents, abilities, and item properties actually do.

Seriously: I've played a lot of the IE games with a lot of different classes and class combos, and while I like them a lot, there's nowhere near the variety and scope for creativity in their class system than there is in Pillars. In this respect, Pillars beats even the (mechanically) best of the IE's -- BG2 -- hands down. You just don't realize this because you only gave Pillars a cursory glance before ragequitting.

It took me the better part of a year to figure out how much depth there actually is in there, so I don't really blame you for that. I don't think many players do -- just like very few BG2 players figure out the fifteen different ways to kill Kangaxx.

But that still makes your opinion uninformed.

Last edited by a moderator:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Cursory glance, really? FFS, you know I have like 70 hours in this game, I played to the end, explored everything and then spent almost 10 hours in PotD.

So what's this now? You have to play it 7 times to properly judge it? You have to put 100 hours in after every patch? Seriously, if you kept playing the game for almost a year before figuring out it has so much depth, this borderlines Stockholm Syndrome. Besides I don't buy that, considering how you were already pushing for PoE's build fantastic variety back in June during that whole review fiasco.

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
PoE fights have nothing gamechaning like that (except mindcontrol), so what you get is fucking cooldown rotations ad nauseam.
You keep talking about cooldown rotation so I'm not sure we even talk about the same game anymore. Let me remind you: PoE doesn't have cooldowns. It has per-rest abilities and per-encounter abilities. The closest thing to a cooldown you get is waiting for your limited class-specific resource to replenish when playing Monk or Cipher.

A good system forces the player to be reactive, to be prepared and change his tactics on the fly. In BG it's easy to change your gear & prepare different spells, but in a affinity focuses system you're stuck with a "DoT Build", doomed to play every battle as an attempt to implement your synergies.
But PoE synergies aren't nearly as binding as you try to make them look. You can make a character that is versatile enough. Preparing different spells for different battles is obviously possible and so is changing gear. Heck on PotD I had to do both even in vanilla PoE (i.e. before immunities).

And from here we can go back to restrictive vs. flexible character systems. Classes in AD&D - and even more so in BG - were packages. You pick a class, you buy the whole package - strengths and weaknesses. You could bypass weaknesses by using certain combos like the aforementioned F/M (fighter THAC0, the ability to use long bows and wear helmet, protective spells that make you nearly invincible, etc.) but pure classes were predefined and railroaded. Aiming for a kit (prestige in 3E) removed last traces of freedom because a) you had to deal with prerequisites and b) every kit was good at doing one specific thing at the expense of everything else.

Furthermore, your F/C dualing example is dumb. First, a regular Figher will never have natural 17 Wis because Wis is useless unless you plan to be a divine caster. Dual-classing isn't a decision you make spontaneously, you plan your whole character build for it. Second, it doesn't really make the system more flexible or logical. You magically trade one predefined package for another. Later (usually much later) parts of the original package are magically restored for no reason that is discernible in-game. Even as an AD&D fan I have to say that dual-classing was dumb and inelegant.

Prime Junta

Cursory glance, really? FFS, you know I have like 70 hours in this game, I played to the end, explored everything and then spent almost 10 hours in PotD.

I only figured this stuff out once I started playing in PotD which pushed me hard enough. I'd say that about 30-50 hours into PotD I started figuring it out. And yes, in Normal and Hard the game is too easy to push you to discover it.

So what's this now? You have to play it 7 times to properly judge it? You have to put 100 hours in after every patch?

I've only completed it once actually, although I've probably put more hours in post 2.0 than in 1.0. Most of that though has been exploring the possibilities in the system once I realised they were there. I think I would've figured it out sooner had I played in PotD sooner; it really is a crying shame the difficulties up to Hard are so easy.

Seriously, if you kept playing the game for almost a year before figuring out it has so much depth, this borderlines Stockholm Syndrome. Besides I don't buy that, considering how you were already pushing for PoE's build fantastic variety back in June during that whole review fiasco.

I did recognize the potential for build variety back in June already, 'tis true. I just hadn't understood how the itemisation figures into it. Turns out it wasn't boring after all: it adds a whole new dimension to it.

Prime Junta

Oooookay. Silly little me, I thought we were discussing build diversity. Now apparently it's bad if a game allows for builds which materially change the gameplay, and the summum of build diversity is one where all builds are the same and it's all in ... changing your gear!

Seriously, this is so far beyond equivocation it's not even funny. And you said you work in academe? Do you actually get away with argumentation like that in your work?

Anyway. Felipe dear, you don't have to build a party specialising around a particular mechanic. In fact, if you're just poking around the builds and building them somewhat sensibly to-type, you will most likely end up with a flexible, generalist one, where variation comes from... yes, wait for it... changing your gear! And you know what else? Playing that kind of party is effective too, and has its own pay-off; in fact, I specifically like those kinds of parties the best.

So you don't have to stack synergies like in the two examples I gave you. They were examples of build diversity: making a build/party that is (1) effective and (2) materially different from the way you would "normally" play it. But now we've learned that that's apparently bad and means there's less build diversity, because in BG1 you can make a fighter/thief/mage that does everything but not so well.

(Where does that leave single-class mages, fighters, or clerics then?)

Describing a party optimised for tactical flexibility would get a bit long, but I'll give you a hint: Zealous Charge and Zealous Endurance, Wizard with a number of grimoires set up for different scenarios, front row with sword-n-board in one slot, firearm in the other, back row with pikes or quarterstaves in one slot, firearms in another. You can do run-and-gun, fight-retreat-regroup, hold a choke point, go with a maximum buff/debuff strategy or have your wizard slap on some self-buffs and go to town with a summoned weapon etc. etc. You can switch gear to prep for any of these tactics, and others besides.

There's a trade-off, of course -- it won't be at the top of your much-maligned maximum DPS stack or indeed any party optimised for a particular tactic, but it will be able to switch to the most apposite tactic for any given situation.

Edit: wait wait wait, I know your answer to that: "Yeah LOL so because all these different parties are equally effective, that means all parties are the same LOL."

Anyway, that's enough for me. You're a dishonest debater, which means there's not much point continuing the debate.

Lhynn

Arcane
Who even gives a shit about build diversity in a party based game. For crying out loud you buncha retarded cucks, every last one of you.

Neanderthal

Arcane
Few questions as i'm thinkin o breakin open my copies o White March when second one appears: Have they implemented walking yet, can you make a Raistlin build yet (physically frail and magically extremely potent,) is a Fighter any use, an has the grinding been toned down any?

Cheers me dears.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Ok, in hindsight, I might have been stubborn & bit blinded by butthurt. I apologize to Prime Junta and prodigydancer for not being a good sport.

After White Marsh Pt.2 is released I'd like if one of you wrote the PoE review for the CRPG Book and argued neutrally positive to its favor.

But I still dislike PoE and your puny logic can't change that. :ehue:

Sannom

Augur
Few questions as i'm thinkin o breakin open my copies o White March when second one appears: Have they implemented walking yet, can you make a Raistlin build yet (physically frail and magically extremely potent,) is a Fighter any use, an has the grinding been toned down any?

Cheers me dears.
  • Have they implemented walking yet
    • No.
  • can you make a Raistlin build yet (physically frail and magically extremely potent,)
    • If by "magically extremely potent" you mean "has a lot of damage bonii", then no.
  • is a Fighter any use
    • Yes. Tank, consistent damage dealer, you name it.
  • an has the grinding been toned down any
    • You can't tone down something which never existed, so no.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom